madeinheaven

• Replies 2.3k
  • Views 723k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, is there something clear? does the backup trick work with the new Build 33448? do we need a premium account?

So I decided to give AM another go. Installed the beta, and I got my old trial back to me with 4 days left. (even with AdvOR, I get the same license back, and I even have a dynamic IP. Go figure. -.-). So I shut down, used Time Stopper to set the date to one day ahead, then 5 days back, and there's no change. It still says I've 4 days left. Is that normal? O.o I can still update, and everything is disabled from starting, etc. does this mean that it is fixed on the 4 days or what?

I've been reading the thread in order not to ask questions already posted and adressed, but the chaos of this thread has me confused, just a thought, but maybe you could edit the first post, chuck out the obviously defunct SWIAT stuff, and get the time stop trial method in there instead, properly explained, for easy reference?

madeinheaven

As someone already mention there is couple of ways how to activate AdMuncher with basic license, when i have a time i will explain with a detail an screenshots. Till then have a sunny days.

Supremo Phantom

thanks for the latest build .. works beautifully with the basic license. :)

dany007119966

for me run as date not work i dont know why :( :unsure:

anyone help me via team viewer B)

you must backup file license.dat (210k) of the first installation, if is not you can't use runasdate

Hi I was running a trial v4.92 earlier after it turn red I could not even run a portable version v4.93 which I download from this forum. How do you clean all the trace so it will not detect that you have run a earlier license and have expired. I tried all I know but failed. I hope you pals here can help. Thanks.

Hi malleng, you can run version 4.91 with the unlimited 'liberator' trial as explained in the very first post of this thread. Upgrade to ad-list 3915 as explained there as well.

Then when you do find a new code, just register with that and remember to backup as per the youtube video in my post 1604

Thank you I will try after all have fail. How do you completely uninstall the program if it turn a red cow.

Supremo Phantom

the method we had used earlier still works... you have your backup files, right? you can use them to update and still stay registered. let me know if you need any help.

dany007119966

phantom yes backup for me working i have 4 licenses 213KB 214KB 214Kb 213KB

i just want try run as date if it work if i delete on my app data all files from adm. and then i try run 30 day .. it show me 9 january 2012 ju have ..... bla bla and after that i dont know what do so if anyone can do it for me pls install team viewer and you can connect to my pc thanks :)

Guys please someone can put an update on how to register this that would be great. Skimmed through this thread tried almost all solutions up to timestopper nothing working. Getting frustrated with these ads! adfender sucks can't do exactly what admuncher does. Posted Image

Hello I have installed the latest beta version from this forum and all is ok white cow. I could not find the 4 files for backup, where is the folder is it store, in the program files folder of Admuncher it did not show the files listed in the video tutorial. My OS.XP Pro. SP3. Need help thanks.

Hello I have installed the latest beta version from this forum and all is ok white cow. I could not find the 4 files for backup, where is the folder is it store, in the program files folder of Admuncher it did not show the files listed in the video tutorial. My OS.XP Pro. SP3. Need help thanks.

My files are in:

C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Ad Muncher and

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Ad Muncher

My files are in:

Thank you but the folder contain only 3 files of a total 88KB. Is there any thing wrong and is this the files I have to backup.

Supremo Phantom

when you are able to successfully register at least once using a key that is still valid, THEN you backup those files.

My files are in:

Thank you but the folder contain only 3 files of a total 88KB. Is there any thing wrong and is this the files I have to backup.

I think you're ok. I guess you didn't set any personal filters, so you don't have the CustomStrings.dat file. So it's all right if you back up the 3 files you do have.

BTW welcome back madeinheaven. Long time no see ;)

BTW welcome back madeinheaven. Long time no see ;)

Yap, I agree. Eagerly awaiting madeinheaven's detailed instructions as I am also confused how to go about using timestopper and this newfangled way you all are backing up license files etc ;-)

Supremo Phantom

EDITED:

as i said before, if you were able to successfully register even once (with any key) in the past, and have a files backup set right now showing fully registered with a white cow state, then use the instructions given here, and you should be able to update OK and stay registered:

it really works. if you need any help, install teamviewer, and i will connect to your system and show you how.

as for timestopper or runasdate, not sure how that works, but this is good enough for me without tampering with system dates.

EDITED instructions: files from someone else's system won't help. you would need a backup file set successfully registered on your own machine.

way to update admuncher with runasdate:

step1- exit admuncher completely( exit system tray)

copy trial backup files back - > run admunch.exe in program dir ->chose 'import configuration' ->update admuncher

sep2- exit admuncher completely( exit system tray)

run shortcut created by runasdate again and enjoy!

EDITED:

as i said before, if you were able to successfully register even once (with any key) in the past, and have a files backup set right now showing fully registered with a white cow state, then use the instructions given here, and you should be able to update OK and stay registered:

it really works. if you need any help, install teamviewer, and i will connect to your system and show you how.

as for timestopper or runasdate, not sure how that works, but this is good enough for me without tampering with system dates.

EDITED instructions: files from someone else's system won't help. you would need a backup file set successfully registered on your own machine.

Sounds good and am ready to try your way however I have one question about updating the signature files. After I do your method will I then be able to download all future basic updates? Or just that one time in Step 6 of your instructions? Cheers

Archived