madeinheaven

Use the timestopper. If you have time left on your trial...timestopper works great. Just run timestopper and if the date of today is say the 8th then set stopper to the 9th. Then use the desktop icon set up with timestopper.

Open icon and go to about and reset statistics. Your counter starter should be the 8th and will stay on the 8th. Your trial will stay on the 8th!!

I hope you all can make heads or tails from this gibersish.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Views 717.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ув. nur0! В настройках Ad Muncher уберите "галочку" c "Load development versions of Ad Muncher ["betas"] и нажмите "Apply".

Ув. nur0! В настройках Ad Muncher уберите "галочку" c "Load development versions of Ad Muncher ["betas"] и нажмите "Apply".

Thanks Natootan it worked :). He says to deselect the option to load development versions which is found on the Update tab, then select any advert list update that is not a premium one.

I now have this via SWIAT

Ad Muncher v4.93 Beta Build 32930/3922

I am using Komputer Swiat License, but it won't let me update, I get the server corrupt message. I'm guessing Ad muncher is blocking it from updating.

Use the timestopper. If you have time left on your trial...timestopper works great. Just run timestopper and if the date of today is say the 8th then set stopper to the 9th. Then use the desktop icon set up with timestopper.

Open icon and go to about and reset statistics. Your counter starter should be the 8th and will stay on the 8th. Your trial will stay on the 8th!!

Does trial updates works with time stopper ?

i use "run as date" , set it like that . 1 day ahead , i am sure i will achieve same results :)

Thanks Natootan it worked :). He says to deselect the option to load development versions which is found on the Update tab, then select any advert list update that is not a premium one.

he also said to use ADVTOR .... so is it both?

what the heck :think:

he also said to use ADVTOR .... so is it both?

what the heck :think:

SCORE, it works. Just deselect the load beta options and use ADVOR to update

so even in "trial" status its check if you are in Poland (or country doesn't matter)?? sound weird to me :huh:

@dany

the start of your problem is that AM some how recognize that it was installed previously, try to uninstall it using REVO...and delete all of its reg key and files, and than install it again.

cheers :D

so even in "trial" status its check if you are in Poland (or country doesn't matter)?? sound weird to me :huh:

That's why I like the timestopper. No need for ADVOR to update.

i do it with revo but nothing work always same message :(

if u did try to use run as date and it didnt work also , i say MAYBE try to change your ip address + mac address ...

That's why I like the timestopper. No need for ADVOR to update.

huh ? :huh:

arent they are the same result ??

for mac spoofing u can try this

http://www.technitium.com/tmac/index.html

static ip maybe a problem , u maybe can try using any kind of free vpn in order to register am again

i am only kinda guessing what am collect or can collect from your pc...IMO as far as i can recall its take some hd info ...i did try to install it on my system under virtual machine , same ip differ mac and hd serial and it gave me new 30 days trial WHILE my REAL pc gave me message like yours, and it was long time ago..:)

dany007119966

ok i try mac spoofing

free vpn i dont use because is not notebook.

s...t nothing work change ip change mac everything same message wtf???

YES. Just turn off "Load development versions..." and click "Apply". :)

As of today, with Time stopper, I got 3922 (Basic). Premium build is 3924. Dev build is 3926.

Вновь работает регистрация и обновление Ad Muncher (до бейсик) польским ключом Komputer SWIAT. Обновление, как и раньше, с использованием программы AdvOR.

Site: http://pastebin.com

Sharecode: /dBMqQH6N [?]

После последней цифры ключа, необходимо поставить пробел.

1] speak english please <_<

Please stop asking the Russian guy to write in English. Obviously he doesn't feel comfortable with the language. Install 'gtranslate' if you use firefox or copy/paste in the Google Translate webpage for IE etc.

It's only a minor inconvinience. We'd all rather have him (and other non-English speakers like him) give his inputs in his language than not share his thoughts at all :)

EDIT: Thanks a lot to Natootan :) I tried using the old Komputer Swiat code with the secondary installation on my desktop and it worked like a charm. Thanks also for the Basic update tip. Wasn't being able to update with the dev build turned on :thumbsup:

Checked & Solved!!!!!!

(IMPORTANT!!! Be sure to run admuncher normally NOT via RunAsDate, "C:\Archivos de programa\Ad Muncher\AdMunch.exe" /bt)

The MATSORO's amc file or the user&code by NATOOTAN work (it is the same user and code we have been using until now adding a space at the end of the code). The only snag: NOT FOR PREMIUM UPDATES. If you try a premium update yo'll get the message "server's response corrupted or incomplete".

So, for those who has finished the trial period, click on REGISTER and type the same user and code+"space" and register via AdvOR 3.0.7. Goto Options/Updates and uncheck "load development...(betas)". No you can check for updates (via AdvOR) and remember NO PREMIUM UPDATES. The last list for this metod is 3922, I have got that update.

If you wanna use Matsoro's amc file goto TOOLS/LOAD SAVE RESET CONF and at "load configuration" uncheck all except "Registration options" (do that if you don't want to overwrite your configs) and click "Browse for file and load". AdvOR is needed to confirm the registration and for normal updates (NO PREMIUM).

That's all, buddies

1] speak english please <_<

Please stop asking the Russian guy to write in English. Obviously he doesn't feel comfortable with the language. Install 'gtranslate' if you use firefox or copy/paste in the Google Translate webpage for IE etc.

Just read the forum rules ....

Members are asked to ensure their interactions (posts, PM's, shouts and status updates) are consistent with 'normal writing' in the English language.

dany007119966

can anyone upload your installed admuncher file in program files with C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Aplic data \Ad Muncher these all files in these folder cos

i dont know run ad muncher back :( version 4.92 or 4.93

thanks for help

YES. Just turn off "Load development versions..." and click "Apply". :)

As of today, with Time stopper, I got 3922 (Basic). Premium build is 3924. Dev build is 3926.

Hmmm... I got 3880 . And when i check for updates , there is no updates.. Btw I am using 4.92 . I did something wrong ? I used RunAsDate instead of Time Stopper , but I guess they do same job.

Archived