madeinheaven

The new key ( "basik" ) will be posted 05.05. at 03:00 - 03:15 PM (GMT).

Information from Russian forum:

Posted Image

TOMORROW IS THE DAY

Everyone who needs a valid key, THIS IS YOUR CHANCE. Just get the valid key and use the backup trick.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Views 716.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
madeinheaven

I will post one of my own Ad Muncher Basic Serial Number for people already used 30 days trial period and need to back up data files for the future use during next couple of hours.

Name: txxxxs cxxe

Code: 6XXXXXXC-45XXXXX2

Valid For: november 24th, 2012

madeinheaven

Ad Muncher Lifetime Trial Guidelines for those who have not installed or trial has not expired yet.

Posted Image

INSTRUCTIONS:

1) Run and Install Ad Muncher

2) Select 30 days Trial Period on registration windows or register with basic key.

3) Go Option > Update > Check Now and update the advert list.

4) Copy and back up all the files Ad Muncher Program Data Folder in safe place.

* With XP: C: \ Documents and Settings \ All Users \ Application Data \ Ad Muncher
* With Vista/7/8 Dev C: \ Program Data \ Ad Muncher

Posted Image

Performance:

B1: admuncher escape from the system tray
B2: run RunAsDate

- the "program": browse to the file "admunch.exe" in the setup
- In section "Choose the new date" the date set for 2 days after the date of installation assemblies (for example if today is May 04th is the date set for 06th).
- tick select "immediate mode"

Posted Image

- choose "Run" ----> Admuncher back 29 day trial
- Finally, in paragraph "Enter a name for create desktop icon" sets an arbitrary name for the shortcut from which you will continue to run Ad Muncher
-Click "Create desktop short-cut".
-Click "Exit"

-Windows start -> run type in "msconfig" Risk enter, in the startup tab of the default boot off admuncher

Posted Image

-Drag a shortcut from the desktop to the folder "C: \ Users \ \ AppData \ Roaming \ Microsoft \ Windows \ Start Menu \ Programs \ Startup"
-Reboot your computer and open Ad Muncher click on the "30 days free trial"

how to update:

B1 admuncher escape from the system tray:
copy the backup file third trial -> run admunch.exe in the installation directory -> import configuration -> update admuncher
B2: admucher escape from the system tray:
run the shortcut in the startup folder created by RunAsDate -----> admuncher has been updated

Attention! Never Run Ad Muncher file AdMunch.exe - just created a shortcut in the RunAsDate.

Note: If you perform these operations at least once every 3-4 weeks, the "trial" Ad Muncher will work, no way inferior to the BASIC key.

madeinheaven

Ad Muncher Basic Serial Number for people already used 30 days trial period and need to back up data files:

Pastebin Link

Posted Image

Link : Site: http://pastebin.com/
Sharecode: /9z4UWwLk [?]

Note: You need to back up Application Data Files before this key get blacklisted see above topic

This is one of my own key valid till: November 24th, 2012

Ad Muncher Basic Serial Number for people already used 30 days trial period and need to back up data files:

Pastebin Link

Posted Image

Note: You need to back up Application Data Files before this key get blacklisted see above topic

thanks

StealthyBoi

Ad Muncher Lifetime Trial Guidelines for those who have not installed or trial has not expired yet.

INSTRUCTIONS:

Performance:

EDITED OUT

Okay i follow your steps on first the INSTRUCTIONS section then Performance and then I realize that I'm not suppose to Select 30 days Trial Period DX

So now I have 28 days left for trial. Is that bad since i didn't entirely follow your performance section completely so can i still update or will system restore revert everything back?

Also can you please be more clear on the update section what is the "backup file third trial" and import what configuration? and what do you mean "perform these operations at least once every 3-4 weeks" is that following the performance section again excluding what steps? Sorry for asking a lot of questions I'm a clueless person o.O?

Pastebin Link

Posted Image

very good, thank so much! :showoff:

@MadeInHeaven: Good morning from Germany, and with that: THANKS A BUNCH for sharing the license.

I'm following this thread for a while and noted every hint and piece of advice.

