morbius download this is 4.91 cracked updated to 3895 adv list

Site: http://www.mediafire.com/

Sharecode: ?zt0sj9tot35124j [?]

a, just install normal program 4.91

b, close ad muncher !!

c, copy all files to install directory

d, replace admuncher.exe with this cracked

e, use normal program

f, go to about tab you will see adv list some number but this is important which is on [3895] so program use adv list 3895 which is newest

g, when will be avaliable new adv list just go to this site http://amupdate.nxt.ru/ and download it

h, close ad muncher and just replace am.adl which newest downloaded so everytime ju will have new update adv list :)

:)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Views 716.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently, I last checked for update as far back as Dec 28th, but updated as recently as Jan 27th. "But tbh, I just updated a few minutes back"

I would like to ask again how you updated on January 27. Scales instructions on how to update again.
Close the program, remove it from the startup list and and never use the original "admunch.exe" or it's shortcut to start the program and start it up manually every single time only through the Time Stopper routed shortcut. I had already detailed that in page 45/46 or something.

The moment a non-time-stopper-routed process gets into the mix, the program concerned (in this case Ad Muncher) gets back the original time from the system and not the Time Stopper utility. Re-doing correctly then freezes the time.

Ad Muncher doesn't have any lingering processes or add any service but most apps do. In those cases you need to - in this order - close the app, kill the services/processes, disable the auto start service (change the startup type to disable/manual depending on the program and your usage), and disable/delete automatic start-up.

Then go through the process of the shortcut creation and remembering to never allow Windows to access that app directly from the originally installed directory without routing it through "Time Stopper".

Filipino translation of the above for you.

Isara ang programa, alisin ito mula sa startup listahan at at hindi kailanman gamitin ang orihinal na sa "admunch.exe" o ito ay shortcut upang simulan ang programa at simulan ito nang mano-mano sa bawat solong oras lamang sa pamamagitan ng Time Stopper routed shortcut. Na ako ay detalyado na sa pahina 45/46 o isang bagay.

Ang sandali ng isang di-oras-pasak-routed proseso ay nakakakuha sa Halo, ang programa na aalala (sa ang Muncher Ad kaso na ito) ay makakakuha ng bumalik sa orihinal na oras mula sa sistema at hindi ang utility ng pasak ng Oras. Muling paggawa ng tama pagkatapos freezes sa oras.

Ad Muncher ay hindi magkaroon ng anumang mga matagal na proseso o magdagdag ng anumang serbisyo ngunit karamihan sa mga apps gawin. Sa mga kasong iyon kailangan mong - sa order na ito - isara ang app, pumatay ng mga serbisyo / proseso, huwag paganahin ang pagsisimula ng serbisyo ng auto (baguhin ang startup uri upang huwag paganahin / manual depende sa programa at sa iyong paggamit), at hindi paganahin / tanggalin ang awtomatikong simula -up.

Pagkatapos ay pumunta sa pamamagitan ng proseso ng paglikha ng shortcut at pagtanda hindi kailanman payagan ang mga Windows access na app direkta mula sa orihinal na na-install na direktoryo walang routing ito sa pamamagitan ng "Time Stopper".

Time Stopper download.

Thanks for your response, clubhouse. I understand that I have to uninstall any previous version of AM on my PC before installing the v4.91 Build 32562, if I want to use the Liberator crack.

This is what I just did again. But how do I register then ? As I said before, if I try to start the free 30-day trial, I will get the message that says that "a trial license was previously granted for your system ... ".

Since I have used a trial license previously on this PC, does it mean that I will not be able to use the Liberator method to register ?

The instructions on how to register via Liberator is given on the first page of this thread.

The following is from the first post by madeinheaven. Please follow the instructions exactly.

Note: If you already install Ad Muncher in your PC uninstall first also this crack works only the recent version of Ad Muncher (Ad Muncher v4.91 Build 32562)

1_Install Ad Mucher

2_Copy the crack into the installation folder, run, and then "I".

3_Update file (dle1), copy the same folder, restart the cow.

It only works on version ENG.

Ad Muncher v4.91 Build 32562: Liberator

Fix: unlimited trial

Fix: registration bypass

Feature: Ad List exchange

press "I" to Install

press "R" to Remove

press "E" to Extract Ad List

press "Esc" to Help

Installing...

Find Executable file: ERROR

press Esc ...

Posted Image

In response to the Liberator method, I have downloaded the file Ad_Muncher_v4.91_Build_32562_Final_Eng and installed it, but it says Copy the crack into the installation folder, run, and then "I". Where do I find this crack because when I opened the files all what I found was the installation of AM v4.91_Build 32562 Eng

dany007119966

just download my post you dont need to do press "I" to Install

press "R" to Remove

press "E" to Extract Ad List

press "Esc" to Help

just copy everything to admuncher install folder !!

@ dany007119966

Thanks Dany ! Your link worked fine, and all the files were there. I followed your instructions in your post #1152 and finally it works ! :D

Ad Muncher is now active and my cow icon is white again in the taskbar !

