madeinheaven

djangozando

A special mega thanks to calguyhunk, koaask and madeinheaven ! You're really champs !!

My cow ( 4.93.33502/4060 ) is pretty white for a long, long time, I hope.

My best regards

Peace ! B)

"They did not know it was impossible, so they did it!"

• Replies 2.3k
  • Views 716.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ialwaysdid

thnx to koaask ,calguyhunk and all guys

v 4.93.33502/4060 beta is running so smooth now

Posted Image

Yep, kudos to you guys, all working here like a charm! :rockon:

calguyhunk

Yep. 4060 working like a charm :)

BTW, Thank you guys for acknowledgement. Glad to have helped :)

Even more glad you were there to help. :D

calguyhunk

Even more glad you were there to help. :D

:D :D :D

ialwaysdid

Yep. 4060 working like a charm :)

ad muncher,s developers are angry of u lol

calguyhunk

Yeah, no. I think they're quite liking the challenge ;)

Does anyone notice the right-click Ad Muncher menu in ie has disappeared? Well, at least for me... Where you could right-click on an image and then it would bring up another small ie window with options of blocking it, etc. If it just me, then how do you re-enable it?

Thanks.

This is Great, thanks for all the hard work put in by everyone. Murray and Jeff must be pissed. lol.

Question about the new "Change MAC Address Method",

If you are using a router or NAT modem and you change the MAC address of your computer, doesn't the router or modem have its own MAC address and thus the "outside world" sees that MAC address instead of your computer's? Or does this new method work behind a router or NAT modem also? Cheers

madeinheaven

Question about the new "Change MAC Address Method",

If you are using a router or NAT modem and you change the MAC address of your computer, doesn't the router or modem have its own MAC address and thus the "outside world" sees that MAC address instead of your computer's? Or does this new method work behind a router or NAT modem also? Cheers

Only changing MAC address does not do the job that little software also change manufacturer list and random device ID. I guess Changing device will extend the AM trial every 30 days.

Redcowisevil

In fact changing MAC address or device ID is exactly the same thing. Each manufacturer has its own MAC address range for their products (the first half of MAC addresses indicates the manufacturer), so the device ID showed in the software is just a "translation" of the MAC address.

@bkm

I'm behind a router, changing MAC address of your LAN card is enough :) . And if devs want to secure their "nuclear weapon" with a router MAC address filtering, it's very easy to change it in the admin interface :P .

Unless your ISP don't allow that to keep internet access active... Do not give them a bad idea :shutup: .

madeinheaven

As I explained on the instruction if you want to go back your original MAC address and Manufacturer you just need click reset MAC address tab.

ialwaysdid

Does anyone notice the right-click Ad Muncher menu in ie has disappeared? Well, at least for me... Where you could right-click on an image and then it would bring up another small ie window with options of blocking it, etc. If it just me, then how do you re-enable it?

Thanks.

i think u need to re-install ad muncher

calguyhunk

Thanks.

I don't use IE apart from work and there I have no AM. But at home, no IE for me thanks ;)

So I may not be the best person to comment on this, but are you sure that it's not just the rt. click but ctrl.+ rt. click? I've checked what you're saying on IE, but didn't notice any 'new IE window' as you put it. :o

Maybe somebody who uses IE with AM will clear that up for you ;)

Thanks.

I don't use IE apart from work and there I have no AM. But at home, no IE for me thanks ;)

So I may not be the best person to comment on this, but are you sure that it's not just the rt. click but ctrl.+ rt. click? I've checked what you're saying on IE, but didn't notice any 'new IE window' as you put it. :o

Maybe somebody who uses IE with AM will clear that up for you ;)

The instructions of AM in every browser (what you call right-click) were replaced, some versions ago (v4.93 build 33004), with the AM top toolbar (ctrl or shift + right click)

ialwaysdid

The instructions of AM in every browser (what you call right-click) were replaced, some versions ago (v4.93 build 33004), with the AM top toolbar (ctrl or shift + right click)

i tried it in firefox and its working

As far as I've read, the last official update for it is the 3915 or something. However, you can get a practically unlimited trial with the latest beta 4.93 using many various methods described in the first post. :)

ialwaysdid

Are there no more updates for the liberator method?

4.93.33502/4060 is the last on my pc i dont knw about other guys

Archived