Free F-Secure Internet Security 2011 Promotion

madeinheaven

madeinheaven

F-Secure Internet Security is the key product of F-Secure. Along with F-Secure AntiVirus, F-Secure Technology Preview (new brand), it has built the trust from the millions of customers. We can not judge it better or worse than Kaspersky Internet Security and other internet security tools, let’s use and experience with promotion from F-Secure: 8000 serial keys (6 months) given away for their fans on Facebook.

32965258612495674352.jpg

Features

* Protection against viruses, spam and cyber criminals

* Block malware in real time

* Firewalls to protect against hackers

* Instant protection against new threats ( DeepGuard )

* Safe Browsing – identify dangerous sites and protect the identity of online users

* Spam and phishing filter

* This product protects children and adolescents inappropriate Web content

79130032248042962147.png

How to get one?

Visit their Facebook page and hit Like to be their fan, then you can enter your valid email to get your personal license. Hurry up!

Tips: Refresh that page and enter another email to get more.

Good luck!

Site: http://pastebin.com/

Sharecode[?] : 2D2DpK4Z

• Replies 10
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks man!not really a fan of f-secure but it`s good to have a license of it! ;)

+1

Thanks man, I grabbed 3 of them!

(+1)

Does anybody know if they have an expiration date, if I have to use them before a certain time?

I got a key that is valid for 6 months, I even said to my friend to log on to facebook and get a key, when I see his key, I see that it is exactly the same as I have, how can you get several key, when they are identical?

I got a key that is valid for 6 months, I even said to my friend to log on to facebook and get a key, when I see his key, I see that it is exactly the same as I have, how can you get several key, when they are identical?

Create new FB acc?

Create new FB acc?

I think you missed my point, my friend wanted a key, so he logged onto his FB account and got a key (which is identical to the one I got)

Yeah, I also heard the key is same. Maybe someone should use pastebin and post the serial here for those who don't have FB account.

Cheers ;)

Don't bother to create FB acc. The all keys given are the same one. :lol:

madeinheaven

Don't bother to create FB acc. The all keys given are the same one. :lol:

Does not matter if it is same key or not important that if that key works or not. Maybe that keys allocated 8000 people to use as they advertise in facebook.

Anyway who does not wanna create account i post the key in download side.

Archived