• Replies 2.3k
  • Views 716.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posted Image

I thought that code was banned a month back :o :o :o

Posted Image

I thought that code was banned a month back :o :o :o

It was banned awhile back. Any news on fix from other forum calguyhunk? If and when available I'd appreciate a pm. :D

morbius download this is 4.91 cracked updated to 3895 adv list

Site: http://www.mediafire.com/

Sharecode: ?zt0sj9tot35124j [?]

a, just install normal program 4.91

b, close ad muncher !!

c, copy all files to install directory

d, replace admuncher.exe with this cracked

e, use normal program

f, go to about tab you will see adv list some number but this is important which is on [3895] so program use adv list 3895 which is newest

g, when will be avaliable new adv list just go to this site http://amupdate.nxt.ru/ and download it

h, close ad muncher and just replace am.adl which newest downloaded so everytime ju will have new update adv list :)

:)

Link not working for the cracked, can someone please post a new link or mirror?

Thank you very much!!!

For all those of you wondering

Posted Image

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

To Mr. Murray Hurps - :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease:

EDIT: ^^(Seemed at the time to be the matured thing to do :P)

BTW, those interested, it's the last few hours of availability of the code. Ask for it on this thread and if only I believe you're genuine and not part of the AM brigade will I give you the code :P

BTW, those interested, it's the last few hours of availability of the code. Ask for it on this thread and if only I believe you're genuine and not part of the AM brigade will I give you the code :P

It would be great if we could have another code, but won't it be blacklisted soon?

Thanks c.Hunk<

I thought code is for premium, already have the basic one.Still ur contribution will be worth for red cows.

PM's send to anuseems, keyman. and Edgar

It would be great if we could have another code, but won't it be blacklisted soon?

It will be blacklisted in a few more minutes - if it hasn't already. But once you do have it registered, you can keep using it as long as you don't try to update.

PM's send to anuseems, keyman. and Edgar

It will be blacklisted in a few more minutes - if it hasn't already. But once you do have it registered, you can keep using it as long as you don't try to update.

You're my hero, calguyhunk! :wub:

Thanks c.Hunk<

I thought code is for premium, already have the basic one.Still ur contribution will be worth for red cows.

The difference between basic and premium doesn't matter. You'll not be able to update anyways. This is prolly going out of circulation even as we speak or at least will be in the hours to come ;)

You're welcome. Just keep those pink kisses away from me :P

You're welcome. Just keep those pink kisses away from me :P

Sorry man, just got caught up in the heat of the moment, seeing my red cow turn white as snow! :lol:

just got caught up in the heat of the moment, seeing my red cow turn white as snow! :lol:

What's with you, man? Now you're in heat? Just stay away from me :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

just got caught up in the heat of the moment, seeing my red cow turn white as snow! :lol:

What's with you, man? Now you're in heat? Just stay away from me :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Don't blame me, it's your fault, supplying me with pretty white cows! ;)

Archived