poker scams

Guest granpabassmike

Guest granpabassmike

When poker online became a sensation I joined and played a dozen sites. Every time I won I was NEVER allowed to collect a cent. Apparently I ticked off the powers that be, when I asked them a simple question. ALL sites refused to answer, or, prove to me that play was truly randomly generated and honest. I even asked them to simply duplicate that odd phenomenon and they ALL refused. Sites in question were Party poker, Poker Stars, Ultimate Bet, FullTilt, BoDog, and various others. When playing, there was at first on all sites, a small place to your right on the screen that would show your hand strength. For novices and amateurs, it helped evaluate whether to play or fold. I videotaped each hand I played on all sites. I came to completely distrust all sites when I saw that EACH and EVERY site had the same computer psychic phenomenon that was of course, physically impossible. No computer has the power to see into the future. Those small hand strength displays made the same error, on all sites. This showed me that hand play was predetermined and not randomly generated as promised and guaranteed. Slow motion replay of taped screen play, showed that the hand strength would appear after the flop, BEFORE (well before) the cards ever hit the table. It did the same on the community card and the river. If play is random and honest as all sites claim, that is impossible. Computers cannot see into the future (unless they are programmed in advance to favor and manipulate play) the hands of the players. It is impossible on honest game play for any computer created by anyone, anywhere - to see a hand and know the outcome enough to post it on hand strength, BEFORE the cards ever hit the table. That's only possible when game play is manipulated and/or predetermined. I offered a $25,000.00 cash reward for anyone who could duplicate that on my computer, and prove to me that it was possible and honest play. I sent each of these sites a video that was visual and audio of the screen plays in question, and asked for a reply and explanation. When they refused, I sent these tapes to the US Attorney Generals office, and various other law enforcement agencies. That's when I was blackballed of sorts. Poker Stars kept my $600.00 earnings on a mere $10.00 deposit, Sports Book kept my $710.22 balance due me on a $25.00 deposit, Players Only kept $244.13 balance on a $25.00 deposit, Poker Host kept my $431.11 balance on a $25.00 deposit, Ultimate Bet kept my $2,677.10 balance on a $50.00 deposit, FullTilt kept my $244.33 balance on a $50.00 deposit, BoDog kept my $201.01 balance on a $50.00 deposit, Party poker kept my $222.00 on a $100.00 deposit, and etc. and etc. on other smaller balances, but profits from small deposits. All total I had invested $335.00 and made over $5,400.00 in earnings. All from Omaha Hi-Lo play, all tables from low to $5/$10 tables. No word was ever given why. I asked the Kahnawake organization in Canada to prove to me that these are honest generated hand play, and prove it to me. They flat out REFUSED. I got others to add to the bounty to prove such play is honest when a computer knows hand strengths and winners, BEFORE cards are even dealt. We got up to $45,000.00 and still have NEVER had anyone from anywhere at anytime, come forward to prove that this is possible. That's simply because it is IMPOSSIBLE. Computers cannot see into the future, unless they are programmed to and they know cards and winners before hand play even starts. NEVER got my cash I earned. NEVER got my initial deposits back. NEVER got any explanations. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER anything which proves to me that I was right. Poker online is dishonest and rigged with programs that allow manipulated and predetermined play. We then took over 1,100 hands that thought were rigged (from only three sites). We went to various poker houses (clubs) and we duplicated those hands, where bad beats seemed to dominate the better hands. With all club members in all houses and all players combined, we played an approximate 13,000 hands total. We could NEVER EVER duplicate the precentages and probabilities of bad beats, that seem to dominate these poker online rooms. It simply was not possible. Play online if you wish. You are a fool. If you choose to throw your cash away, come by my house. I have the fountain of youth in my backyard. Throw your money at me, at only $100.00 an ounce, with each ounce guaranteed to add a year to your life. If it fails to do so, come by in person after your passing, and ask for a refund, I'll DOUBLE it for you. And to further prove that game play is manipulated and predetermined, ALL SITES have removed hand play strength from table play. Now why would they do that, unless they have something to hide? Honest individuals have nothing to hide, ever. Email me at granpabassmike and at hotmail. User names for most sites was either CodyBoy1951 or Ozarkmichael. As for those who insist on playing online, keep in mind this following advice. Ask them why so many bad beats on their site. If they respond "Because of all the hand, with all players, at all tables" - do not play that site. They are CORRUPT. The only hands that count in probabilities and percentages, are the hands that you play. Others players hands that you don't play in, have ZERO bearing on your probabilities and percentages. They say this to you to scam you and try to BS you that they are honest.

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your text is VERY hard to read. Please try to break it in paragraphs, and also write it with some structure.

Just a little advice, if you want people to take you seriously.

That's all fine , but can you upload that video ?

Also, funny thing is that you earned decent money compared to the initial deposit on each site , so I don't understand exactly what's your point.

btw I've also played on dozen of sites and NEVER had problems with cashouts.

Also, I never looked at hand strength information cause I don't need that, but it's possible that info about that is displayed before cards are displayed on the flop , simply because of animation of the cards.

Info about that is displayed faster than cards hitting the flop.

I use Holdem Indicator and Tournament Indicator and I can see my hole cards and the board before it's displayed on the screen.

Reasons are the same, they are faster than poker client (software).

Your text was very hard to read , maybe I've missed something, but I don't see conspiracy in that area.

What's weird is that you can't make a withdrawal of money, that's really weird.

Let me get this straight, you accused them for cheating on each site before you attempted to withdraw money ?

Archived