• Replies 2.3k
  • Views 716.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
calguyhunk

Done. Works like a charm :)

Posted Image

nemanja065

How update new AD list? :s I 'm using unlimited trial (run as date)! Update succesfully 4048 , but when restore backup lic, show 4040!

Maybe, because trial period is not finished! :D

Restore Basic key work succesfully! :showoff:

the problem with the backup and paste solution is "when u restart/shut down ur com u will need to paste it everytime u turn on ur com .am i right ?>

Supremo Phantom

no, it continues to work just fine..

@nemanja065

I don't know how unlimited trial exactly works (I use registered backup trick, it's much better) but I think you don't need to overwrite your files because the update of basic ad lists is possible.

@nickloon

I hardly understand you because English is not my native language. But noooo, you don't need to overwrite the files everytime you turn on the computer. You just need to overwrite them after trying an update (that time you get a complaint to register again because your registration has expired, then you overwrite the files and try to update again and all goes well now)

calguyhunk

How update new AD list? :s I 'm using unlimited trial (run as date)! Update succesfully 4048 , but when restore backup lic, show 4040!

Maybe, because trial period is not finished! :D

Restore Basic key work succesfully! :showoff:

After you restore, update once again. This time AM will update and you'll get your white cow.

The routine is - Check for updates > red cow > restore > white cow > update again > white cow (no further restoration required) :)

the problem with the backup and paste solution is "when u restart/shut down ur com u will need to paste it everytime u turn on ur com .am i right ?>

No. As Phantom & Julepe has already said - once you update and have a working white cow, that's it. You can turn your PC on/off a million times. Doesn't matter ;)

ialwaysdid

thnx for your great works guys, but i couldnt download PBDownForce0.3.3.1

file had deleted or hosting site blocked my ip

can any one reupload it

thnx

calguyhunk

...i couldnt download PBDownForce0.3.3.1

can any one reupload it

PBDownForce0.3.3.1

Site: http://www.mediafire.com

Sharecode: /?8se5kw89y0a4gmd [?]

EDIT: Link found on another forum. Not my upload ;)

The routine is - Check for updates > red cow > restore > white cow > update again > white cow (no further restoration required) :)

It really worked thanks to your excellent guidance and explanation ;) My version is now 4048 beta ;)

Thanks a bunch!!

Best wishes!

ialwaysdid

...i couldnt download PBDownForce0.3.3.1

can any one reupload it

PBDownForce0.3.3.1

Site: http://www.mediafire.com

Sharecode: /?8se5kw89y0a4gmd [?]

EDIT: Link found on another forum. Not my upload ;)

thanx any way dude

ialwaysdid

hey guys i found this problem after using unlimited trial

any vaild key plzzz

Posted Image

calguyhunk

....problem after using unlimited trial

any vaild key plzzz

Did you back up your files? If yes, it's really easy right out of the box. Otherwise you'll either have to (1) wait for a new key to leak or (2) use version 4.91 with the liberator patch as explained in the first post of this thread or (3) use madeinheaven's uploaded files to restore your white cow version 4.93.

The first two methods I can vouch for personally, but the third one is hearsay. I don't know if files from one PC work on another. You can give it a try though.

But if I were you, I'll just use option 2 for now and wait for a new leaked key ;)

ialwaysdid

But if I were you, I'll just use option 2 for now and wait for a new leaked key ;)

actually i did that and i had a valid key . ad muncher working so smooth now

but wht i should do to keep it working on my pc

thanx in advance bro

calguyhunk

If you're using 4.91, just update to list 3915 from the links in the 1st post. AFAIK, that's the final update for that version. Maybe the other members can correct me on that one.

That should do for now. Keep checking back for a new key and once available, use it to register the latest version - not that it's of paramount importance though. ;)

Once you do have the new version, make a backup of the files in C:\Program Data\Ad Muncher (for Windows 7) and use those to restore your AM everytime it's deactivated after an update as per the following video :)

ialwaysdid

If you're using 4.91, just update to list 3915 from the links in the 1st post. AFAIK, that's the final update for that version. Maybe the other members can correct me on that one.

