madeinheaven

ialwaysdid

Update to 4070 advert list for users with Ad Muncher Liberator [3915]:

- Close Ad Muncher from system tray.

- Backup configuration files of Ad-Muncher: "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Datos de programa\Ad Muncher".

- Add content "CustomStrings3915-4070.txt" to "CustomStrings.dat".

- Not order "My Filters" by category to differentiate them from our.

Site: http://glumbouploads.com

Sharecode: /pplsrfzdgtvv [?]

"C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\programdata\Ad Muncher". for english pcs

let me thank you wyxchan for sharing it

and we are waiting CustomStrings-4081 ^_^

• Replies 2.3k
  • Views 717.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bizarre™

@wyxchari:

Clever :)

You only added what is not available in the 3915 filter list to cut the size down.

@wyxchari:

Clever :)

You only added what is not available in the 3915 filter list to cut the size down.

Right. So do not go over 64 Kb or duplicated entries that can slow the speed. ;)

Update Ad Muncher Liberator [3915] to 4081 "My Filters".

[...]

---------------------------------

How convert am4081.txt to am.adl (Liberator)?

Hi, quick question. I have been using the trial method with TimeStopper for the past eight days. I just updated to Basic Update 4081 but now instead of showing 28 days left on my trial (like it has been) it not only shows 22 days left. What did I do wrong? I thought the TimeStopper method was supposed to give us unlimited trial or is there some sort of other method we need to use in order to keep our unlimited trial while updating the Basic Updates? Thanks...

madeinheaven

Hi, quick question. I have been using the trial method with TimeStopper for the past eight days. I just updated to Basic Update 4081 but now instead of showing 28 days left on my trial (like it has been) it not only shows 22 days left. What did I do wrong? I thought the TimeStopper method was supposed to give us unlimited trial or is there some sort of other method we need to use in order to keep our unlimited trial while updating the Basic Updates? Thanks...

Important Note: When you update advert list if your trial period drop down you can create another day going backward with Time stopper and new shortcut. Then you delete old shortcut and re drag a shortcut from the desktop to the folder:

"C: \ Users \ AppData \ Roaming \ Microsoft \ Windows \ Start Menu \ Programs \ Startup"

The beauty is this method you can create as many shortcut as you want when you need. It is like playing with trial period with Time Stopper going back to the date [ choose a new date ].

http://www.nsaneforu...980#entry423263

Important Note: When you update advert list if your trial period drop down you can create another day going backward with Time stopper and new shortcut.

Thanks for your quick reply. But what do you mean by going backward? Here in the philippines today is May 29th. Are you saying to open Time Stopper and change the date in Time Stopper to something earlier like May 24 or 25? Cheers...

madeinheaven

Important Note: When you update advert list if your trial period drop down you can create another day going backward with Time stopper and new shortcut.

Thanks for your quick reply. But what do you mean by going backward? Here in the philippines today is May 29th. Are you saying to open Time Stopper and change the date in Time Stopper to something earlier like May 24 or 25? Cheers...

Yes go to earlier date with Time Stopper and create another shortcut.

Ok, I shut down Ad Muncher. I then went earlier with Time Stopper to May 23rd and created a new shortcut to the desktop. I then restarted Ad Muncher using the new desktop shortcut. Still shows only 22 days left. I must be doing something wrong....

madeinheaven

Ok, I shut down Ad Muncher. I then went earlier with Time Stopper to May 23rd and created a new shortcut to the desktop. I then restarted Ad Muncher using the new desktop shortcut. Still shows only 22 days left. I must be doing something wrong....

How about go May 16 or 15 do you still get 22 days left? Its just playing with different date see the result. that is what i have been doing. Anyway i you are not succeed i will get a screenshot later today. Make sure you delete old shortcut close Ad Muncher before starting newly created shortcut.

madeinheaven

After Advert list 4081 it shows 15 days left

Posted Image

Make sure you delete old shortcut close Ad Muncher before starting newly created shortcut.

Posted Image

I need to go back 16th April 2012 to order to get 29 days remaining.

I just call this *fishing a suitable date*.

Posted Image

Also you need to delete old AM shortcut from windows start up and copy the new one instead

Drag a shortcut from the desktop to the folder "C: \ Users \ AppData \ Roaming \ Microsoft \ Windows \ Start Menu \ Programs \ Startup"

madeinheaven, thanks, got it. I played with the dates as you did and got it back to 29 days left.

Wonder what will happen next time we update the Basic List? ;-)

As his loan , no other filtering was not copied

These guidelines for thank.

Posted Image

madeinheaven

madeinheaven, thanks, got it. I played with the dates as you did and got it back to 29 days left.

Wonder what will happen next time we update the Basic List? ;-)

Every time when you update advert list you need to keep doing same think that you done today.

Update Ad Muncher Liberator [3915] to 4081 "My Filters".

Site: http://glumbouploads.com

Sharecode: /cy3f7o0bvw1m [?]

---------------------------------

How convert am4081.txt to am.adl (Liberator)?

Thanks.

I just noticed that after restoring using the back-up method that my registration has gone and has reset my trial period... And I have 27 days left? Is that normal? And what happens when the 'trial' has ended?

Thanks.

calguyhunk

^ You must have backed up the trial files. Doesn't matter. Make another backup of the current C:\ProgramData\Ad Muncher files. Keep restoring from this backup. You'll continue to get back your trial :)

EDIT: Of course all this is unless the devs have gotten a way stop the backup-restore method :think:

can't update (turn to red caw)

still with 4048

is it possible to update ? there is a valid key to renew my registration ?

thanks

I have a friend that for some reason after he rebooted one day ad muncher was just gone, completely uninstalled. He has the backup files from when he was registered. Can he install admuncher again and use the backup files?

madeinheaven

I have a friend that for some reason after he rebooted one day ad muncher was just gone, completely uninstalled. He has the backup files from when he was registered. Can he install admuncher again and use the backup files?

Yes he can copy the backup files into Ad Muncher application data folder.

^ You must have backed up the trial files. Doesn't matter. Make another backup of the current C:\ProgramData\Ad Muncher files. Keep restoring from this backup. You'll continue to get back your trial :)

EDIT: Of course all this is unless the devs have gotten a way stop the backup-restore method :think:

No, I backed up the first time with a valid 'Basic' license until it was cancelled due to multiple users using it... I did make a second back-up - which again - were the 'licensed' files. Not to worry, I'll do what you said.

Thanks, mate.

:)

Archived