Download Links

Posted Image

Download Ad Muncher v4.92 Final

Download Ad Muncher v4.93 beta build 33502

Download PBDownForce
0.3.3.1 : Site: http://rghost.net/
Sharecode: /37876406 [?]

Virustotal result 20 / 42

Note: If your Antivirus engine deject PBDownForce0.3.3.1 as a virus it is false positive.

Note 2 : For Windows 7 user if you get any error using PBDownForce0.3.3.1 change the compatibily setting of the spoofer to "Windows XP SP2" [This little software only work 32 bit Operation System]

Posted Image

Right click application click properties and set it as you see in screenshot above.

Instruction:

1_Exit Ad Muncher from system tray

2_Open PBDownforce

3_Click on Show Advance Option

4_Select Type 3 of Spoofing Option

5_Also select Spoofing Mode as "SAFE"

Posted Image

6_Start Spoofing and click update

7_Re start Ad Muncher and click 30 days trial period and update new advert list.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Views 723k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ad Muncher - How To Extend Trial With PBDownForce

Download Links

Posted Image

Download Ad Muncher v4.92 Final

Download Ad Muncher v4.93 beta build 33502

Download PBDownForce0.3.3.1 : Site: http://rghost.net/

Sharecode: /37876406 [?]

Virustotal result 20 / 42

Note: If your Antivirus engine deject PBDownForce0.3.3.1 as a virus it is false positive.

Note 2 : For Windows 7 user if you get any error using PBDownForce0.3.3.1 change the compatibily setting of the spoofer to "Windows XP SP2"

Posted Image

Right click application click properties and set it as you see in screenshot above.

i run it successful in win7 but it is still detected by admuncher

madeinheaven

Did you exit Ad Muncher before using the PBDownForce?

Did you exit Ad Muncher before using the PBDownForce?

yes, i really exited admuncher before run it as admin and no error appear, trial period still detected

nemanja065

On which method use the Ad Muncher (newer version 4.92 or 4.93 Beta), I see that appeal many users don't work well? Currently I 'm using unlimited trial (liberator 4.91)! So much is written but nothing concrete that works! :D

calguyhunk

So much is written but nothing concrete that works! :D

I know for sure the backup/restore method works both for blacklisted licenses and for trial restorations. :)

MIH

its doesnt run on windows 7 X64 no matter what comparability mode i choose , its says communication error and exit

we need a more up to date hardware spoffer ... this one i know for long time and its from 2007 + -

edit

this method doesnt work anyhow ... test it on my VB running (expired am) windows xp sp3 and it doesnt pass AM protection

nemanja065

I know for sure the backup/restore method works both for blacklisted licenses and for trial restorations. :)

I installed the latest version ADMuncher (Beta 33 502), activated TRIAL, updated AD list then backed up 4 files (c / programs data / admuncher)! So when it expires TRIAL, just restore backup (overwrite files) and update new AD list! Is that it? :D

I think that method only works for a previously genuinely activated basic licence. So, when you activate a licence for the first time, then back up (I think).

Thanks MIH for the tricks...it worked flawlessly...with little modification..

calguyhunk

So when it expires TRIAL, just restore backup (overwrite files) and update new AD list! Is that it? :D

You have to use along with Runasdate. Backup the files in Program Data. Disable auto-start for the original Admunch.exe and create a Runasdate shortcut with a date from within your trial period.

Every time you update, just replace the files and use the program through the runasdate shortcut.

calguyhunk

Hi manb. Could you be a little bit more specific as to which particular trick you're talking 'bout and with what modifications exactly? :)

Hi manb. Could you be a little bit more specific as to which particular trick you're talking 'bout and with what modifications exactly? :)

To Extend The trial of Ad Muncher with PBDownforce

Open PBDownforce (As told by MIH)

Click on Show Advance Option

Select Type 3 of Spoofing Option

Add Original Serial and a New Serial According to your wish

Also select Spoofing Mode as "SAFE"

Start Spoofing and try to Activate Ad Muncher

How to find your original serial

Click on Perform Test of PBDownforce

post-19570-0-26551000-1336034670_thumb.j

To Extend The trial of Ad Muncher with PBDownforce

Open PBDownforce (As told by MIH)

Click on Show Advance Option

Select Type 3 of Spoofing Option

Add Original Serial and a New Serial According to your wish

Also select Spoofing Mode as "SAFE"

Start Spoofing and try to Activate Ad Muncher

How to find your original serial

Click on Perform Test of PBDownforce

post-19570-0-26551000-1336034670_thumb.j

can you help me? after starting sproof, my original serial not changed , why? thus i cant extend the trial

calguyhunk

can you help me? after starting sproof, my original serial not changed , why? thus i cant extend the trial

I downloaded this a long time back, but didn't work on Win7 x64. Anyways, did you choose a new serial yourself and chose the spoofing method as 'safe' as manb seems to have suggested?

I downloaded this a long time back, but didn't work on Win7 x64. Anyways, did you choose a new serial yourself and chose the spoofing method as 'safe' as manb seems to have suggested?
i did as you guide, serial cant be changed. more, i just get dump, green screen appear and restart machine immediately. i am very worried

madeinheaven

is there any working HD spoofer for win 7 x64 ?

I already search about PB DownForce there is no new version or any compatible with 64 bit OS. But what i find this little software. I don't know it this will extent trial of Ad Muncher cause does not change hardcoded serial number it only change volume ID

To change the serial number of an internal drive:

Posted Image

• Download a free software tool from http://www.xboxhardd...m/freeware.html.
  • Go to the location where the executeble was downloaded and right-click the program. Choose Run the Program as administrator.
  • Change the disk serial number of your non-primary drive to something like 1234-5678. You can choose any unique combination of numbers as long as they fit in the 1234-1234 format (eight digits).

Very Important: Make sure you do not change the serial number of your primary drive.

• Confirm that you want to change the serial number.
  • Reboot your computer to apply the change.

Note: Hard Disk Serial Number Changer it can ONLY change the volume ID but not the hardcoded serial number.

PB DownForce which is able to temporarily spoof your hardcoded serial number in hard disk to a random or even your predefined serials.

Tweety.Abd

This is too much hassle for Ad Muncher. I wish there would be a more efficient and elegant solution to this.

Sorry frends...I will indeed help you all. I just need some time...Dont worry I will update my post with images....Bye

The new key ( "basiс" ) will be posted 05.05. at 03:00 - 03:15 PM (GMT).

Information from Russian forum:

Posted Image

i think i encore hard disk serial changer in the past , does it overcome AM hd serial check ( or what ever he check) ??

10x MIH

Archived