Escape the Anus

Naota

Ok so it is that time again. My buddy and I finished developing a game last night and now are just looking for some quick beta testing before we get it out tonight.

You all are more than welcome to try it, give suggestions, etc.

I am aware that the audio doubles up when you go to the credits and back again but I cannot fix it since I am not home ATM so no need to waste your time on credits since it messes things up. ^_^

Play Escape the Anus RC1

The game is based off an episode of South Park featuring a Gerbil named Lemmiwinks, you must escape after being shoved up someone's.... anyway.. enjoy. Let me know what you think~! This game is a little different from our usual stuff, but my buddy was really set on this so we did it :rolleyes: and then I got excited about it too.

Known Issues:

Music doubles if you go to credits and back

The effects from running over the blips don't show properly if you die first before running over them.

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the arrow keys are either way too sensitive OR not sensitive enough :( other than that5 great one :)

the arrow keys are either way too sensitive OR not sensitive enough :( other than that5 great one :)

Thanks mate. This is the main thing I wanted to figure out. We are trying to get the keys just right based on opinion. Our only problem is that some people tap the keys and some people hold them down. x_X

Do you think more sensitivity would help, or less?

Thanks mate. This is the main thing I wanted to figure out. We are trying to get the keys just right based on opinion. Our only problem is that some people tap the keys and some people hold them down. x_X

Do you think more sensitivity would help, or less?

i wouldsay more sensitive as to when you wanna go back up to avoid the intestine, but less as to how fast you go

• Administrator

The navigation is not proper. The animal (forgot it's name, saw the episode just a month ago) should probably stay in one position (not rotate) if it's not like Astrofire like game/navigation. The speed is also too high, almost feels like the walls are calling you to hit it. :P

Hope that helps. :)

Yeah it does help =) Lower speed but increased sensitivity. hm. I will have to figure out the coding. Thanks guys.

After this one, I can get back and release another regular escape game or something to that nature.

hilarious! I love it

Thanks mate. =) I went ahead and released it. People either hate it or love it. lol. :rolleyes: I'll be sure to come back and ask you all about the next game I plan on releasing.

Archived