madeinheaven

icebreaker1010

Use AdMuncher forever with only a few clicks :D

INSTRUCTIONS:

A. Run the installer and install the assembly

Two. At the final stage, put the check in the "Start Time Stopper"

Three. After starting in the first paragraph of "Select the Main EXE of the trial version"choose a folder with our Ad Muncher and select the file AdMunch.exe

4. In section "Choose the new date" the date set for 2 days after the date of installationassemblies (for example if today is April 25th is the date set for 27th).

Five. Finally, in paragraph "Enter a name for create desktop icon" sets an arbitrary name for the shortcut from which you will continue to run Ad Muncher

6. Click "Create desktop short-cut".

7. Click "Exit"

Eight. Drag a shortcut from the desktop to the folder "C: \ Users \ \ AppData \ Roaming \ Microsoft \ Windows \ Start Menu \ Programs \ Startup"

9. Reboot your computer and open Ad Muncher click on the "30 days free trial"

10. Rejoice in the eternal trial.

Attention! Never Run Ad Muncher file AdMunch.exe - just created a shortcut in the Time Stopper.

Eternal trial in three clicks

IMPORTANT!

This method only works if your system ever Ad Muncher does not run in the mode ofTRIAL. If the Trial run, then to work this way will require a complete reinstallation ofWindows.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Views 716.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supremo Phantom

can't find a valid link to download timestopper

Use AdMuncher forever with only a few clicks :D

INSTRUCTIONS:

A. Run the installer and install the assembly

Two. At the final stage, put the check in the "Start Time Stopper"

Three. After starting in the first paragraph of "Select the Main EXE of the trial version"choose a folder with our Ad Muncher and select the file AdMunch.exe

4. In section "Choose the new date" the date set for 2 days after the date of installationassemblies (for example if today is April 25th is the date set for 27th).

Five. Finally, in paragraph "Enter a name for create desktop icon" sets an arbitrary name for the shortcut from which you will continue to run Ad Muncher

6. Click "Create desktop short-cut".

7. Click "Exit"

Eight. Drag a shortcut from the desktop to the folder "C: \ Users \ \ AppData \ Roaming \ Microsoft \ Windows \ Start Menu \ Programs \ Startup"

9. Reboot your computer and open Ad Muncher click on the "30 days free trial"

10. Rejoice in the eternal trial.

Attention! Never Run Ad Muncher file AdMunch.exe - just created a shortcut in the Time Stopper.

Eternal trial in three clicks

IMPORTANT!

This method only works if your system ever Ad Muncher does not run in the mode ofTRIAL. If the Trial run, then to work this way will require a complete reinstallation ofWindows.

http://www.ex.ua/vie...00733?r=2047913

At various forums a lot of feedback that this method does not work.

If anyone is interested - you can try.

http://rghost.ru/37782477

Supremo Phantom

i tried the official link but it does not download the main program.. returns an error, cant find setup when trying to download.

If you update admuncher ad lists, the timestopper doesn't work. I was using that with my trial, but after updating the days left in trial was updated.

I've downloaded Timestopper from the official site on more than one occasion. No problems whatsoever. See if you can download it from brothersoft, soft82, softexia, softpedia, Majorgeeks, filehippo, Cnet etc.

But we were using that method after Komputer Swiat was blacklisted. They fixed that with one of the updates. It was a trial and error for the devs though. They took a few updates to get it totally right ;)

I don't think it will work anymore :(

But we were using that method after Komputer Swiat was blacklisted. They fixed that with one of the updates. It was a trial and error for the devs though. They took a few updates to get it totally right ;)

I don't think it will work anymore :(

It still working here.

Posted Image

It still working here.

Can you update without the backup routine?

yes

Do i have latest basic update?

You mean that as a question or are you saying that you do have the latest update? :o

How am I to know what update you got? :hehe:

are you saying that you do have the latest update?

I mean is 3915 latest basic update

Supremo Phantom

I've downloaded Timestopper from the official site on more than one occasion. No problems whatsoever. See if you can download it from brothersoft, soft82, softexia, softpedia, Majorgeeks, filehippo, Cnet etc.

i downloaded from cnet, it downloads a program downloader and when that tries to download the real program, it fails.

the program have new update. Could we update?

Both the program and ad-list updates are for premium licensees it seems ;)

not for me

red caw even after restore backup files :(

i closed AM restored backup files and ok but can't update at the moment

madeinheaven

Ad Muncher 4.93 Beta Build 33492 Eng

Posted Image

MD5 100a283dab32d4b4f41b594dd4de21fc
SHA1 06e5ec7b2c37b374f7f0182458f0af5af4c3a3df

Download Link

Ad Muncher 4.93 Beta Build 33492 Eng

Site: http://rghost.net/
Sharecode: 37807768 [?]