madeinheaven

• Replies 2.3k
  • Views 716.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@dany007119966

My files for Ad Muncher 4.93.32930

Save your configs if possible->TOOLS/LOAD SAVE... and at "save configuration" uncheck "registration options" then save your conf.

Close admunch (best CTRL+ALT+DEL), download my files and copy them to C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Ad Muncher, then run admunch again. Now you'll have my configs but it will be working, then load your configs unchecking "registration options". Under no circumstances should you update it.

My files

dany007119966

thanks julepe but i have problem TOOLS/LOAD SAVE... and at "save configuration" uncheck "registration options" then save your conf.

but then it show me brows for file and save and it show me please find target amc ???

has your skype or icq?

I don't undestand why, I've copied my files and updated the app with the same error. Then, I've closed Admunch, overwritten my files in %COMMONAPPDATA%\Ad Muncher\ and run it again. It is working right now.

This path (TOOLS/LOAD SAVE... and at "save configuration" uncheck "registration options" then save your conf) is for keeping your config coz if you overwrite with my files you'll get my config. You can go to "My filters" tab and write down your conf and at "Options".

but then it show me brows for file and save and it show me please find target amc -> it's good, then choose the path and type the name of the file to save.

dany007119966

julepe upload your amc file because i can use your adv list update but i cant get license and registration :(

there is my screen

http://www.driveupload.info/pm-NFVG.jpg

after copy all your files than show me this

it s ok but after i click verify reg and go via adv or it show me 20 % discount always :(

screen 2

http://www.driveupload.info/pm-N7N0.jpg

Here you are.

There are 2 amcs. One has only saved the registration info; try that first unchecking at "load conf.." all except "registration options"

Regs

@keyman

I've tried to update, as I have a copy of my files, and it says that Komputer... has expired but I've got a 20% discount.

I got that screen too & the cow went red. But I used the Swiat code trick & it registered. I updated to the regular ad list (the premium updates don't work) and it works fine.

@keyman

I've tried to update, as I have a copy of my files, and it says that Komputer... has expired but I've got a 20% discount.

I got that screen too & the cow went red. But I used the Swiat code trick & it registered. I updated to the regular ad list (the premium updates don't work) and it works fine.

what trick?

i am still getting the red cow :(

My files are here http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/82139-registration-and-updating-of-ad-muncher-via-advor-or-liberator-unlimited-trial/page__st__1020__p__385236#entry385236

Close completely admuncher (ctrl+alt+del then finish admunch.exe), download my files and copy them to "Drive letter:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Ad Muncher" overwriting yours. Later change my config to yours.

My files are here http://www.nsaneforu...236#entry385236

Close completely admuncher (ctrl+alt+del then finish admunch.exe), download my files and copy them to "Drive letter:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Ad Muncher" overwriting yours. Later change my config to yours.

what do you mean by "Later change my config to yours."

Edit: i tried to do all you said and i still get the red cow:(

dany007119966

what trick??? i use code and press space which was working but today nothing work still get 20 % discount i also do what talk julepe but nothing work because you must click verify license and that you see komp sviat lic expired.... 20 % i try any proxies in poland germany usa but still nothing same problem f... 20 %

@keyman

what trick?

i am still getting the red cow :(

The trick is putting a space after the old Komputer Swiat code. I don't know what to say, from what you guys are posting it seems that the company has lately blocked registrations using this 'new code'. All I can say is it was working a few hours ago when I updated :unsure:

i think it blocked because it s not work i press space but nothing work :(

It's probably blocked, from your reports :( Frankly, I was surprised I was still able to register & update as late as today, I bet this thread is the first thing the prog makers read when they wake up in the morning :P

you are happy person

:( :s

For now yeah, but now I'm afraid to update it, in case it invalidates my licence. :s

what do you mean by "Later change my config to yours."

Edit: i tried to do all you said and i still get the red cow:(

If you overwrite those files with mine you'll have my config for admunch (my filters, my options/filtering, my options/popups, ...)

I don't know why you've still got a red cow. I've tried to update again, got a red cow, followed my steps and got it to work.

@keyman

Make a copy of your files in "application data/ad muncher", so if the update fails you can recover it. It seems that is possible to make it working again with your own files but not with the other ones.

Archived