madeinheaven

• Replies 2.3k
  • Views 716.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StealthyBoi

Man, that sucks... but at least they didnt do that to basic key :lol:. Maybe later someone will find a method to update using premium filter and then we use it.

Well i got the link for you premium update enjoy. :P

Thanks but i think that 2 expensive O.O

Well i got the link for you premium update enjoy. :P

LOL! But actually, you can do it for cheaper - Link

Also Im very cheap :blush:

calguyhunk

LOL! Aren't we all? :hehe:

StealthyBoi

LOL! Aren't we all? :hehe:

I hope not :unsure: but I'm 101% cheap :wub:

Greetings, I am ready to finally uninstall Liberator 4.91 and want to try this method out that's shown on the front page: "2A) Ad Muncher Basic- How To Freeze Trial Period Forever With Time Stopper" as it sounds easy enough.

Just have two questions though:

1) With this 2A method I don't have to mess around with copying files back and forth right?

2) With this 2A method how do you update Ad Muncher then when a new version comes out? Just uninstall AM and install new one and time stop the trial again?

Thanks for clearing up my confusion...

madeinheaven

Greetings, I am ready to finally uninstall Liberator 4.91 and want to try this method out that's shown on the front page: "2A) Ad Muncher Basic- How To Freeze Trial Period Forever With Time Stopper" as it sounds easy enough.

Just have two questions though:

1) With this 2A method I don't have to mess around with copying files back and forth right?

2) With this 2A method how do you update Ad Muncher then when a new version comes out? Just uninstall AM and install new one and time stop the trial again?

Thanks for clearing up my confusion...

Posted Image

Here is the screenshot from today it shows i install Ad Muncher May 11, 2012 [19 days ago] and i freeze same day with time stopper setting the o26 days left. Since then Ad Muncher working nicely and 26 days left never changed.

Answer your first question: You don't need to copying files back lets time stopper done the job for you.

Second question: Since i install Ad Muncher there were no new version that i could not know how to. But i am just guessing if you uninstall AM and reinstall with the new version AM would start to deject first day when you install.If you already over 30 days your trial may expired.

But what i can suggest that when you freeze AM with time stopper copy the Program Data files save it in your PC.

C:\ProgramData\Ad Muncher

Posted Image

After install the the new version if you have a problem with trial period just copy the saved files into same folder again. Then you may need to create another desktop short cut with Time Stopper.

Note: As i said i never install the new version yet i will tell you more about on this when new version comes out. At this early moment that is all i can think of. If anything goes worse you can always try to use Change MAC Address to reset the trial date and get another 30 days then use Time Stopper create another short cut.

Cheers ;)

StealthyBoi

@bkm @madeinheaven

Well I install the new version, from ad muncher current stable version (4.92 Build 32700) to beta (v4.93 beta build 33502) and it seems to work out. Just follow 2A (method) from 2a (step) to the end since when I restore my backup files I was able to Select 30 days Trial Period. You can correct me if I'm wrong also. :)

madeinheaven

@bkm @madeinheaven

Well I install the new version, from ad muncher current stable version (4.92 Build 32700) to beta (v4.93 beta build 33502) and it seems to work out. Just follow 2A (method) from 2a (step) to the end since when I restore my backup files I was able to Select 30 days Trial Period. You can correct me if I'm wrong also. :)

Sound good to me.

calguyhunk

Thanks for the heads up koaask. Done :)

@calguyhunk: I can only support koaask: Everything worked quite fine. Thanks again! ;)

I'm really happy with this easy-going method (I also use the registered version and with backup)

ialwaysdid

New basic update 4070

The method of replacing files works.

Posted Image

i used this method and it was working

but later i found this problem

this registration code you are using replaced with a newer one

can u tell me how i can fix this problem

thnx in advance

calguyhunk

Please read the first post and follow the thread exactly. You needed to have backed up your files in C>Program Data>Ad Muncher. Then while updating, when you got that message, you could have just replaced the (now blacklisted) license and registration files with the backed up ones.

If you haven't backed up, you have 3 options -

1. Wait for another key to leak. Use Liberator in the interim.

2. Change your Mac address as per mih's first post and get a new trial. Then back up the Goddamn files.

3. Download the trial files provided by koaask a few pages earlier in the thread and use those to get a new trial.

Choose whichever method sounds the least complicated. If all of the above sounds complicated well, you're sol. Should've backed up the files while your cow was still white.

calguyhunk

@ ialwaysdid - BTW, please cleanup your post and make it more compact. Why make everybody scroll that much extra unnecessarily? :o

ialwaysdid

@ ialwaysdid - BTW, please cleanup your post and make it more compact. Why make everybody scroll that much extra unnecessarily? :o

done.. i removed the pictures now no one should scroll my post much extra :D

thnx calguyhunk for helping me

as i try, after using change mac address and reset admuncher trial period, the license.dat file is only 1 k and cant use it with runasdate. anyone get same problem? because i sound some feedback said it still work

calguyhunk

done.. i removed the pictures now no one should scroll my post much extra :D

The pictures weren't the problem. The empty spaces were ;)

The experiment for fun. Portable-Trial: Site: http://rghost.ru/

Sharecode: 38210185 [?]

Close installed Ad Muncher in the system tray. Run the Portable--->In the system tray will have a red cow--->Click on the icon cows in the system tray--->Start free 30-day Trial--->Options--->Updates--->Check now--->Load selected updates (basic).

Files from the portable can be used on installed Ad Muncher.

Anyone know how to block the Hulu Video Ads? It still makes you wait the 90 seconds before watching. Same for CBS.com Video, the progress bar becomes unusable if you attempt to skip a ad.

calguyhunk

Anyone know how to block the Hulu Video Ads? It still makes you wait the 90 seconds before watching. Same for CBS.com Video, the progress bar becomes unusable if you attempt to skip a ad.

Exactly. Really annoying. Especially so, 'cuz it's time consuming as it is, to have to route through US proxies if you're from outside of the US. Corect me if I'm wrong, but I think the ads may be hosted on their own servers. If not so, then adding everything from those ad servers under "Block retrieval of url" with an wildcard should prolly do it?

Does the program support those players? :think:

calguyhunk

@ koaask - Great to know of a new way to run this program almost every other day. But for most, so many methods are a bit of an overload LOL! :hehe:

StealthyBoi

@koaask Well its sort of portable only that you need to install it first and doesnt seem to work with unlimited trial method (2A) :unsure:

Archived