madeinheaven

Supremo Phantom

it works to get basic updates. each time there is a new update, you need to do this and it works.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Views 716.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay and one last question, where do I get a working key from? madeinheaven's release a few posts back is just the exe file and doesn't include any registration info... (sorry if I am being thick and dumb, it's not intentional)

Well, if you find out, let us know. XD

The onlyplace I've seen new keys is when omeone posts it here. XD Otherwise, other forums are mainly focused on Liberator method. So follow this topic, and be lightning fast to activate and backup the key as soon as it arrives here. Sometimes they get blacklisted within a few hours. (Maybe it's better to PM it among ourselves?)

A

Well, if you find out, let us know. XD

The onlyplace I've seen new keys is when omeone posts it here. XD Otherwise, other forums are mainly focused on Liberator method. So follow this topic, and be lightning fast to activate and backup the key as soon as it arrives here. Sometimes they get blacklisted within a few hours. (Maybe it's better to PM it among ourselves?)

Ah understand. So madeinheaven's release of new AM a few pages back is kind of useless without including registration details. Hmmm. not cool. Well, let's hope we can get a new licensing method soon. Until then it's still liberator for me....

Well, it's not usseless. It can't be downloaded with basic leaked licenses back-ups, the only ones currently available for poeple who backed up, and there hasn't been a premium license since Komputer SWIAT. I'm using the trial method, and I use that version with it. Essentially, whether you have a basic license or the frozen trial doesn't matter, as you still get basic updates only.

madeinheaven

:rolleyes: anyone with team viewer and run as date ?

Danny give me some times i will post here both method with detail guide including step by step screenshots soon.

Supremo Phantom

i look forward to it MIH .. :) thanks for all your valuable inputs.

Are you sure that the backup trick will work with Build 33492?

I've read this in admuncher's changelog:

33176/F - Fixed incorrect behavior when clicking the "Import configuration"

button on the registration dialog.

MIH, you are the lifeline of this thread. :rockon: and thank you!

Are you sure that the backup trick will work with Build 33492?...

Yep. Using now on one of my installations. Download and install program upgrade from mih's link. Then install list version 4035 :)

Posted Image

I was able to get 4.93.33492 installed and updated with the backup method.

The opinion of a professional about 33492 Beta (madmasles).

Posted Image

Translation. "I do not use unofficial beta version and you do not advise".

It's not so much a security concern as a functionality one IMO. The ones not officially released are prolly more likely to have serious bugs technically speaking. But there are no such huge changes that the bugs will render the program unstable in any way ;)

Besides, since the update was only for premium license users, there was a kind of itch to find out what's there. XD

The opinion of a professional about 33492 Beta (madmasles).

Posted Image

Translation. "I do not use unofficial beta version and you do not advise".

Sound piece of advice. I'll wait till it becomes official beta.

calguyhunk

33502 beta officially available through the update channel. Any word on it guys? Safe with backup/restore?

RobrPatty

33502 beta officially available through the update channel. Any word on it guys? Safe with backup/restore?

Can you post a link?

Supremo Phantom

if any premium license holder could pls share the download link for the beta build 33502, it is not visible on the official download page.

there are many fixes included since the last beta release...

full list of changes here:

http://www.admuncher.com/changelog.txt

thanks.

Archived