madeinheaven

• Replies 2.3k
  • Views 716.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can anyone upload your installed admuncher file in program files with C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Aplic data \Ad Muncher these all files in these folder cos

i dont know run ad muncher back :( version 4.92 or 4.93

thanks for help

Hi Dany, no need to upload/download anything. All you need is to click on "Register" and use the old Komputer SWIAT code with a space at the end of the code which ends with ...97b3*. Just put a SPACE instead of the asterix after 97b3. Now register through Advor as explained in the first page of this thread. Blacklist url - http://dl.dropbox.co...R/Blacklist.txt

Copy the link location and paste it into the Advor "IP Blacklist" column > "Blacklist url" and press download. That's it. Now try one of the "remaining available" Polish proxies. The blacklist is not essential, but it just isolates the proxies already blacklisted by the AM developers and they won't work any more. So it's just practical if you don't want to try out a million proxies before stumbling upon a working one.

Hmmm... I got 3880 . And when i check for updates , there is no updates.. Btw I am using 4.92 . I did something wrong ? I used RunAsDate instead of Time Stopper , but I guess they do same job.

I don't know if the numbering is different between builds, but wouldn't think so. Are you not using the Komputer Swiat license for your updates? It's working again :D

IMO using the space trick with the Komputer SWIAT code is a waste of time , since this way can be blacklisted fast as soon AM developer know about it, and they find out stuff like tat fast :angry:

i go with the 30 days trial using run as date , working for me for 2 days 29 days are frozen :D

IMO using the space trick with the Komputer SWIAT code is a waste of time , since this way can be blacklisted fast as soon AM developer know about it, and they find out stuff like tat fast :angry:

i go with the 30 days trial using run as date , working for me for 2 days 29 days are frozen :D

Yeah, me too. I've not gone back to Komputer Swiat on my primary 'work' installation. Especially 'coz I'm not getting premium updates anyways. The secondary 'test' installation is where I install all sorts of junk to test 'em out :P

Even then, I'm running it through Time Stopper anyways. So even though I registered yesterday and updated to build 3922, It still says "updated on Jan 13", 'coz that was when the date was stopped LOL :lol:

dany007119966

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorkk

thanks a lot calguyhunk :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

after update i have this Ad Muncher v4.92 Build 32700/3880 so its ok ?? because its no premium

screen

http://s17.postimage.org/zfaxgpfpb/fff.jpg

so now i can update manually adv list but i have question can i download it with my ip?? or with advor poland proxy??

i hope that it will be always working poland proxies

dany007119966

if its a Poland code you must use ADoR with Poland proxy , or any other HTTP proxy who can be found in some proxy site provider :D

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorkk

thanks a lot calguyhunk :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

You're welcome :)

so now i can update manually adv list but i have question can i download it with my ip?? or with advor poland proxy??

i hope that it will be always working poland proxies

If you're using the Komputer Swiat code, then Polish proxies through Advor. If trial, then just use either Time Stopper or Runasdate.

EDIT: I saw your uploaded pic. Obviously, you have to update the same way you registered - through Advor. You'll get errors without it.

Hopefully you've got your blacklist.txt to work. Otherwise it'll be a nightmare trying to find working Polish proxies to upgrade :)

after update i have this Ad Muncher v4.92 Build 32700/3880 so its ok ?? because its no premium

screen

http://s17.postimage.org/zfaxgpfpb/fff.jpg
Looks as though 3880 is the highest build as of now for 4.92. Premium/Basic doesn't matter qualitatively. It's just the frequency - daily vs. once a week or something.

Using the Advor method with admuncher beta. Seems to work fine. The timestopper was gradually using up trial days so I take it that it was not working. Question with the Advor method...will it only update with non premium updates?

Using the Advor method with admuncher beta. Seems to work fine. The timestopper was gradually using up trial days so I take it that it was not working. Question with the Advor method...will it only update with non premium updates?

It'd have worked just fine had you closed the program, removed it from the startup list and started it up manually every single time and never used the original "admunch.exe" or it's shortcut to start the program. I had already detailed that in page 45/46 or something.

