madeinheaven

calguyhunk

i set "run as date" on AM and my 29 got frozen for 3 days by now , so am i good? or is it NOT WORKING like robrpatty claim "he timestopper was gradually using up trial days so I take it that it was not working"

• Replies 2.3k
  • Views 716.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All of that doesn't mind if you wanna get updates, when you access to their servers to download a new advert list they check your trial period and the app shows the right one. I don't know how they do that, maybe storing the first day of the trial into license.dat and checking it with the server time and not with the fictitious system time, so RunAsDate or Time Stopper have nothing to do.

LOL! No...

You do get basic updates once a week or so with Time Stopper. And the remaining time stays put. Just go through post 985. I have the trial frozen at "29 days remaining" since the 4th of Jan when the AM devs had blacklisted the Komp Swiat code. It's been 38 days or so.

For Komputer Swiat code users, Just download the latest blacklist from - http://dl.dropbox.co.../Blacklist.txt. Copy/paste the link on the Advor "Blacklist URL" box under "IP Blacklist". Otherwise finding a working proxy will be a nightmare :)

The link is not working

calguyhunk i set "run as date" on AM and my 29 got frozen for 3 days by now , so am i good? or is it NOT WORKING like robrpatty claim "he timestopper was gradually using up trial days so I take it that it was not working"

It's working alright :)

The link is not working

:oops: It turns out that I added an extra full stop at the end of my link - within the link :P. The problem is my penchant for grammatical correctness.

Here's the real McCoy - http://dl.dropbox.co...R/Blacklist.txt.

lol why use run as date or time stopper or what a f.. ck :D :D

1, install admuncher

2, type Name: Komputer SWIAT

Code: 56C4A951-238697B3

3, proxy opt 127.0.0.1 port 9050

4, run advor

5, find working proxy (poland) and registered

6, after that run update via advor

7, waiting for new adv list when will be avaliable

screen

http://s7.postimage.org/6fi1lmssb/image.jpg

It works thank you very much!

Timestopper works fine if you follow calguyhunk's post #985 to the letter demoneye. (which I did not do). Thanks for all your help calguyhunk. :lol:

Is this the latest beta? "Ad Muncher v4.93 Beta Build 32930/3922"

There is a "premium update" but i can not download it.

Thats where I'm at robalm

Thats where I'm at robalm

Ok, thanks :)

By the way What do you think of this "beta version" is the better than v.4.92?

Timestopper works fine if you follow calguyhunk's post #985 to the letter demoneye. (which I did not do). Thanks for all your help calguyhunk. :lol:

You're welcome Rob.

With basic updates, you get the new filter list a few days after the premium updates are made available. Not a biggie.

What do you think of this "beta version" is the better than v.4.92?

The versions are not too dissimilar for the end-user. You'll barely notice any difference in real life usage - here's the changelog. If you're using the Komputer Swiat code, check "Load dev versions" on the "Update" page and you'll have the Beta version available for download. Else, just download it from the website. Then install and register it normally through Advor. It's completely stable from what I've found. So no worries on that front.

Is it just me or do this program slow down google chrome when surfing?

(ad blocker plus it faster :( )

It's not just you. It does seem to slow down surfing a lot :wtf:

Nice to hear its not just me :)

Nice to hear its not just me :)

It's like it's taken over my internet connection ;)

dany007119966

aaaaaaa wtf now i have red cow and komputer swiat not work i type space and no more work it show lic expired 20 % discount for users ... :(

aaaaaaa wtf now i have red cow and komputer swiat not work i type space and no more work it show lic expired 20 % discount for users ... :(

Yeah, but it still allows "basic updates".

I too got that "20% discount" message on trying to load updates. But since I'm running it from within Time stopper anyways, I'm still doin' plenty alright. Just updated to 3928. :)

The registration is gone though. Back to it's trial status.

For all those with a red cow - See if you can get a new trial with a random Advor (non-Polish) proxy or just try and use runasdate to go back to within your trial period. Of course, you'll have to kill the auto-start options (both service AND application) for it to work.

EDIT: I don't think Admuncher adds an auto start service, so it's just the program.

dany007119966

yes updates work with proxy now i have still 3880 it s ok but program not block nothing because is still red :( so it s not work

Archived