madeinheaven

• Replies 2.3k
  • Views 722.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

has anyone valid reg backup data for 4.92 version ? :shy:

I don't, but why would you need that for. You already have 4.93 working, right. If you need another one, you can always get either the 4.91 liberator version or the cracked 4.93 version available @ ucoz.

In any case, the backups from one PC don't work on another one, right? :shy:

Brian Clegg

anyone got a link for the cracked version 4.93 please?

anyone got a link for the cracked version 4.93 please?

4023 basic working :showoff:

Where can I find this advert list and download it? When I check updates It says nothing, and I'm stucked at 3915 since several weeks. I use the code from forum.ru-board.com

Obviously you are using V.4.92. Updates (4023 ) are only possible for V.4.93 Beta Build 33116.

Yeah, I use 4.92 Thank you for the answer!

I was running 4.93 with trial, but it has since died. Now I have nothing.

The following is a Copy/Paste job. I've not tried this myself, but I do believe that this works.

A. Make sure you have a backup folder with 4 files, stored in advance in the process of working with the current Ad Muncher Trial (ie no key input). Currently, a trial may already be expired. It's not scary 2. In the system tray icon on the "cow": RMB click -> "About" -> "Start free 30-day trial". In the window of "Ad Muncher Licensing" should appear on the information that the trial license, issued by, for example, February 10, 2012, has ended. Remember this date for further customization of the program RunAsDate. 3. Install the program RunAsDate the folder C: \ Program Files. 4. Uninstall the current version of Ad Muncher (removing the config) and restart the computer. 5. Install Ad Muncher, using the most recent at the time of distribution (now - the B-33 116). 6. Without touching the "red cow" in the tray, close the "Ad Muncher Licensing". 7. Copy the four files in the backup folder (see item 1) and replace them files in the folder C: \ ProgramData \ Ad Muncher. 8. In the system tray icon to "red cow" - click RMB -> "Check for updates" -> "Import configuration" -> "Options" -> "Updates" -> "Check now" -> upgrade to a new BASIC numbers. Click "OK" to close the window of "Ad Muncher Configuration "and" red cow "in the tray. 9. Run RunAsDate. In the box "Application to run" show the path C: \ Program Files \ Ad Muncher \ AdMunch.exe. In the window "Date / Time" to set the date, "a reference to the beginning day of trial" (in my case: February 11, 2012). Put the checkbox in the "Immediate Mode". 10. Click "RUN". In the tray there is a "white cow". This sign - click RMB -> "About" -> "Register". We see that before the end of the trial period of 29 days left! If you look at the tab "About", see the latest available BASIC-pack. Close the window, "Ad Muncher Licensing" and "Ad Muncher Configuration". 11. In the "RunAsDate" create a shortcut on the desktop to run Ad Muncher to Trial (for example, "Ad Muncher-RunAsDate"). After placing a shortcut on the desktop window "RunAsDate" can be closed. 12. Remove (a must!) from the startup path of the former AdMunch.exe (third-party utility, or by means of Windows-7). Run Ad Muncher is now necessary to comply with the shortcut created in paragraph 10. 13. In the system tray icon on the "white cow" - click RMB -> "About" -> "Options" -> "Updates" -> "Proxy options". Put "daw" in the "Use proxy ...", Type - -> HTTP, Address -> all three figures, Port -> any 3 digits, press out there, "OK." 14. Go to the tab "Filtering" and check the setting where all the "checkboxes" in the same volume. Click "Apply" and "Close". 15. In the folder C: \ ProgramData \ Ad Muncher replace "null" file CustomStrings.dat on the same file with the maximum number of their filters. Note: If you perform these operations at least once every 3-4 weeks, the "trial" Ad Muncher will work in no way inferior to the BASIC key.Posted Image

I was running 4.93 with trial, but it has since died. Now I have nothing.

The following is a Copy/Paste job. I've not tried this myself, but I do believe that this works.

