Validation problem

Blud

Hi,

I have registered here on nsane forums, but for some reason validation mail never arrives. I've checked my spambox, tried the resend validation option but still no success. Is there any other option? I can send mail from that address to an administrator if it's needed to validate it.

Thank you :unsure:

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wait for forum admin theyll be glad to help you, i believe they have issues with the "nsane down" aka front page at the moment but if you hadn't had an admin post here just post "bump" in your own thread and most likely an admin will see you need help :), (i recommend posting bump only in your threads you create, although i dont believe its against the rules if you post it in your thread you create

We are investigating this issue, no need to bump ANYTHING :P

Ah, ok then :) I'll peek in this topic then, please have me somewhere in your mind when you fix the problem :)

:wub:

These issues are unrelated (frontpage and not receiving e-mails from the forum).

I've manually validated your account :)

Guest 1+1=FG

Hello there,

I've been busy editing my profile, because my e-mail adress has changed and now I'm stuck in vadidation mode, and I have the same problems as Blud.

Would you be so kind to help me out?

Cheers ^_^

Archived