madeinheaven

Supremo Phantom

it doesn't work that way. the min you overwrite the existing updated ad list file with the backup file, you get thrown back to your old ad list.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Views 716.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it doesn't work that way. the min you overwrite the existing updated ad list file with the backup file, you get thrown back to your old ad list.

Yes, but then it allows you to update. AM doesn't check registration for the second time. Please take a look at the following Youtube video.

Supremo Phantom

what i meant was when using a trial license, and a white cow, such a backup will not help. when you restore the files, it goes red coz it validates license again in case of trial registration backup files.

dany007119966

yes i do it that show in video on version 4.93 and its working but on version 4.92 ?? :huh:

i know a way to use ver 4.93 trial lifetime forever but with a condition : you saved trial backup file of the first installation (license.dat is 210k, not 1k)

djangozando

calguyhunk

please send my your key in P.M.

a million thanks

Peace! B)

Yes, but then it allows you to update. AM doesn't check registration for the second time. Please take a look at the following Youtube video.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=FVwl1E2-XLQ

'

Turns red as soon as you open a browser...

^ A lot of people on a lot of forums (including this one) have been able to use that method. I am using that myself on a secondary installation on my desktop with a blacklisted key (vit k@lev).

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=FVwl1E2-XLQ

'

Turns red as soon as you open a browser...

That the cow does not become red, after updating the software , you must disable Ad Muncher from the updates server. (Exclude the possibility of automatic updates).

Posted Image

Restoration of registration. Update. ---->http://youtu.be/5-mbgAODyls

Could someone please post the latest key? As I didn't get a chance to back up the files whilst I was registered.

Thanks.

:)

dany007119966

every key is block so if you not register it when it was ok you no chance to act. product :nono:

Hi I was running a trial v4.92 earlier after it turn red I could not even run a portable version v4.93 which I download from this forum. How do you clean all the trace so it will not detect that you have run a earlier license and have expired. I tried all I know but failed. I hope you pals here can help. Thanks.

Hi I was running a trial v4.92 earlier after it turn red I could not even run a portable version v4.93 which I download from this forum. How do you clean all the trace so it will not detect that you have run a earlier license and have expired. I tried all I know but failed. I hope you pals here can help. Thanks.

I think a fresh install of windows will work

waiting for new basic key then backup it :D

dany007119966

yes you must waiting for new key and backup new install not work cos adm. know your HDD

NEW KEY 5.5.2012 :fool: :fool: :fool:

Hi malleng, you can run version 4.91 with the unlimited 'liberator' trial as explained in the very first post of this thread. Upgrade to ad-list 3915 as explained there as well.

Then when you do find a new code, just register with that and remember to backup as per the youtube video in my post 1604

i just wounder , does the trick represent in post #1604 should have been worked for "Komputer SWIAT " license also ?

New Beta V4.93 33448 ( not available for BASIC license)

I don't know if it's a good idea to update to the BETA 33448. I'm using 33116 and the backup trick works like a charm.

I'll wait for the attempt of others. ;)

i just wounder , does the trick represent in post #1604 should have been worked for "Komputer SWIAT " license also ?

Yes, exactly. Also works for trials :)

Yes, exactly. Also works for trials :)

damn , i uninstall it some time ago when license got banned :(

Brian Clegg

update is only if you got premium license

New Beta V4.93 33448 ( not available for BASIC license)

Supremo Phantom

that update is not even visible on their site...

Archived