madeinheaven

WTF??? now i have 2 day left with run as date so after that i try use 30 day trial maybe it will work

Close all your Ad Muncher processes and services through the Task Manager. Open runasdate. re-create a new shortcut with a Jan15th date or something. Also, go to "Options" > "Update" and turn off automatic updates and NEVER look to update.

You can also use Time Stopper which will work great with any amount of time left on the trial clock for most trial programs (don't try this on AV's though) :D

The time stopper worked for me. Thanks much

• Replies 2.3k
  • Views 717.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dany007119966

thanks matsoro but it show me verify your lic. so i try use proxy poland... or which proxy???

dany007119966

thanks matsoro i registred with proxy poland work but after update 3922 premium i see downloaded but after that it show me the server response was incomplete or corrupted :/ hmm maybe new proxy???

dany007119966

shit not work every poland proxy show server response was incomplete or corrupted :/

yes but i want updates but no premium updates... so will it work?

To the best of my knowledge, there is no qualatitive difference between premium and basic updates. It's just the frequency from what I can gather.

The time stopper worked for me. Thanks much

You're welcome :)

I need help please,my program just went red today :(

Download Runasdate. Use it to create an Admuncher.exe shortcut after closing the program and terminating all it's services and processes as explained already. The date should be from within the trial period (Maybe mid-Jan in your case). That ought to do it IMO. If it doesn't happen at first, try a couple more times and see if it does.

If that doesn't work, then uninstall through Revo Uninstaller/Advanced Uninstaller/Iobit Uninstaller and delete all the registry entries. (The last mentioned has all it's features for free) ;)

Now re-download and reinstall Admuncher. Now register as trial through Advor. Any change in IP should be good enough IMO.

Once you're done, be sure to disable Automatic updates through "Options" > "Updates" and never update manually if you don't wanna go through the hassle all over again.

thanks matsoro but it show me verify your lic. so i try use proxy poland... or which proxy???

Hi Dany, please read the first page of this thread. Madeinheaven pretty clearly explains how to use Advor for working Polish proxies. Make sure to download the latest Blacklist.txt file to make your job a whole lot easier :)

You'll find the 'howto' in the 1st page, but the address is http://amupdate.nxt.ru/BL_AdvOR/Blacklist.txt and not the one in the pics there.

dany007119966

aha ok but i use proxies with no in this blacklists and also it show me error it go update i see kb/s down. and after that it dont update adv list so now i have 3913 so i try go back with trial and run as date

there is Ad Muncher.amc

Site: http://www.mediafire.com

Sharecode: /?5dyr6655fls6o3j [?]

so you or someone can also try it if i have only these problem this is screen about lic

http://i43.tinypic.com/alg9j9.jpg

shit not work every poland proxy show server response was incomplete or corrupted :/

I am getting same error, it downloads the update, then this error comes up

dont worry the link of mastro is working with advtor i try it today and iא success tnx mastro http://www.fastup.co...le=42226976.jpg

Your picture just shows that you got the registration but not the update that is the problem.

The current advert list is 3924 and you've got 3633, try to update and write down here.

I've read that sometimes there are some problems with the servers and they should work in 2 or 3 days.

dont worry the link of mastro is working with advtor i try it today and iא success tnx mastro http://www.fastup.co...le=42226976.jpg

Your picture just shows that you got the registration but not the update that is the problem.

The current advert list is 3924 and you've got 3633, try to update and write down here.

now its look like ths Ad Muncher v4.93 Beta Build 32930/3772 i try to update after this update he show me update nomber 3925 for primium only i try to update 1 proxy Almost succeeded but After a second he show me is corrupted And others dont give try to update i Receives a message the Komputer SWIAT used only in poland and now he tell me i need to wait 6 h to update I'll try to update later if I do I will write and will image

now its look like ths Ad Muncher v4.93 Beta Build 32930/3772 i try to update after this update he show me update nomber 3925 for primium only i try to update 1 proxy Almost succeeded but After a second he show me is corrupted And others dont give try to update i Receives a message the Komputer SWIAT used only in poland and now he tell me i need to wait 6 h to update I'll try to update later if I do I will write and will image

Ad muncher seems to verify the trial from their server. So Runasdate may work if you never uninstall it after the trial period is over but if you need to install it again after the trial period I don't think it will work. How does their server keep track of your computer?

Can't be sure, but I doubt if that's the thing. It obviously tracks the IP address and doesn't allow more than 30 days from the same IP without a valid reg code. It'll work if you use it with Advor/Tor. I've done so thrice. 2 different installations on my desktop and one notebook. Wasn't allowing otherwise, which is bizzare, seeing as I was genuinely trying to install on 2 different PC's.

thanks for the info. If that's true then I can easily reinstall ad muncher again if the trial ever expires

dany007119966

holy sh...it for me nothing for today i left 30 day trial and no more works nothing i use run as date again but nothing work it show me your licensce was previously granted 9 january. :(

no i must use adfender

Вновь работает регистрация и обновление Ad Muncher (до бейсик) польским ключом Komputer SWIAT. Обновление, как и раньше, с использованием программы AdvOR.

Site: http://pastebin.com

Sharecode: /dBMqQH6N [?]

После последней цифры ключа, необходимо поставить пробел.

Translated from the Russian, it says to put a space after the last digit of the key (which is very odd!). This does indeed seem to then register via a working Polish proxy on AdvOR, the problem comes when you try & grab an update. Although the update appears to fully download this message then follows:

'The server's response was incomplete or corrupted, please try again...'

a quick question about "run as date" method ... how do you Supposed to update AM in this way?

cheers

btw nur0 way works , u need according to my reading around to try couple of time update it :)

cheers

1.Необходимо найти рабочий прокси (AdvOr)

2.В Ad Muncher выставить настройки на обновление через прокси(Type:SOCKS5, Address:127.0.0.1, Port:9050)

3.Выбрать обновление не премиум, а бейсик.

1.Необходимо найти рабочий прокси (AdvOr)

2.В Ad Muncher выставить настройки на обновление через прокси(Type:SOCKS5, Address:127.0.0.1, Port:9050)

3.Выбрать обновление не премиум, а бейсик.

Natootan, are you saying do NOT go for premium updates? When I try to update there is only a premium one available.

Archived