madeinheaven

LonePirate

Does time stopper need to be ran as admin and have the compatability set for xpsp3 or no?

I started mine may 21st and chose the next day like TS recommended and it had 24 days left and was the same until today, now it says 23 days left so I can only assume it's not working???

• Replies 2.3k
  • Views 716.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
madeinheaven

Does time stopper need to be ran as admin and have the compatability set for xpsp3 or no?

I started mine may 21st and chose the next day like TS recommended and it had 24 days left and was the same until today, now it says 23 days left so I can only assume it's not working???

It does work Gator you need to follow the instruction step by step. But you should remember never run Ad Muncher with original location [exe]. To prevent that you need to:

1.Stop Ad Muncher.exe Automatic Startup

Windows start -> run type in "msconfig" Risk enter, in the startup tab of the default boot off admuncher

Posted Image

2) Start newly created Ad Muncher shortcut Windows Startup

Make sure you can see hidden files and folders

Drag a shortcut from the desktop to the folder "C: \ Users \ AppData \ Roaming \ Microsoft \ Windows \ Start Menu \ Programs \ Startup"

When you done this your Ad Muncher will run with newly created shortcut file from windows start-up every time you re start your PC.

Important Note: When you update advert list if your trial period drop down you can create another day going backward with Time stopper and new shortcut. Then you delete old shortcut and re drag a shortcut from the desktop to the folder:

"C: \ Users \ AppData \ Roaming \ Microsoft \ Windows \ Start Menu \ Programs \ Startup"

The beauty is this method you can create as many shortcut as you want when you need. It is like playing with trial period with Time Stopper going back to the date [ choose a new date ].

LonePirate

Important Note: When you update advert list if your trial period drop down you can create another day going backward with Time stopper and new shortcut. Then you delete old shortcut and re drag a shortcut from the desktop to the folder:

"C: \ Users \ AppData \ Roaming \ Microsoft \ Windows \ Start Menu \ Programs \ Startup"

The beauty is this method you can create as many shortcut as you want when you need. It is like playing with trial period with Time Stopper going back to the date [ choose a new date ].

I think this may be the problem, since my last update it is still on 23 days so once it updates and it drops to 22 days then I know it's the updating which is the culprit.

100 pages of this topic!

I am investigating a new method to update AdMuncher 4.91 32562 Liberator update 3915.

Because no new updates:

http://amup.ucoz.ru/index.htm

http://amupdate.narod2.ru

1.- Is to obtain the "Default filters" of any updated version (4070) in .txt. Done.

2.- Replace the string types. Done.

Remove links to URL: A

Remove images/etc with URL: B

Remove images with "alt" text: C

Remove all popups from URL: D

Remove scripts with text: E

Remove tables with text: F

Block retrieval of URL: G

Allow popups with URL: H

Remove divs/spans with text: I

Remove forms with text: J

Don't match against keyword: O

Minimal filtering on URL: S

No filtering on URL: X

Block retrieval of URL (blank): G

Block retrieval of URL (mp4): G

Eliminated:

Add javascript to all pages: L

Add CSS to all pages: P

Replace text: ?

3.- And pass them as "My filters" adding them to "CustomStrings.dat". Failure.

Ad Muncher recognizes the hack and stops.

ialwaysdid

did not get it

would u please explain how to get the name and the code

thaanx in advance

el salam alikum

i sent a pm to u akhi el kareem

calguyhunk

did not get it

thaanx in advance

ialwaysdid has probably already explained to you in his PM, but go to the paste2.org site. The copy paste p/2034293.

It should look like --- nsaneforums.com/p/12345. Got it? :)

did not get it

thaanx in advance

ialwaysdid has probably already explained to you in his PM, but go to the paste2.org site. The copy paste p/2034293.

Thaanx brother for ur participation .. and i got it now :)

But unfortunately it did not work and gave this message :

Sorry, your licence is not valid for use with this version.

Your license is currently for use with any version because on

May 25th, 2012 purchase ID 36302 became invalid (reason: unauthorized sharing).

Please consider renewing your license to continue receiving the best

browing experince possible.

StealthyBoi

did not get it

thaanx in advance

Thaanx brother for ur participation .. and i got it now :)

But unfortunately it did not work and gave this message :

Sorry, your licence is not valid for use with this version.

Your license is currently for use with any version because on

May 25th, 2012 purchase ID 36302 became invalid (reason: unauthorized sharing).

Please consider renewing your license to continue receiving the best

browing experince possible.

I believe its now blacklisted I don't think I can do anything about that sorry :(

Bizarre™

@wyxchari:

I understand you would like to import the "Default Filters" to "My Filters". However, it's not possible.

