The Cleaner 2012

avmad

Just grabbed this malware scanner from Giveaway of the Day

The Cleaner 2012 looks like it might be useful ;) From Moosoft.com

MooSoft’s The Cleaner 2012 is a powerful anti-malware program. The Cleaner detects and removes malware that is often missed by anti-virus software.

It delivers one of the quickest and most thorough scans on the market. It has on-demand scanning for single drives, folders or files or it can scan the entire computer. The Cleaner has been in development for more than thirteen years and is used in over 140 countries.

Any experiences with it? Im running a full scan with it now :unsure:

• Replies 1
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My experience with this prog are NOW good. Scans are fast in comparison with another anti-malwares (5 min against 30 min doing quick scan). Earlier versions were very buggy... crash... slow prog... slow updates... I was tempted of uninstalling it!!! But now the program is more stable and it's resident takes about 8 MB in memory. Sincerely.. I didn't know before about 'The Cleaner' and I install it thanks to a giveaway and now I'm very pleased with it. The people at Moosoft are doing a great job with this prog. I hope more peole have the same good experience with The Cleaner 2012.

I would know how well performs 'The Cleaner' against its competitors like 'Super-antispyware' 'Anti-MalwareBytes' and so on... because maybe it says my system is clean but really it's missing spyware and I don't want to -> uninstall 'The Cleaner' -> Install, let's say, 'AntiMalwareBytes'. -> Run a scan -> (the best of all) Found nothing!!! and -> Reinstall 'The Cleaner'. Someone can give me any advice, please?

Best Regards to all @ nSane.

Archived