madeinheaven

calguyhunk

by this ad muncher will hide all the page :D

You mean all the *ads* in the page, right? Not the 'whole page'! :think:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Views 716.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ad Muncher is not blocking ads in Firefox for me... How do I integrate Ad Muncher in to Firefox so it does what it does for ie?

Thanks.

Hi, tool_band !

Try to press Ctrl and then right click with the mouse let to show you Ad Muncher's toolbar on the top of the page with the options to select.

Works normally in my Firefox 12.0.

Very sorry for my poor English ( my native language is Portuguese ) and if I misunderstood something.

Peace!

Thanks. It's now 'munching' ads, like in ie... Nothing wrong with your english! My portuguese is a bit shabby!

Cheers!

calguyhunk

Is everything cool with B-33502 ?

Yup :)

I've been running through it, and I can't shake the idea - is there a way to use koaask's backup method on the old Komputer SWIAT lic?

I've been running through it, and I can't shake the idea - is there a way to use koaask's backup method on the old Komputer SWIAT lic?

You can restore Komputer SWIAT. Working files + AdvOR + Proxy.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I make a backup, when the license Komputer SWIAT was valid.

But does it need to be previously activated on the native PC?

I've formatted since it got blacklisted, so I assume that when I try to re register, I won't be able to?

ialwaysdid

Is everything cool with B-33502 ?

yes its working so smooth :showoff:

But does it need to be previously activated on the native PC?

I've formatted since it got blacklisted, so I assume that when I try to re register, I won't be able to?

To use the backup trick you need a backup of the files while valid registered. So, you must have a valid key (not blacklisted), get registered and make the backup.

So, in other words, would it be possible to trick AM by having a registered basic cow, checking for updates, then overwriting with computer swiat lic to download the premium list? O.o But still it requires backed up files from someone who has backed up at a point when Swiat lic was active.

madeinheaven

So, in other words, would it be possible to trick AM by having a registered basic cow, checking for updates, then overwriting with computer swiat lic to download the premium list? O.o But still it requires backed up files from someone who has backed up at a point when Swiat lic was active.

You can no longer update premium filter using SWIAT key, best you can do using as a basic license but as someone told you need registry data the time SWIAT key valid from your computer.

Having said that there no benefit using that key i think best option using trial mode data files and copy them at the moment.

**I have been reading that copying SWIAT registry data files from another PC to your own PC will not work, someone correct me if i am wrong.

So it must be mine? As in, activated directly from my PC?

Well then I'm outta luck. :(

It doesn't work with files from other PCs. And you have to get registered before, so you need a valid key. KEEP AN EYE HERE FOR A FUTURE KEY.

Which metod are you using?

I already use the lic backup method, I was only wondering if there was any way of making premium updates available. Unfortunately, there seems to be no premium leaked licences anywhere on the web.

madeinheaven

I already use the lic backup method, I was only wondering if there was any way of making premium updates available. Unfortunately, there seems to be no premium leaked licences anywhere on the web.

The only difference between premium to basic, updating advert list daily and weekly. To be honest with you Ad Muncher is not like a anti-virus program no need to update list twice a day, once a week will be sufficiently enough. Even if you find Premium license on the internet, after a few days key will be black listed, after the key is blacklisted you would not use it as a premium updater, even if you copy and past registration data files, best you can use as a basic program. That is the way it goes with this program at the moment.however there is enough work around about how to activate basic Ad Muncher in this topic anyway.

Cheers :)

Hey guys, I have a problem with the "change Mac address" fix.

I reinstalled my OS 2 days ago and when I installed admuncher, I got his message. Has anyone run into the same problem?

Windows 7 Ultimate addition

Posted Image

madeinheaven

I did not get this error also i don't use wireless adapter what can you see if you click see more information button on the screenshot? But if you are having this issue Try to use this method:

2b)Trial can be restored using the method of replacing the files **Special thanks koaask providing info and link** [post #1842"]

madeinheaven

I did not get this error also i don't use wireless adapter what can you see if you click see more information button on the screenshot?

Yeah, I checked it but I don't understand what this means:

http://lizardsystems...ss_in_windows_7

So the possible MAC addresses in Windows 7 for wireless adapters:

• X2-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX
  • X6-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX
  • XA-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX
  • XE-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX
Try to manually add Those Mac address changing XX-XX-XX-XX-XX with any number let see if it is working.[Keep first two number above]

If that does not work use this method registration that work for me too then back up the application data files:

2b)Trial can be restored using the method of replacing the files **Special thanks koaask providing info and link** [post #1842"]

I did not get this error also i don't use wireless adapter what can you see if you click see more information button on the screenshot?

Yeah, I checked it but I don't understand what this means:

http://lizardsystems...ss_in_windows_7

So the possible MAC addresses in Windows 7 for wireless adapters:

• X2-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX
  • X6-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX
  • XA-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX
  • XE-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX
Try to manually add Those Mac address changing XX-XX-XX-XX-XX with any number let see if it is working.[Keep first two number above]

If that does not work use this method registration that work for me too then back up the application data files:

2b)Trial can be restored using the method of replacing the files **Special thanks koaaks providing info and link** [post #1842"]

Thank you so much! I'll give it a try.

madeinheaven

My Username - koaask (not koaaks). Please, make correction.

Sorry wrong spelling done.[koaask]

StealthyBoi

The only difference between premium to basic, updating advert list daily and weekly. To be honest with you Ad Muncher is not like a anti-virus program no need to update list twice a day, once a week will be sufficiently enough. Even if you find Premium license on the internet, after a few days key will be black listed, after the key is blacklisted you would not use it as a premium updater, even if you copy and past registration data files, best you can use as a basic program. That is the way it goes with this program at the moment.however there is enough work around about how to activate basic Ad Muncher in this topic anyway.

Cheers :)

When u said: "even if you copy and paste* registration data files", how come u cant update the premium filter? What did ad muncher do prevent this update?

madeinheaven

When u said: "even if you copy and paste* registration data files", how come u cant update the premium filter? What did ad muncher do prevent this update?

When the premium key is blacklisted you can only update basic advert list from the menu. Some how Ad Muncher manage to down grade the program even when you are using work around.

StealthyBoi

When the premium key is blacklisted you can only update basic advert list from the menu. Some how Ad Muncher manage to down grade the program even when you are using work around.

Man, that sucks... but at least they didnt do that to basic key :lol:. Maybe later someone will find a method to update using premium filter and then we use it.

madeinheaven

Man, that sucks... but at least they didnt do that to basic key :lol:. Maybe later someone will find a method to update using premium filter and then we use it.

Well i got the link for you premium update enjoy. :P

Archived