The moment a non-time-stopper-routed process gets into the mix, the program concerned (in this case Ad Muncher) gets back the original time from the system and not the Time Stopper utility. Re-doing correctly then freezes the time.

Ad Muncher doesn't have any lingering processes or add any service but most apps do. In those cases you need to - in this order - close the app, kill the services/processes, disable the auto start service (change the startup type to disable/manual depending on the program and your usage), and disable/delete automatic start-up.

Then go through the process of the shortcut creation and remembering to never allow Windows to access that app directly from the originally installed directory without routing it through "Time Stopper".

If you use 4.93 32930 with Komputer ... you'll be able to update only normal lists (non premium) through AdvOR.

It'd have worked just fine had you closed the program, removed it from the startup list and started it up manually every single time and never used the original "admunch.exe" or it's shortcut to start the program. I had already detailed that in page 45/46 or something .....

Then go through the process of the shortcut creation and remembering to never allow Windows to access that app directly from the originally installed directory without routing it through "Time Stopper".

All of that doesn't mind if you wanna get updates, when you access to their servers to download a new advert list they check your trial period and the app shows the right one. I don't know how they do that, maybe storing the first day of the trial into license.dat and checking it with the server time and not with the fictitious system time, so RunAsDate or Time Stopper have nothing to do.

dany007119966

hmm now i have komp swiat lic working but i dont see 30 day left so i dont need run as date,?? or what ?? my counter started 10 february

hmm now i have komp swiat lic working but i dont see 30 day left so i dont need run as date,?? or what ?? my counter started 10 february

dany, you're using version 4.92 patched with Liberator (I don't know about it) and I'm talking about 4.93 with user&code via AdvOR.

Off topic

for ppl who uses FF i see no reason using AM or any kind of third party software , just use the fanboy list or / also easy list + adblock and you done.

new - recently adblock plus beta for CHROME update its developer build which can use any list with 100% (or closer) success.

goodluck :)

I think Adblock Plus with element helper is the way to go now....and if AdFender is developed more then I'd guess AdMunchers days are numbered.

dany007119966

what?? i am not use liberator i use normal version with komp swiat license registred via advor

u mean time is counting down even using timestoper show 29 or steady days left ?

u mean time is counting down even using timestoper show 29 or steady days left ?

Yep I ended up with 6 days left on my trial. Check out post #985. calguyhunk explains why.

dany007119966

lol why use run as date or time stopper or what a f.. ck :D :D

1, install admuncher

2, type Name: Komputer SWIAT

Code: 56C4A951-238697B3

3, proxy opt 127.0.0.1 port 9050

4, run advor

5, find working proxy (poland) and registered

6, after that run update via advor

7, waiting for new adv list when will be avaliable

screen

http://s7.postimage.org/6fi1lmssb/image.jpg

1, install admuncher

4, run advor

screen

Agree!

1, install admuncher

4, run advor

screen

Agree!

Don't forget the space after last didget on Code.

1, install admuncher

4, run advor

screen

Agree!

Don't forget the space after last didget on Code.

Right, I remembered about that at the last moment :P

I do not understand what I'm doing wrong, I has been sitting for hours but always get the same problem (see picture)

Posted Image

Edit: I think it works now :)

All of that doesn't mind if you wanna get updates, when you access to their servers to download a new advert list they check your trial period and the app shows the right one. I don't know how they do that, maybe storing the first day of the trial into license.dat and checking it with the server time and not with the fictitious system time, so RunAsDate or Time Stopper have nothing to do.

LOL! No...

You do get basic updates once a week or so with Time Stopper. And the remaining time stays put. Just go through post 985. I have the trial frozen at "29 days remaining" since the 4th of Jan when the AM devs had blacklisted the Komp Swiat code. It's been 38 days or so.

For Komputer Swiat code users, Just download the latest blacklist from - http://dl.dropbox.co.../Blacklist.txt. Copy/paste the link on the Advor "Blacklist URL" box under "IP Blacklist". Otherwise finding a working proxy will be a nightmare :)

Archived