Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 Promo

madeinheaven

madeinheaven

Kaspersky Internet Security is a software security solution that combines all in one Anti – Virus, Anti – Malware, Anti – Rootkit, Anti – Spam, Sandbox, Parental Control, a 2-way Firewall, Virtual Keyboard, URL Advisor, and to protect your Identity Theft and your computer against all kinds of threats online and offline. Both Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2011 and Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 are one of the best Antivirus software today.

91393944092551341533.jpg

Key Features Kapersky Internet Security 2011:

* Proactive Protection in Real – time against viruses and other malware

* Safe Surf and Kaspersky Web Toolbar for online security

* Personal Firewall best in its class to keep from hacker attacks

* Protection of identity with the Virtual Keyboard and anti – phishing

* Unique Safe mode Run for suspicious applications & site

* Advanced Parental Control with flexible settings

* Smart protection anti – spam and anti – banner

* Computer tune – ups for performance and better protection

* Rescue CD for system recovery after malware attack

This is a Russian language promo held by Groupon on products Kaspersky Internet Security 2011. You can get a free license of Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 for 3 months, but the license can be extended to 8 months by following the tips I give below. Since this is a Russian Promo, follow the instructions and pictures that I will give the following.

1. Create your account on Russian Groupon, just enter your email address. Click on Yellow button.

31013854896109685234.jpg

2. You will be redirected to registration page, do not put your data first! Open your email inbox or spam inbox to confirm the account that you created earlier. Click on Blue button to confirm your account.

01358415358331746733.jpg

3. Return to registration page, fill in your first name and last name, and click on Green button.

84409860241949380423.jpg

4. Again, check on your email inbox or spam, this second email contain yor personal password.

5. Visit the promo page and click on Green button to get your promo code.

15115383014228707177.jpg

32753797473376080242.jpg

6. Visit page here, enter your email, promo code, and captcha code.

98025159086738147975.jpg

7. Your license key and download link of Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 for 3 Months will be sent to your email address, please wait. (After an hour I had to get an email containing this license).

12769809231031523305.jpg

8. Or you can dowload Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 English version via this link.

Now, how to extend the license of Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 to 8 months?

Your promo code can be useed to regain the license of Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 for 3 months again. By creating single account on Groupon means you can get 2 times the license = 6 months. To make a well, create 2 accounts Groupon with different email. However, your license can only be used and activated before August 31, 2011. If you get a license today April 5, 2011, then your license can be used until July 5, 2011. Before July 5, 2011, get your license back with your promo code like the tutorials above, then you can extend the license until September 5, 2011. Before August 31, 2011, get your license again using your other Groupon account, then your license will be extended again until last November 2011. So April-November = 8 months.

78370682399674783566.png

Hurry up, the promotion will be expired after 6th April 2011.

• Replies 15
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

+1 and thank you. I got a serial - didn't use it yet as I still have a month left on my license. Might have to ask for additional instructions on how exactly to get it refreshed before I should use the last serial I'll get with an additional email address immediately :P

Thanks again, very good job. Who wants to be pirating stuff when you can be legit? These promos are excellent.

madeinheaven

+1 and thank you. I got a serial - didn't use it yet as I still have a month left on my license. Might have to ask for additional instructions on how exactly to get it refreshed before I should use the last serial I'll get with an additional email address immediately :P

Thanks again, very good job. Who wants to be pirating stuff when you can be legit? These promos are excellent.

Hurry up, the promotion will be expired after 6th April 2011.

You could announce this promo in a status update, with a link to this thread, so as many people as possible will take advantage of this offer. Here is the shortened link to this thread:http://bit.ly/gY5QIr

Thanks!

Already have 3 keys for 1 year well im going to grab more :D

kaspersky must be losing customers so he giving every 2 or 3 month promotions! -_-

Already have 3 keys for 1 year well im going to grab more :D

kaspersky must be losing customers so he giving every 2 or 3 month promotions! -_-

I believe the keys can only be used and activated before August 31st, 2011. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

RadioActive
Your promo code can be useed to regain the license of Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 for 3 months again. By creating single account on Groupon means you can get 2 times the license = 6 months. To make a well, create 2 accounts Groupon with different email. However, your license can only be used and activated before August 31, 2011. If you get a license today April 5, 2011, then your license can be used until July 5, 2011. Before July 5, 2011, get your license back with your promo code like the tutorials above, then you can extend the license until September 5, 2011. Before August 31, 2011, get your license again using your other Groupon account, then your license will be extended again until last November 2011. So April-November = 8 months.

Saying it's a 8 months license key is misleading since it's not, not really.

Well, I don't mind changing the license once every 3 months. Too bad we can only do it twice, but it's much better than having to search a new license each time it gets blacklisted, or using a crack (at least your security apps/OS should be genuine...).

Anyway, I changed the title to reflect the reality, although my opinion is that you were a little picky here, Lohengrin.

• 1 month later...

I had to uninstall KIS, now it won't activate any longer - activation code is invalid for this region.

How do I get a proxy or something to fake a Russian IP? If anybody knows, please let me know.

Thanks.

majithia23

@toyo

you can check this link for a list and use of Russian proxy servers -- http://is.gd/43vcKO

and

you could also try AdvancedOR and select Russian Exit nodes .

this should work out fine too ...

I managed to make it in the end with Advanced TOR/RU exit node. Other tools like Proxifier could not intercept KIS traffic, but after I killed Self-Defence, AdvOR intercepted KIS successfully and I activated again. Gotta hate Kaspersky sometimes...

Thanks plus 1 :)

majithia23

:)

glad it worked ....

AOR is an exceptional tool , coming in handy in situations like these ...

• 3 weeks later...

The promo page seems to be closed now, so there's no way of getting a second activation code. Can anyone confirm?

madeinheaven

The promo page seems to be closed now, so there's no way of getting a second activation code. Can anyone confirm?

Yes they already reached the max number of activation it has been over long time ago toyo.

Archived