I made everything you explained in your last thread. Most important saved the backup files IMMEDIATELY after installation.

I also made everything you wrote about "RunAsDate" and disabled Autostart in Msconfig. It now starts via the created new Desktop link.

MY QUESTION: My Ad Muncher still runs on your name and not in trial mode although I made everything with RunAsDate as you described. When this license will be blacklisted, should it then work in 28 days trial mode?

Thank you very much!!!

PS: What I now made was to change the proxy settings, Ad Muncher uses to contact their servers, to "1111".

That was what "calguyhunk" recommeded earlier. Okay? ;)

its very simple, you only need disable autoupdate ( exchange to "notify me") after backuping admuncher

madeinheaven

@MadeInHeaven: Good morning from Germany, and with that: THANKS A BUNCH for sharing the license.

I made everything you explained in your last thread. Most important saved the backup files IMMEDIATELY after installation.

I also made everything you wrote about "RunAsDate" and disabled Autostart in Msconfig. It now starts via the created new Desktop link.

MY QUESTION: My Ad Muncher still runs on your name and not in trial mode although I made everything with RunAsDate as you described. When this license will be blacklisted, should it then work in 28 days trial mode?

Thank you very much!!!

When this file get black listed you will need to paste and copy back up files into application data folder. As this registered license it will not be trial mode. Lets wait till the key get black listed then i will tell you more about what to do.

Thank you very much!!!

You're a little bit confused and mixing up the 2 ways.

If you got registered with the new key:

1.- You don't need runasdate.

2.- Let admuncher to run at start (change back autostart in msconfig)

3.- Disable/Untick all from Options/Updates

4.- Go to Logs and clear, and in About then Reset Statistics

5.- Now backup the files (from now, you can backup your files when you want to, i.e. before turning off the computer)

The next time you try to update to a new basic advert list you'll see that the cow get red, then overwrite the files with the backup ones and do update again; the cow is white again and the update installed.

A question, why do we need to reset the statistics and the log?

I thought that it only mattered that the serial be successfully registered on the native machine on which it will later on be backed up? :huh:

@MadeInHeaven and JuLePe:

Thanks to both of you. Your help is very appreciated! ;)

Have a nice weekend!

nemanja065

Waiting for basic license! Now using unlimited trial, but......for "every case"! :D

Redcowisevil

Thanks for the key koaask :) This red cow drove me crazy :evil:

I hope the backup trick won't be patch too soon

A question, why do we need to reset the statistics and the log?

I thought that it only mattered that the serial be successfully registered on the native machine on which it will later on be backed up? :huh:

You're right, it's not necessary but I recommend that because you'll have a clean files (registration.dat, config.dat and license.dat)

@Redcowisevil

The only way to patch it is with a new program update, so it's important not to update the program until being sure.

tool_band

Has anyone got access to the latest premium advert list updates? As it's now at 4049, and that website hasn't be updating like they were for a while... Not that I'm desperate, but it would just be an added bonus.

And a thank-you to all the people that have given their countless methods, user/passes, etc, and help to people that can help people that use this 'illegitimately' to continue to make their browsing experiences all the better! As tried alternatives, but nothing comes close to this!

Cheers!

:)

calguyhunk

I hope the backup trick won't be patch too soon

Can't see it happening without a major version upgrade. Either 4.94 or 5.0. Not gonna happen with these minor build upgrades which are basically bug fixes, small interface changes and/or definition updates.

For that to happen they'll have to extensively re-code parts of the program that deals with activation, which will be fairly time consuming. But they've prolly started working on that already as we speak :P

calguyhunk

Has anyone got access to the latest premium advert list updates?

As far as ad-list updates go, the basic licensees get the exact same ad-list just a few days later. The updates are once a week rather than every day. Don't worry 'bout that :)

just want to write it down and let you guys know...

i build a new pc with new hardrive, processor, mainboard, etc. all is new except for the optical drive and the windows 7 key. i copied the config files from my old pc and installed the latest beta build, guess what? cow is still white. i assume that these license files are hooked up with the windows serial, but its just my guess

Basic ad list 4048 is ready to test the trick for those ones registered recently.

Archived