madeinheaven

It makes no sense. In any case , this key will work a maximum of 1.5-2 hours.

It makes a lot of sense IMO. The key I had shared through PM is still alive. I still get updates normally without having to go through the whole backup process.

But now that the AM devs have gotten to know 'bout at least one Russian and one Vietnamese forum, the keys might be blacklisted in a matter of minutes anyways, with or without PM's. The last key (Pupkin) got blacklisted in a matter of hours.

Dunno if they know 'bout the other Russian, Vietnamese and the Arabic forums though :P

EDIT: Makes me yearn for those good old days when a little change to the torrc file (Polish/German exit nodes) did the job without ever having to worry :(

I'm not talking about your key. These keys come from Russian forum. And in any case they will be locked after 1.5-2 hours of work.

Posted Image

• Replies 2.3k
  • Views 716.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supremo Phantom

@calguyhunk.

its an activation counter working in the background ...

if you wanna test it:

keep resetting your registration and use the same key that is still working for you to reactivate your product. count how many times you are able to do it. :)

apply the same logic when you share a new key in a public forum. how long do you think will it take for members to log in, see a new available key, and activate their own machine...

how often do you log in here to check a new key, and how eager is everyone to grab a working key...

yes, you are right.. at the rate at which you get your notification about the new key and you instantly log in to activate your own software, it is not a surprise that it reaches its max count and then blocked within an hour or two.

these new keys are for single user personal use, the SWIAT key was for an enterprise so it lasted much longer before it got flagged and then blacklisted.

the AM devs don't need to know about these forums or keys. when a new key is released, it is taken for granted that a user may need to uninstall and reinstall the product a few times on the same system maybe due to a virus trouble or a system crash etc, so they give a random no of permitted activations (let us assume for argument sake, 10) so if you have crossed that too soon, that means the key got leaked, and hence blocked. otherwise, you just reactivate without interruption and continue to use, like in your case ... the key that is still working for you probably has not reached the kill no yet.

if its still working for you, i would say.. take a backup of the files activated with that key before its too late ;)

@ Dany - I had already shared it with you along with a bunch of others. There were reports of it being blacklisted, but works fine here. Dunno if it's just the updates or if it will also register new installations ;)

@ Phantom - IMO that's not how it works. They allow you a few registrations on different PC's because of the price of the product. Each registration from the same PC will count as only one because of the same HDD serial.

The automated counter only trips when there are too many different Hdd's registering with the same code.

That's my understanding of it anyways ;)

As for the Komputer Swiat serial, that was all over the netz. You couldn't go to a tech blog without getting a lesson on how to register/upgrade with that code :)

@ Phantom - IMO that's not how it works. They allow you a few registrations on different PC's because of the price of the product. Each registration from the same PC will count as only one because of the same HDD serial.

The automated counter only trips when there are too many different Hdd's registering with the same code.

That's my understanding of it anyways ;)

As for the Komputer Swiat serial, that was all over the netz. You couldn't go to a tech blog without getting a lesson on how to register/upgrade with that code :)

Maybe Komputer Swiat serial is shared by the AD DEV themselves for they want expand its influence. But now they find everyone are using the software and they stop the serial to reap the registration fees. I agree it is a good sales strategy.

Why aren't the liberator patch lists being updated? Been at 3915 for a while

Relax and wait! It is essential that the program works well! It's not antivirus! :D

Maybe Komputer Swiat serial is shared by the AD DEV themselves for they want expand its influence. But now they find everyone are using the software and they stop the serial to reap the registration fees. I agree it is a good sales strategy.

The serial was being used by thousands of Komputer Swiat subscribers. They got it for free on subscription. (It is a Polish tech magazine). One/some of them must have uploaded it on the net.

But yes, that is the best thing to have happened to Ad Muncher. It gained a lot of recognition. A lot of people started using it instead of ABP or other such.

Why aren't the liberator patch lists being updated? Been at 3915 for a while

Yeah, I'm surprised to know that it's still at 3915. Madmasles has been updating it diligently on his site. I used Liberator for a while when the devs had stopped the Time Stopper/Runasdate way of using it and I didn't have a valid serial. 3915 was the last one I had updated to. Must be over a month ago. Dunno what's going on there.

dany007119966

why run as date?? program for me work more than 30 day without run as date :mellow:

Supremo Phantom

i think it is weekly or every 2 weeks.

Liberator works fine for me, I think it's close to monthly as far as updating...This is the newest site they are using I do believe

:rolleyes: ok kentar btw how long takes new basic update ? (days)

7day :rolleyes: sorry , 21/4 basic update . 4021 or 4022.

4023 basic working :showoff:

Where can I find this advert list and download it? When I check updates It says nothing, and I'm stucked at 3915 since several weeks. I use the code from forum.ru-board.com

4023 basic working :showoff:

Where can I find this advert list and download it? When I check updates It says nothing, and I'm stucked at 3915 since several weeks. I use the code from forum.ru-board.com

Obviously you are using V.4.92. Updates (4023 ) are only possible for V.4.93 Beta Build 33116.

Archived