Promo TuneUp Utilities 2010 (English Version) + Genuine Product Key

madeinheaven

madeinheaven

86089682095630508390.png

If you missed previous giveaway promo TuneUp Utilities 2010 product key German version, now you can get the product key of TuneUp Utilities 2010 again for free and now the license on the giveaway is for English version. Although the version software given is this promo is not latest version but it has a similar function and features like TuneUp utilities 2011 and it has support for windows 7. But I don’t know how long this promo license.

TuneUp utilities is now become the most popular software utilities for windows. This software provides what you need to clean, customize and tweak every aspect in your windows system. Normal price of the software is $49.95.

If you are interested in getting one genuine product key of TuneUp Utilities 2010 worth $49.95 for free, you can follow the steps mentioned below.

How to Get Genuine TuneUp Utilities 2010 product key English Version

Open the promo page at: http://www.tuneup-software.co.uk/promo/cs0411 (this promo is from Computer Shopper)

30495516234926034350.png

Enter valid email and verification code then click “Request Product Key” button. Once clicked the button it will prompt you to enter the email again

15397794955471003688.png

A confirmation e-mail will be sent to your email-address. Click on the confirmation link to obtain your personal product key for TuneUp Utilities 2010

26754897028421493511.png

How to Use the TuneUp Utilities 2010 Product Key to Activate the Software

Download TuneUp Utilities 2010 (19 MB)

NOTE: this offer from tuneup-software.co.uk therefore language supposed to be EN-GB. If you already install TuneUp 2010 any other lenguage you just need to uninstall and reinstall the software above download link

Run the software. Click “Enter Product Key” and enter the TU 2010 product key that you received on your email.

Click “Activate”. Now you can enjoy the full version of TuneUp Utilities 2010.

I don’t know how long this promo. Hurry up to obtain genuine TuneUp Utilities 2010 Product Key before the promo ended.

Staff Note: Moved to Software News . . .

• Replies 10
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will this serial work with TuneUp 2011 too? (In my knownledge/logics 2011 came with a new serial..)

EDIT: Do they even release updates for the 2010 version anymore?

Thanks my friend

i got a serial and tried to use it in 2011 Version , unfortunately it didn't work <_<

j9pwg4.jpg

madeinheaven

Will this serial work with TuneUp 2011 too? (In my knownledge/logics 2011 came with a new serial..)

EDIT: Do they even release updates for the 2010 version anymore?

This product key only work TuneUp 2010

Yes TuneUp still update 2010 time to time same as 2011

This is my error:

pvnne.png

I followed the directions as specified but something didn't work out in the end...

i got a serial and tried to use it in 2011 Version , unfortunately it didn't work dry.gif

Arrgghh. I got one key, was waiting to get blacklisted so I can try it :P I guess it's safe to delete it now...

A very good effort nonetheless madeinheaven, +1

madeinheaven

This is my error:

pvnne.png

I followed the directions as specified but something didn't work out in the end...

This Promo offer only TuneUp Utilities 2010 (English Version)

Does not work any other version or language please use the download link above.

This is my error:

pvnne.png

I DID use the download link above.

madeinheaven

This is my error:

pvnne.png

I am sorry Ambrocious I didn't tried to use this offer cause i have 2011 in my pc please can you kindly try this download link and let me know if that works

http://download.tune-up.com/TUU2010/TU2010TrialEN-GB.exe

The one i post above was EN-US.exe

The one i guess should woks is EN-GB.exe

madeinheaven

This is my error:

pvnne.png

I am sorry for miss leading download link i found out now this producy offer from tuneup-software.co.uk so lenguage supposed to be

I am sorry Ambrocious I didn't tried to use this offer cause i have 2011 in my pc please can you kindly try this download link and let me know if that works

http://download.tune-up.com/TUU2010/TU2010TrialEN-GB.exe

The one i post above was EN-US.exe

The one i guess should woks is EN-GB.exe

I am sorry giving wrong download link every one i just found out this offer from tuneup-software.co.uk therefore language supposed to be EN-GB. I just change the downland link above.

Archived