Posted Image

So, I will check the Russian site for the adv. list updates.

Subsequently, should I deactivate the automatic updates by unchecking the 2 Check options in the Update options (Options --> Updates), since I will be updating Am through the .adl files ?

Posted Image

Thanks again. You made me happy today ! :cheers:

@ calguyhunk (post #1153)

Thank you for trying to help me.

I have tried again and again to use the Liberator, but it simply won't work for me. :(

When I press "I" in the Liberator, nothing happens.

I must be missing something here, maybe some missing files...

Anyway, I have managed to make AM work again on my PC thanks to dany007119966's link (post #1152).

dany007119966

morbius yes uncheck all update options and press aply. on the russian site no new adv list because 3895 is the newest is a basic update i dont know when will be avaliable new becouse is only basic update from admuncher.

shame that no exists crack for 4.92 and 4.93 version like for 4.91 .

morbius yes uncheck all update options and press aply. on the russian site no new adv list because 3895 is the newest is a basic update i dont know when will be avaliable new becouse is only basic update from admuncher.

shame that no exists crack for 4.92 and 4.93 version like for 4.91 .

I do not know what the v4.92 and v4.93 bring over the v4.91. But I think that we should be thankful that someone used his skills and valuable time to look for and finally find a crack for AM even if it is only the v4.91.

While I was unable to use AM, I installed and used another ad blocker software named AdFender. This is a nice and completely free program which helps in reducing the number of ads while browsing. But I don't think that it does achieve all what AM can do. For instance, it does not offer the possibility for users to set up filters themselves. The management of pop-ups is not as efficient either. So, after 5 days of AdFender, I was happy to un-install it and re-install AM, even if it is the v4.91.

MartinDeadpool12

What the *SNIP* do I now that my cow is red? :'( I cant make it work like before and I have the 4.92 version What the *SNIP* do I do?

MartinDeadpool12

Look I found this license

ten działa Site: http://tinypaste.com/

Sharecode: 6f71afe3 [?]

It says the trial or something is done,where does that thing come from?

I think that if we find where the proxies r from we r all saved right?

dany007119966

erer65 what is password?? and which license is use name and serial??

I'm using RunasDate, but the days on my trial seem to still be going down. Anyone have any ideas?

Liberator Patch ;)

runasdate seems to work until you do an update from the internet , than it count back all the missing day from the moment u install it .

the only 100% working way is Liberator Patch :P

morbius download this is 4.91 cracked updated to 3895 adv list

Site: http://www.mediafire.com/

Sharecode: ?zt0sj9tot35124j [?]

a, just install normal program 4.91

b, close ad muncher !!

c, copy all files to install directory

d, replace admuncher.exe with this cracked

e, use normal program

f, go to about tab you will see adv list some number but this is important which is on [3895] so program use adv list 3895 which is newest

g, when will be avaliable new adv list just go to this site http://amupdate.nxt.ru/ and download it

h, close ad muncher and just replace am.adl which newest downloaded so everytime ju will have new update adv list :)

:)

This method works! Having no problems with updates or admuncher. I could not get liberator patch to work.

I could not get liberator patch to work.

1. Install Ad Mucher

2. Exit Ad muncher (systray...right click) /or check option that doesnt start after installation!/

3. Copy the crack (all files in patch) into the installation folder, run AS Administrator if you use Windows 7 or Vista, and then press "I" (all options must be done (OK)).

4. Copy AM.adl (definitons) into installation folder. In future, only overwrite old AM.adl with new and restart cow!

http://amupdate.nxt.ru/

http://amupdate.narod2.ru/

5. Open AdMuncher

6. If it is all fine, ADMuncher doesnt show window for registration! AD is registered as unlimited trial!

7. Turn off check for Update

That's it! :) :D

MartinDeadpool12

I could not get liberator patch to work.

1. Install Ad Mucher

2. Exit Ad muncher (systray...right click) /or check option that doesnt start after installation!/

3. Copy the crack (all files in patch) into the installation folder, run AS Administrator if you use Windows 7 or Vista, and then press "I" (all options must be done (OK)).

4. Copy AM.adl (definitons) into installation folder. In future, only overwrite old AM.adl with new!

5. Open AdMuncher

6. If it is all fine, ADMuncher doesnt show window for registration! AD is registered as unlimited trial!

7. Turn off check for Update

That's it! :) :D

It says [3895] :) do I still have to turn off the updates?

It is working tough :D

Guys help. This patch not working in win 7 x64. Program run for 1 secon and crached.

I try copy/paste crack run ad muncher and error, not working. Is there any way to run it in windows 7 x64?

Guys help. This patch not working in win 7 x64. Program run for 1 secon and crached.

I try copy/paste crack run ad muncher and error, not working. Is there any way to run it in windows 7 x64?

Working on my Win7 x64 flawlessly! Just read instructions! ;)

I like the liberator, but the new toolbar from admuncher is so great! It's only available with the beta version

Archived