madeinheaven

wtf what are you talking about advor still working lol

How are you still getting advor to work? After the last Ad Muncher basic update I got the red cow and nothing I did with advor worked. No matter which country or proxy I use it remembers my last installation from 1/25/12. Before the update I got it to work with advor and timestopper but after the update nothing works. I had to use the code from mr bean.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Views 716.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

keyman i use normal advor with USA proxy cos you dont need proxy poland i normal give name and serial which is on mr bean posts register via advor and after that i update adv list with any proxies you want i use german proxy

so use only mb proxies is better than kb/s proxies i use german and usa proxies for update adv list.

so i have no problem with adm

the key which upload mr bean is working on all version on laptop i have 4.92 on pc i have 4.93 beta 33053 and working

screen

http://postimage.org/image/kh25x9m3p/

Thanks for the detailed info :rolleyes: I'll try with advor, hope the code is still valid.

One more thing, where did you get the beta? From the official site? Thanks

dany007119966

i use code from mr bean and normal register via adv or but i read that is blacklisted ??? :( yes i down beta from admuncher site click up download .

:mellow: keyman and licky send me pm and i try do it to you via team viewer just install that program

TO THE AM DEVS

Why don't you guys try and spend a little more time coding your program better rather than being vindictive 'bout a few guys using it without paying your exorbitant prices?

The Komputer Swiat license was supposed to be valid till version 5.0 and even then, filter upgrades should have been an obvious given. Instead this is where we've ended up.

Before you continue on with your comical - and entirely unsuccessful if I may add - endeavor to stop us from using your product, let me say that you damn well know that most of us wouldn't pay a dime for software anyways, from Windows(Daz/Hazer/IR5) to Office(Cody/IORRT), CS5.5(ACS5.5T) to Metastock, Download Managers(IDM-Babel, SND, Thumper) to AV Suites and everything in between including myriad productivity and PC maintenance softwares not to mention games.

In any case, you should know better than to spend your (presumably valuable) resources chasing something that you know some boy genius in his mom's basement WILL find a solution for anyways.

Companies bigger and more resourceful than yours have failed miserably where you're so willing to tread - and may I remind you - failing miserably thus far in your half a$$ed efforts, as is to be expected.

So stop getting your knickers in a twist over the handful of us. You're not losing any business anyways, 'coz cheapos/poverty ridden guys like ourselves are not your target clientele anyways.

Now go, get a good night's sleep and be flattered - rather than being vindictive - that so many prefer your product rather than that of your rivals'. Consider it a mark - and price - of success.

And just so we're clear, let me be mature enough to scream - LEAVE US THE HELL ALONE.

:wub: still work

It'll work as long as you don't update. So do yourself a favor and don't update for the next few days/weeks till a solution can be reached. Meanwhile, I still have "29 days remaining" LOL :D (33053/3956)

calguyhunk :mellow: i dont understand your topic

Google translate - English to Slovak :)

I am lucky I used that serial as soon as Mr Been posted it ;)

Yeah, but can you update?

dany007119966

hmmm why dont update????? serial may work to basic updates

and i dont use timestopper or run as date just normal versioncalguyhunk which date you use in run as date date and year ??

hmmm why dont update????? serial may work to basic updates

Apparently, the Tamthangia key has been blacklisted already. (I'd assume that a similar fate has befallen the one by Natoonan as well), That pretty much means no more filter upgrades for now if you don't wanna end up with a red cow that is.

My Time Stopper date is from early Jan when the Komputer Swiat license stopped working. They've obviously tried to tamper with the program since then 'coz unlike earlier, the dates on the "Options>Update" page keep changing every time I update, but the suckers still haven't been able to crack TS :thumbsup:

dany007119966

s..it give new serial and blocked it f... ad mucnher :D :s :wtf:

does any1 have a working am? if so how did u do it

Liberator patch! I am using ADM on this way, about 6 months without problem! :D

If you're looking to start off, use it through Time Stopper or Runasdate. If your trial's already expired, making them work will take some effort. See post #1106.

