Macbook Pro issues

elohelomg

So, after my friend decided to give up on his mac, i took it upon myself to get it up and running. Heres what happened.

He was having trouble getting it to shut using the power button, so, he went do it from within the computer. shutting it down normally, basically.

after that, the computer refused to turn on. Now, when you press the power button, nothing happens, and, the computer was working fine prior to all this, so i doubt its the board.

im not sure how to start the mac manually (the power button seems to send a signal, not an actual button), so im sorta stuck.

macbook pro, model a1150

• Replies 3
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You must be mistaken. Macs never break down or get infected. EVER! Please go to the Apple forums- I'm sure that you will be told that what you actually have a Windows machine masquerading as a Mac. It's YOUR fault.

Macs are Perfect. People are imperfect.

Sorry, but this is the most stupid statement I ever heard.

Cheers ;)

You must be mistaken. Macs never break down or get infected. EVER! Please go to the Apple forums- I'm sure that you will be told that what you actually have a Windows machine masquerading as a Mac. It's YOUR fault.

Macs are Perfect. People are imperfect.

Sorry, but this is the most stupid statement I ever heard.

Cheers ;)

A poorly disguised trolling attempt, in my opinion. I will change the topic title also, since it's incendiary in its own... Topic also moved to Tech Talk.

• 3 weeks later...
BoxingChaos

A friend bought a macbook pro and now I am laughing at him not only because of the price he had to pay, but because he can't find any of the programs he was used to using and he cant even use Filezilla or a find a working FTP program and he is a owner of websites. I might have thought about a mac had it not been for windows 7. I have to say windows 7 is such a great OS that I don't complain like I did with XP. Those infamous MAC vs Windows commercial sure did die out fast after Windows 7 was released hehehehehe

Archived