Posted Image

P.S. I did this with the current filter list and it only took me 30 minutes.

Sad to say, this is not possible due to the way the developers programmed Ad Muncher.

@wyxchari:

I understand you would like to import the "Default Filters" to "My Filters". However, it's not possible.

Sad to say, this is not possible due to the way the developers programmed Ad Muncher.

New ideas:

Idea 1: Remove a character to each entry at the beginning or end.

Example: A-bin/ctin.cgi/ ---> Abin/ctin.cgi/

Fail because the buffer is exceeded of 64kb.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Idea 2: Compare with a program (Visual Basic 6) the differences between 3915 and 4070 list and enter only the new. Done.

1.- Get 3915 list (last am.adl Liberator): am3915.txt

2.- Get 4070 list: am4070.txt

3.- Delete head in 2 files.

4.- Compare with my program in VB6: am4070-3915.txt

5.- Delete entries following: am4070-3915v2.txt

Add javascript to all pages: L

Add CSS to all pages: P

Replace text: ?

6.- Replace entries types to format "My filters": am4070-3915v3.txt

7.- Close Ad Muncher.

8.- Backup configuration files of Ad-Muncher.

9.- Add content am4070-3915v3.txt (15 Kb) to CustomStrings.txt

Only from the item 7 is required.

Not order "My Filters" by category to differentiate them from our.

I have: Ad Muncher 4.91 32562 / 3600 [3915] Liberator + 4070 MyFilters

Run OK.

madeinheaven

wyxchari I wish you could create little application similar as Ad Muncher 4.91 32562 / 3600 [3915] Liberator but will work with Ad Muncher v4.93 33502

It would be great to have it in this topic.

@wyxchari:

Posted Image

Bizarre™ the difference is he is working on v4.91 you have version 4.93. I think developers changed the programmed v4.93 not to allow any patch same as Liberator would update the advert list. That is why madmasles promised to update Liberator with Ad Muncher v4.92 Final but could not progress his job yet.

wyxchari I wish you could create little application similar as Ad Muncher 4.91 32562 / 3600 [3915] Liberator but will work with Ad Muncher v4.93 33502

It would be great to have it in this topic.

I've tried everything: OllyDbg, W32Dasm, WinHex, Cheat Engine ...

The exe is encrypted. It is very difficult to debug. It's impossible to debug and went running with Cheat Engine I trying to hack registration dates, but everything is even encrypted data sent.

Registry modified windows, serial numbers of hard drives in VMware, etc and had no success to hack de calculated hash.

Sorry, abandonment. I am content to add to myFilters new updates.

madeinheaven

I've tried everything: OllyDbg, W32Dasm, WinHex, Cheat Engine ...

The exe is encrypted. It is very difficult to debug. It's impossible to debug and went running with Cheat Engine I trying to hack registration dates, but everything is even encrypted data sent.

Registry modified windows, serial numbers of hard drives in VMware, etc and had no success to hack de calculated hash.

Sorry, abandonment. I am content to add to myFilters new updates.

Thank you for your effort and 4070 My Filters with instruction i am sure people using AM 4.91 with Lib. patch.

Bizarre™

Bizarre™ the difference is he is working on v4.91 you have version 4.93.

I used this method on Ad Muncher 4.91 and 4.93. Same result.

Furthermore, as mentioned previously:

I'm not sure how the developers programmed Ad Muncher to detect the "Default Filters" list, but if I have to hazard a guess, then it probably has something to do with the 64KB limit imposed on the "My Filters" list.

Besides, I had a lot of time experimenting on 4.91 ever since they decided to block it from receiving updates beyond 3600.

Someone can put 4081 or 4082b premium advert list copied to clipboard with category from Default Filters?

Someone can put 4081 or 4082b premium advert list copied to clipboard with category from Default Filters?

Can guide for intelligence was not more specific . Thanks a lot

Can guide for intelligence was not more specific . Thanks a lot

Please, someone premium user:

Copy to clipboard with category the list version: 4081 or 4082-beta . After paste it in Notepad, save as .txt and upload and share here.

Posted Image

ialwaysdid

wyxchan

its so hard to find premium user here most of us are using illegal methods :D

Update to 4070 advert list for users with Ad Muncher Liberator [3915]:

- Close Ad Muncher from system tray.

- Backup configuration files of Ad-Muncher: "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Datos de programa\Ad Muncher".

- Add content "CustomStrings3915-4070.txt" to "CustomStrings.dat".

- Not order "My Filters" by category to differentiate them from our.

Archived