Madagascar, Review by Rudeboy2025

Rudeboy2025

Rudeboy2025

Madagascar (2005)

madagascar_releaseposter.jpg

Cast:

Ben Stiller .... Alex the Lion (voice)

Chris Rock .... Marty the Zebra (voice)

David Schwimmer .... Melman the Giraffe (voice)

Jada Pinkett Smith .... Gloria the Hippo (voice)

Sacha Baron Cohen .... King Julian the Lemur (voice)

Cedric the Entertainer .... Maurice the Lemur (voice)

Tom McGrath .... Skipper the Penguin (voice)

Christopher Knights .... Private the Penguin (voice)

Chris Miller .... Kowalski the Penguin (voice)

Andy Richter .... Mort the Mouse Lemur (voice)

Tagline - Someone's got a zoo loose.

Plot - The movie focuses on the New York Central Zoo, home of many animals. Alex, the lion, is the main attraction of the park and his closest friends are Marty the zebra, Melman the giraffe, and Gloria the hippo. Marty has always had a wish to go to the wild and be free while his friends think its a whacky idea. One day he discovers four psychotic penguins who are trying to do the same. This makes him wants do go to the wild more. He escapes the zoo and tries to get to the wild but his friends find out and they try to stop him. While doing this they all get caught and are gonna be transferred to another zoo. While on the ship, their boxes fall out of the ship and they end up in a strange place. Now all four of them have to survive this new, wonderful, and scary place called the wild.

This movie was freaking HILARIOUS. This is one of the best animated films ever. You will laugh your ass off from start to finish. Even though this is a kiddy movie, adults will enjoy it as well. The story is good, original, and funny.

The funnies parts of the movie are with the psychotic penguins and the song in the wild. I really recommend you see this. You won't be disappointed. At least I hope not. It's worth buying too.

Grade - A

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tensegg

;) nice one man, was bored last night so I grabbed that and watched it, laughed like a drunken sailor, I love kids films... :frusty: :clap:

Archived