• Replies 2.3k
  • Views 723k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supremo Phantom

thanks, updated and working great :)

Nice. Working like a charm.

Thank you!

Does beta 33502 work with basic licence/ backup config, etc?

Currently working for me. :)

Currently working for me. :)

OK, downloading now :D

dany007119966

working 33502 hmm another new beta maybe it will be final release 4.94 or 5.0 :o

Well, who knows. XD

They did say (about a century ago) that there'll be a series of smaller updates instead of a major v5. That being said, from 4.93 to 5.0 there's still a whole lot of versions to go through if they wanted to stretch it out. hell, they've been knawing on 4.93 beta for awhile too. If they took that pace for 94 and 95 alone, there would be a year at a minimum. So I think that they might release .94 soon, but not 5,0. But when they do chug v5, it will induce a series of crackers dealing with the brand new version. :D

LonePirate

Admuncher 4.93 beta build 33502

Posted Image

MD5 b2a67980f03deb05481c6da96d24c73f

SHA1 aa7d4ea055944686d6fee6331e463e1bf1a83533

Changelog

Download Link

Posted Image

Download: Site: http://rghost.net/

Sharecode: /37855095 [?]

Welcome back MIH, we have missed you!

Are there any more updates for liberator method?

RobrPatty
Thanks koaask and MIH. Updated program and advlist.

I have installed Admuncher 4.93 beta build 33492 which is registered with the key from this forum and working at present. Can you please advise whether to update to the new beta version and is there any key to register it. Thanks.

madeinheaven

Welcome back MIH, we have missed you!

Are there any more updates for liberator method?

Gator@ There is no update for liberator yet still run version 4.91 only.

Try the method has been giving above or alternatively you can use other method backup registry files has been giving by Supremo Phantom

Ad Muncher License And Registration Files cant use for other machines :). thus the way give above using runasdate not working

calguyhunk

@ MIH, you need to put this on the first page of this thread as well. Mark the Komputer Swiat method as "outdated" (without deleting it for the sake of posterity) and this aforementioned method as the latest along with a tutorial on the backup - copy/paste method for those with blacklisted serials ;)

calguyhunk

Upgraded and updated thanks to MIH ;)

Supremo Phantom

I have installed Admuncher 4.93 beta build 33492 which is registered with the key from this forum and working at present. Can you please advise whether to update to the new beta version and is there any key to register it. Thanks.

if you have a backup of your files registered with the key you have (with still a white cow), then you can safely upgrade and update to the latest ad list using the workaround mentioned in my earlier post.

it works.. see here:

Posted Image

You way don't work for me, no matter what i try...unfortunately, i don't think i'm gonna see the white cow too soon in my pc again.

calguyhunk

You way don't work for me, no matter what i try...unfortunately, i don't think i'm gonna see the white cow too soon in my pc again.

As long as you have backup, just replace the files in C:\Program Data\Ad Muncher with your backed up files. You'll see the white cow again, don't worry :)

I tried beta version, but it doesn't work for me too. I don't know if it matters, but I download 4.92 and then backed up it and the cow is white again ;)

Supremo Phantom

follow the instructions I have explained earlier, and you will upgrade and update to the latest easily.

Sorry , my bad. Only a new valid serial can save me. Until then it's good noads advanced for opera.

follow the instructions I have explained earlier, and you will upgrade and update to the latest easily.

I tried again, but no success so I'm staying with 4.92/3915

calguyhunk

What OS are you using? Program Data is a hidden folder and is located in different locations in XP and 7/Vista.

Also, did you backup earlier? You needed to have done so in order for these solutions to have worked. Also, backups older than 90 days don't work from what I can remember reading on another forum. ;)

if you have a backup of your files registered with the key you have (with still a white cow), then you can safely upgrade and update to the latest ad list using the workaround mentioned in my earlier post.

it works.. see here:

Posted Image

Thank you for the advise given.

Archived