jv16 Power Tools 2007 1.7.0.416

dllhost

Hi there !

I registered here jut to say one thing to warez_down because I know he is here :rolleyes:

I think ur patch isn't working corretly and to prove this here's what I have done.

First I installed jv16 - I have 7 days of trial left, I run app and choose registry cleaner in normal mode. Jv found one error from Kaspersky. I just close jv without deleting anything. Next I patched using ur patch for v1.7.0.416 and error is not showed using scan :/

I suppose that there is something true in post on 9down where some guy named "jv16" says that some keys are well encrypted in exe and if u use one of them jv16 will be not working fully correctly and will not be showing some reg errors :(

Hope thiz will help u :rolleyes:

edit From 9down

Well well Barrix and Peter, don't you have a license that is a bit more fresh? You see gentlemen, there is a neat feature in the PowerTools 2007. The program contains a list of leaked license files stored inside the program, very well encrypted and obfuscated, of course. Now if you happen to be using such a license, well, lets just say the accuracy of certain tools, the registry cleaner for instance, might not be as good as without such a license file ;)

Yes I know it's a little bit old but I think macecraft has do the same thing now because I also have the same problem like xpgeek :/

Hope warez_down will fix it :rolleyes:

Cheers to u man !! :rolleyes: ANd all other cracking groups/people :)

• Replies 2
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just registered to report the same. And I think I figured out what its doing.

I know the patch is the problem as I've uninstalled and reinstalled jv16 like 4 times to test it. Without the patch, jv16 just left in 30 days trial mode, it works fine, no problem at all. But when the patch is used, the registry cleaner finds nothing, zero results. And I think I figured out why. If you look at the registry cleaner options, on the search words tab its entering a random number entry. It shows blank the first time you look there, but then, run a scan, find zero results, and look again, now there is a random number entered in the search words tab. So I assume its just searching the registry for this random number, and finding nothing. Can find no way around this. But does not do this and works fine without the patch in trial mode.

Going back to 1.7.0.413 which works fine with provided patch.

Please close thiz topic as warez_down has updated the patch and it's working correctly :(

Cheers ! :welcome:

Archived