madeinheaven

dany007119966

on russian forum i find this

WARNING! Validity of the Polish Premium key for readers Komputer Swiat over. The key is banned 02/01/2012 :(

TheRecruit you are happy that work for you

for me nothing works i cannot register it so i must use 4.91 version :(

• Replies 2.3k
  • Views 716.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For IE9/IE10 users, by far the best solution is to use Fanboy's Ad Block list for IE9 from here http://fanboy.co.nz/ie.html If you want to hide elements, download the CSS elements filter from here http://fanboy.co.nz/opera.html and go to Internet Options -> Accessibility -> Format documents using my style sheet and select the downloaded *.css file. It works like a charm!

Using adblock plus with both fanboys list and easylist enabled. Not having any problems with ads now.

Using adblock plus with both fanboys list and easylist enabled. Not having any problems with ads now.

you dont need both of them since its deliver the same ( the main list), one list is ok.

i am using fanboy unlimited list (This includes Main Adblock List, Tracking List, Enhanced Trackers List and Annoyances List)+ RU list

fast and smooth , i think i get better speed with that configuration than AD muncher :D

you dont need both of them since its deliver the same ( the main list), one list is ok.

i am using fanboy unlimited list (This includes Main Adblock List, Tracking List, Enhanced Trackers List and Annoyances List)+ RU list

fast and smooth , i think i get better speed with that configuration than AD muncher :D

Thanks added fanboys unlimited list also.

Still doesnt block ads on sites like 4od when playing videos, unlike admuncher which works without fail.

Still doesnt block ads on sites like 4od when playing videos, unlike admuncher which works without fail.

Do a ablock plus report, it will be fix...

License is over, what do you suggest me?

Liberator Patch (unlimited trial)! ;)

That's what i've been using since december

I am using 4.91 with Liberator Patch. I have tried Adblock Plus and it is comparable to AdMuncher on "most" sites. I did notice a measurable delay in the launch speed of Ff 10.0.2 with Adblock Plus and even more so with their Element Hiding companion add on. I went to their site and tried the developement version of Adblock Plus and can say it does not noticeably slow Ff down. There is alot of benefit from AdMuncher filtering the entire internet connection. It works with FeedDemon and numerous other softwares whose authors have chosen adware based sources of revenue. In my opinion Admuncher 4.91 is every bit as good as 4.93.

Liberator patch is flawless! What's the hard choice?

dany007119966

i also use cracked 4.91 3880 adv list only these work ok

and this fanboy lists Fanboy Adblock List for firefox everything work ok Tracking List and Annoyance Block List

but i cannot install on IE 8 so it s only for IE 9 ?

is any site with adv list for IE 8 ?? thanks

Do a ablock plus report, it will be fix...

Cheers for the help, but its a known problem which they claim to be working on but imo I think they have more to gain by not "fixing" it.

http://www.quora.com/Was-the-Adblock-Plus-creator-paid-to-allow-acceptable-ads

On Veehd as well. Without Ad Muncher, the Codec-C ad annoys the crap outta you. Ad muncher takes care of it without a hitch. Not so ABP :o

really amazing software i love the new toolbar

very soon i will buy Ad Muncher to get advert list updates

You will need a ad muncher licence (Komputer Swiat) and runasdate That´s it

read forum :D

Is the Komputer Swiat serial still working? Some say it already expired.

no its not working

you need License.dat and Registration.dat copy it to Ad Muncher Folder,

with runasdate adjust date 2011

start ad muncher only with runasdate

disable autostart when you install as muncher

sorry bad english

Archived