Nero Multimedia 10.6.11300 / BurnLite 10.0.10800

jalaffa

When set you clock up ahead with lite micro version the serial no longer work if you set your clock ahead you set clock back its works then when licensed if you clock ahead its stops working set it back it works

Seems in the future Its not working

---------------------------------------------------------------

It`s true ! After having adjusted Time to 2012, Nero Micro program stops working... :think:

Only the Great @Mara can answer to that . ;)

Mine is WinXP Pro SP3.

• Replies 36
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its only those releases I test it in the Rom from homepage and portable from portableappz it works when I set my clock up

its only those releases I test it in the Rom from homepage and portable from portableappz it works when I set my clock up

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Use this link and present what`s going on... here : ( that`s where people discuss this new release ) ---»

Freddyfre

AdvrCntr5 v2.0.9.10 Kindly Edition v1.0 for Nero 10.6

&

AdvrCntr Module v2.0.9.10 [Kindly Edition v1.0]

credits Kindly / Ru-Board

Site: Megaupload

Sharecodes: ?d=P8IOZV5G

Translate with Google

- Features v1.0 :

Patched check unique CLSID key (used for assemblies)

Patched the activation of the patent by using the license key

Patched checking when adding banned keys in the NCC,

this does not mean that Nero will work with the key is banned,

will have to re-enter the working key.

NCC registers itself after entering banid a key entry in the register,

after which the program will run with the message of the program modifications, and closes,

so after replacing the dll should be amended accordingly for your operating system data in the registry (AdvrCntr_x86.reg for 32-bit systems,AdvrCntr_x64. reg - to 64-bit, respectively).

Also patched counter those records that will not allow reading the data on the modification of the product in the future.

In the previous version had yet to patch test "unlicensed use", but so far I do not see a warning box on startup.

- Notes :

Hacked library is not complete registration decision, it is only addition to the working serial numbers.

Revised hacking features in next version release.

If the NCC key status is "counterfeit",

then this edition of the library does not support the correct operation of Nero applications with the same key,

the key is to have the status of "OK" and comply with other application pack Nero.

- STRICTLY NOT RECOMMENDED :

Nero update via the Internet, otherwise you risk losing your number and a broken library.

In this case, at your own risk, replace the new library and re-list the numbers.

• 1 month later...

Here is a post i made whit the last working way to have Nero full activated plus Patent Activation for Vision Extra

CLICK HERE

Site: http://www.taringa.net/

Sharecode: posts/downloads/10938059/Nero-10_6_11800-Platinum-HD-Retail-_-Activacion-de-Patentes.html [?]

Staff Note: Sharecoded the link, just incase. ;)

• Administrator

@i_e_s27: The link you've provided needs registration to see. ;)

Well, here is the direct link to download:

Site: http://www.multiupload.com/

Sharecode: IR58SGB30O [?]

Taringa rocks!!! :rockon:

Thanks! I love Taringa the same way i love nsane ^_^

• Administrator

Staff Note: Merged duplicate posts and sharecoded the download link. Please read the Forum Rules for more info.

@Jose: The forum post may contain the download link, so it needs to be sharecoded too. ;)

@i_e_s27: Thanks. And welcome to the forums. :)

• 1 month later...

Well, here is the direct link to download:

Site: http://www.multiupload.com/

Sharecode: IR58SGB30O [?]

Taringa rocks!!! :rockon:

Thanks! I love Taringa the same way i love nsane ^_^

Hey, Is there any way you can re-upload this with "Instrucciones.txt" File translated to English. I understood it, but if you don't speak Spanish you'd be lost lol

Here is a post i made whit the last working way to have Nero full activated plus Patent Activation for Vision Extra

CLICK HERE

Site: http://www.taringa.net/

Sharecode: posts/downloads/10938059/Nero-10_6_11800-Platinum-HD-Retail-_-Activacion-de-Patentes.html [?]

Staff Note: Sharecoded the link, just incase. ;)

Just FYI:

In Step 4 it says to copy the NOSProductRegistration.dll file to these directories:

C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero 10\Nero MediaHub\OnlineServices

C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero 10\Nero BackItUp\OnlineServices

Well, for one, the Nero MediaHub file doesn't exist any longer. It is now "C:\Program Files (x86)\Nero\KM" because Nero 10.6 has Nero KwikMedia instead of MediaHub.

However, when you use the .dll in that file, it will crash the program when you open Nero KwikMedia. Also, Nero BackItUp will crash when you open it.

I had to repair both to get them to work.

For Windows 7 x64 Users:

AdvrCntrReg.bat will not work because it will try to register the AdvrCntr5.dll in a directory that doesn't exist.

You will have to do this manually:

Hit Windows + R, and copy this: regsvr32 "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Nero\AdvrCntr5\AdvrCntr5.dll"

Other than that, everything's fine.

According to other forums, you may also want to block the following in your HOSTS just to be safe:

127.0.0.1 www.nero.com
127.0.0.1 www.nero.com/rus/index.html
127.0.0.1 www.nero.com/rus/support.html
127.0.0.1 www.nero.com/rus/support-customer-service-product-registration.html
127.0.0.1 www.nero.com/rus/store-upgrade-center.html
127.0.0.1 www.nero.com/rus/store-volume-licensing.html
127.0.0.1 www.nero.com/eng/support.html?NeroSID=392cba06859c3dcd87b47525e97a3b80
127.0.0.1 www.nero.com/eng/store-upgrade-center.html?NeroSID=392cba06859c3dcd87b47525e97a3b80
127.0.0.1 www.nero.com/eng/support-customer-service-product-registration.html?NeroSID=392cba06859c3dcd87b47525e97a3b80
127.0.0.1 www.nero.com/eng/index.html
127.0.0.1 www.nero.com/eng/store-upgrade-center.html&sa=X&oi=smap&resnum=1&ct=result&cd=6&usg=AFQjCNFRzc_q0umeKlIj7pPYNNBYCFbXkg
127.0.0.1 www.nero.com/enu/support-nero8.html
127.0.0.1 my.nero.com
127.0.0.1 secure.nero.com/us/secure.asp
127.0.0.1 [email protected]
127.0.0.1 registernero.com
127.0.0.1 www.registernero.com
127.0.0.1 nero.com
127.0.0.1 www.nero.com/eng/privacy.html.
127.0.0.1 [email protected]
127.0.0.1 support.nero.com

Archived