That should do for now. Keep checking back for a new key and once available, use it to register the latest version - not that it's of paramount importance though. ;)

Once you do have the new version, make a backup of the files in C:\Program Data\Ad Muncher (for Windows 7) and use those to restore your AM everytime it's deactivated after an update as per the following video :)

http://www.youtube.c...?&v=FVwl1E2-XLQ

done bro <_<

tool_band

Are people using the Liberator method allowed to update to 4048 strings? Or are they restricted to 3915?

Dosen't affect me as using latest beta with key, but just wondering in case.

Thanks.

Are people using the Liberator method allowed to update to 4048 strings? Or are they restricted to 3915?

Dosen't affect me as using latest beta with key, but just wondering in case.

Thanks.

Update v4.91 and v4.92 are possible only up to 3915.

Ad Muncher Update 4.72, 4.8 and 4.91 crack (from madmasles):

http://amup.ucoz.ru/index.htm

http://amupdate.narod2.ru/

madeinheaven

Ad Muncher 4.93.33502 [4040] + Time Stopper (RePack by Andron1975)

Posted Image

INSTRUCTIONS:
A. Run the installer and install the assembly
Two. At the final stage, put the check in the "Start Time Stopper"
Three. After starting in the first paragraph of "Select the Main EXE of the trial version" choose a folder with our Ad Muncher and select the file AdMunch.exe
4. In section "Choose the new date" the date set for 2 days after the date of installation assemblies (for example if today is April 25th is the date set for 27th).
Five. Finally, in paragraph "Enter a name for create desktop icon" sets an arbitrary name for the shortcut from which you will continue to run Ad Muncher
6. Click "Create desktop short-cut".
7. Click "Exit"
Eight. Drag a shortcut from the desktop to the folder "C: \ Users \ \ AppData \ Roaming \ Microsoft \ Windows \ Start Menu \ Programs \ Startup" to XP - C: \ Documents and Settings \ \ Start Menu \ Programs \ Startup
9. Reboot your computer and open Ad Muncher click on the "30 days free trial"
10. Rejoice in the eternal trial.

Attention! Never Run Ad Muncher file AdMunch.exe - just created a shortcut in the Time Stopper.

IMPORTANT!
This method only works if your system ever Ad Muncher does not run in the mode of TRIAL. If the Trial run, then to work this way will require a complete re-installation of Windows.

Download Link

Posted Image

Download: Site: http://rghost.net/
Sharecode: /38000940 [?]

Virustotal result 1/ 41

Heya guys,

I've been following this topic for the last couple of days and forgive me if I'm getting old but I no longer know where to begin.

I've been using the trial which has now expired so do I use Time Stopper and go back to trial or whatever this Liberator patch is?

Kindest regards,

Vincent

calguyhunk

Hello Vincent, if your trial is over, you can't use Time Stopper anymore. You'll need to use the Liberator patch with version 4.91 as explained in the first post of this thread.

Update to the latest filter (3915) for that build from one of the sites linked in the first post ;)

madeinheaven

Ad Muncher Basic-How To Extend Unlimited Trial With Change MAC Address

This method will extend your AM every 30 days unlimited period, spoofing your MAC address and manufacturer.

Posted Image

Download Links

Posted Image

Download Ad Muncher v4.92 Final

Download Ad Muncher v4.93 beta build 33502

Download Link Change MAC Address 2.4.0 Build 79 Portable

Download: Site: http://rghost.net/
Sharecode: /38015188s [?]

Instruction:

1_Exit Ad Muncher from system tray

2_Open Change MAC Address

3_ Click Change MAC address tab

4_ Click Fill and Random manufacturer list and random device ID

Posted Image

5_ Manufacture Tab choose any in the drop down list.

Posted Image

Note: You may need to re start the PC take the effect of changing setting!

6_ Re start Ad Muncher and click 30 days trial period

Posted Image

Posted Image

7_ Update The Advert List

Posted Image

if you want to go back your original MAC address and Manufacturer you just need click reset MAC address tab

Note: This method currently work all version of Ad Muncher.

Posted Image

Please let me know if this reset your trial period with red Ad Muncher or extend the trial period!!

calguyhunk

OMFG!!! This effing works!!!

No kidding!!!

You need to definitely put this on the front page :) :) :)

Posted Image

Archived