Else, using the liberator patch is the way to go. Go to the first page of this thread.

We've been working around ever since the days when the German blutmagie proxies were blacklisted ;)

If you're looking to start off, use it through Time Stopper or Runasdate. If your trial's already expired, making them work will take some effort. See post #1106.

Else, using the liberator patch is the way to go. Go to the first page of this thread.

We've been working around ever since the days when the German blutmagie proxies were blacklisted ;)

Youhow to doso.

Pleaseguidefull details.

Youhow to doso.

Pleaseguidefull details.

Hi Kory, as i've mentioned already, look up the first page of this thread for liberator (version 4.91) and/or Posts 1103 and 1106 by erer 65 on page 56 for Komputer Swiat (version 4.91/4.92/93).

For trial (4.93), download from the official website and use it through Time Stopper. Check out my post 985 on page 50 and follow that exactly.

EDIT: You can copy/paste any post into Google Translate to translate English into Filipino if that helps you :)

Apparently, I last checked for update as far back as Dec 28th, but updated as recently as Jan 27th. "But tbh, I just updated a few minutes back"

I would like to ask again how you updated on January 27. Scales instructions on how to update again.

Posted Image

:(

Welcome me on this forum ! This is my first post here.

However, I have been following this thread for years, and, thanks to it, I have been able to use Ad Muncher for a long time without purchasing a license.

But now, I am stuck, the Komputer SWIAT license I had managed to use has expired 2 days ago, and I am unable to re-activate Ad Muncher with it. My cow is desperately red.

Be sure to understand that I am not a beginner with Ad Muncher : I have been using it for at least 4 years. I have carefully followed the instructions on the first post, and also the advice recently given by some of you, like calguyhunk and erer65. For instance, I have tried to closely follow the instructions given in the post #1106. But I am always faced with the following issues :

* If I try to register with Komputer SWIAT (with or without AdvOR), I now systematically get the following message :

Posted Image

* If I try the Liberator method, I get the following message when trying to start a free trial, since I have previously obtained a 30 day trial for Ad Muncher on the same computer :

Posted Image

So, what can I do in my situation ? Am I completely stuck ?

If someone has a solution, i would appreciate clear and precise instructions as I must recognize I am not the greatest of all techies.... :s

Welcome me on this forum ! This is my first post here.

However, I have been following this thread for years, and, thanks to it, I have been able to use Ad Muncher for a long time without purchasing a license.

But now, I am stuck, the Komputer SWIAT license I had managed to use has expired 2 days ago, and I am unable to re-activate Ad Muncher with it. My cow is desperately red.

Be sure to understand that I am not a beginner with Ad Muncher : I have been using it for at least 4 years. I have carefully followed the instructions on the first post, and also the advice recently given by some of you, like calguyhunk and erer65. For instance, I have tried to closely follow the instructions given in the post #1106. But I am always faced with the following issues :

* If I try to register with Komputer SWIAT (with or without AdvOR), I now systematically get the following message :

Posted Image

* If I try the Liberator method, I get the following message when trying to start a free trial, since I have previously obtained a 30 day trial for Ad Muncher on the same computer :

Posted Image

So, what can I do in my situation ? Am I completely stuck ?

If someone has a solution, i would appreciate clear and precise instructions as I must recognize I am not the greatest of all techies.... :s

Note: If you already install Ad Muncher in your PC uninstall first also this crack works only the recent version of Ad Muncher (Ad Muncher v4.91 Build 32562)

The link for V4.91 is on the first page of this tread....The liberator patch does not work on any other version of Ad Muncher.

Thanks for your response, clubhouse. I understand that I have to uninstall any previous version of AM on my PC before installing the v4.91 Build 32562, if I want to use the Liberator crack.

This is what I just did again. But how do I register then ? As I said before, if I try to start the free 30-day trial, I will get the message that says that "a trial license was previously granted for your system ... ".

Since I have used a trial license previously on this PC, does it mean that I will not be able to use the Liberator method to register ?

Archived