madeinheaven

madeinheaven

OMFG!!! This effing works!!!

No kidding!!!

You need to definitely put this on the front page :) :) :)

Lets get more people feedback and comment then i will have to re arranged first page cause i was away for a long time.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Views 716.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you are able to install the latest AD....get trial working again with the changing of MAC address. And extending the trial with time stopper. Will you then be able to update with the premium list?

madeinheaven

If you are able to install the latest AD....get trial working again with the changing of MAC address. And extending the trial with time stopper. Will you then be able to update with the premium list?

Well i tried with Ad Muncher Basic and basic update list working fine here.

calguyhunk

As it stands now, you won't even need TS. Just get a new trial every 30 days after spoofing your MAC address. takes literally less than 10 seconds if you follow MIH's instructions. That simple :)

well done. now i only run MAC address every 30 days, it s simple than using runasdate or time stopper. thank madeinheaven again!

calguyhunk

LOL! Murray and Jeff will now have to completely re-code the trial validity check algorithm if they wanna keep chasing down everybody with a never ending trial. (Or just do away with the whole trial scenario if that makes business sense)

So one of the options for them would prolly be surreptitiously hard coding a server check with the installation date info maybe? Prolly will be fixed with a minor uninstall/re-install anyways?

madeinheaven

LOL! Murray and Jeff will now have to completely re-code the trial validity check algorithm if they wanna keep chasing down everybody with a never ending trial. (Or just do away with the whole trial scenario if that makes business sense)

So one of the options for them would prolly be surreptitiously hard coding a server check with the installation date info maybe? Prolly will be fixed with a minor uninstall/re-install anyways?

Even if they manage that there will a work around anyway, good luck for them.

I thought that the trial licence also offers basic list updates only? O.o

ok , lets put it short it works !.

now , i found this mac change some time back and it "didnt work " since i never restart my pc after change my mac.

i test it on ALREADY EXPIRED machine , windows xp and windows 7 x64 :)

i use

http://www.technitium.com/
in order to change the mac , same method like MIH software.

good work MIH

Tweety.Abd

That's bloody brilliant MiH :D

StealthyBoi

ok , lets put it short it works !.

now , i found this mac change some time back and it "didnt work " since i never restart my pc after change my mac.

i test it on ALREADY EXPIRED machine , windows xp and windows 7 x64 :)

i use

http://www.technitium.com/
in order to change the mac , same method like MIH software.

good work MIH

After changin MAC address can I use MiH unlimited trial method you know using time stopper or something like that?

the unlimited trial is not made by MIH and its another issue , we are talking now on how to get (legit) 30 days trial for ever , only reset it before 30 days is over like MIH show how in his new manual in post #1802

StealthyBoi

the unlimited trial is not made by MIH and its another issue , we are talking now on how to get (legit) 30 days trial for ever , only reset it before 30 days is over like MIH show how in his new manual in post #1802

Oops I meant can I use the way MiH posted (#1757) after changing my MAC.

calguyhunk

.... can I use the way MiH posted (#1757) after changing my MAC.

You won't need any more tricks after using this. You only need to keep changing the MAC address once every 30 days or so and ask AM for a new trial. You'll "officially" be granted a renewed trial from the AM servers without going through any hassles.

You'll get all the basic updates in the meanwhile. And even if you forget to repeat within 30 days, doesn't matter - 'cuz you'll get back your trial irrespective of whether you have a red cow or a white one :)

calguyhunk

EACTLY!!! I've tried a lot of these software as well, that change various hardware id - HDD, NIC, Mobo etc. Nothing seemed to have worked on Win7 apart from apparently PBdownforce on XP according to some and now this from MIH ;)

with respect bro. is it good to change the Mac ip ?is there any side effect to computer ?

thanks

madeinheaven

with respect bro. is it good to change the Mac ip ?is there any side effect to computer ?

thanks

Well there is no side effect to your PC its %100 safe to use. However no panic you can always switch back your original MAC address and manufacturer just clicking reset MAC address tab second on the right top see screenshot below:

Posted Image

Big Thanks to Madeinheaven! Tested and works on Win7x64 using Ad Muncher v4.93.33502 Beta. Just updated ad list to 4048 and have 30 day new trial. :D

hi, you can also use time stopper as here:

- use change mac address to get 30 days trial

- copy back file license.dat trial from other machine

- exit admuncher from system tray and start it again -> choose "start 30 days trial period"

now, you can use them (license.dat, registration.dat,..) with timestopper

good luck!

madeinheaven

Well guys i just update the first page. What i need from you clear step by step instruction how to extend the trial period with back up file method using runasdate [screenshots will be good]. If someone post here then i will take it to the first page. Thank you for your cooperation.

calguyhunk

hi, you can also use time stopper as here:

- use change mac address to get 30 days trial

- copy back file license.dat trial from other machine

- exit admuncher from system tray and start it again -> choose "start 30 days trial period"

now, you can use them (license.dat, registration.dat,..) with timestopper

good luck!

Yes. Backing up a trial license will fix the need for re-applying for trial license every month ;)

thanks

Did you really have to quote MIH's post in it's entirety and waste THAT much space? Not to mention take up that much storage space for nsane? They've to pay for the servers, you know ;)

damn BIG quote :angry: can u plz edit your post so we can keep in clean and serious thread ?

cheers :D

can u plz edit your post so we can keep in clean and serious thread ?

Maybe the mods could remove some of the posts in the first half of the thread, as it's now defunct (they dealt mostly with the AdvOR method), and can be very confusing for the new guy wanting to get some info on AdMuncher. This thread is getting to be kind of a hog. XD

I mean, I don't mind, i just pop all the way to the end to see the latest developments, it's all about how to make the topic more end-user friendly (which is I think the whole point behind the first post etiquette), but this would serve to make it more presentable.

Anyways, just a thought...

Archived