A. Make sure you have a backup folder with 4 files, stored in advance in the process of working with the current Ad Muncher Trial (ie no key input). Currently, a trial may already be expired. It's not scary 2. In the system tray icon on the "cow": RMB click -> "About" -> "Start free 30-day trial". In the window of "Ad Muncher Licensing" should appear on the information that the trial license, issued by, for example, February 10, 2012, has ended. Remember this date for further customization of the program RunAsDate. 3. Install the program RunAsDate the folder C: \ Program Files. 4. Uninstall the current version of Ad Muncher (removing the config) and restart the computer. 5. Install Ad Muncher, using the most recent at the time of distribution (now - the B-33 116). 6. Without touching the "red cow" in the tray, close the "Ad Muncher Licensing". 7. Copy the four files in the backup folder (see item 1) and replace them files in the folder C: \ ProgramData \ Ad Muncher. 8. In the system tray icon to "red cow" - click RMB -> "Check for updates" -> "Import configuration" -> "Options" -> "Updates" -> "Check now" -> upgrade to a new BASIC numbers. Click "OK" to close the window of "Ad Muncher Configuration "and" red cow "in the tray. 9. Run RunAsDate. In the box "Application to run" show the path C: \ Program Files \ Ad Muncher \ AdMunch.exe. In the window "Date / Time" to set the date, "a reference to the beginning day of trial" (in my case: February 11, 2012). Put the checkbox in the "Immediate Mode". 10. Click "RUN". In the tray there is a "white cow". This sign - click RMB -> "About" -> "Register". We see that before the end of the trial period of 29 days left! If you look at the tab "About", see the latest available BASIC-pack. Close the window, "Ad Muncher Licensing" and "Ad Muncher Configuration". 11. In the "RunAsDate" create a shortcut on the desktop to run Ad Muncher to Trial (for example, "Ad Muncher-RunAsDate"). After placing a shortcut on the desktop window "RunAsDate" can be closed. 12. Remove (a must!) from the startup path of the former AdMunch.exe (third-party utility, or by means of Windows-7). Run Ad Muncher is now necessary to comply with the shortcut created in paragraph 10. 13. In the system tray icon on the "white cow" - click RMB -> "About" -> "Options" -> "Updates" -> "Proxy options". Put "daw" in the "Use proxy ...", Type - -> HTTP, Address -> all three figures, Port -> any 3 digits, press out there, "OK." 14. Go to the tab "Filtering" and check the setting where all the "checkboxes" in the same volume. Click "Apply" and "Close". 15. In the folder C: \ ProgramData \ Ad Muncher replace "null" file CustomStrings.dat on the same file with the maximum number of their filters. Note: If you perform these operations at least once every 3-4 weeks, the "trial" Ad Muncher will work in no way inferior to the BASIC key.Posted Image

But I no longer have a working trial, the cow is now red.. So I have no backup files right?

So, is 3915 the final update available for 4.91?

I use the unlimited trial version, and it works fine. I just add to my Custom Filters when I find a site giving me problems.

Someone mentioned a cracked 4.93. Is there really one floating about?

darkrats

But I no longer have a working trial, the cow is now red.. So I have no backup files right?

Not if you haven't done so manually, no. You can wait for a new key to leak or in case you need AM right now just install version 4.91 with unlimited 'liberator' trial as explained by madeinheaven in the first post of this thread.

Apart from a few feature additions and bug fixes, there's really not a lot of difference for the end user. Upgrade to ad-list 3915 from madmasle's site.

So, is 3915 the final update available for 4.91?

I use the unlimited trial version, and it works fine. I just add to my Custom Filters when I find a site giving me problems.

Someone mentioned a cracked 4.93. Is there really one floating about?

darkrats

That someone happens to be me ;)

Yes, there is apparently, but it's a bit too much work from what I could gather. Since you've got a working version already, wait till the new key is leaked a few days from now and register the newest version with that key.

To both - backup the files this time 'round after registration so that you can continue to update even with blacklisted keys :)

EDIT: How to back up files - YOUTUBE

Is not possible to export filters form registered version and import manually? This software has this backup/restore options build.

My ad muncher isn't showing a customstrings.dat file in the program folder. I have the other 3 files to backup, is this enough?

My ad muncher isn't showing a customstrings.dat file in the program folder. I have the other 3 files to backup, is this enough?

Posted Image

Backup works.

dany007119966

:showoff: maybe yes i try it i dont know what is cus strings dat file what do :huh:

dany007119966

so i install 4.92

give 30 day trial it show me bla bla reg.... previously....

copy koask all files to program data

update adv list

copy back all files

and i have white cow? :s

Archived