madeinheaven

• Replies 2.3k
  • Views 717.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i always have 29 days left in my trial period with Runasdate ^^ and updated 3908 ^^

if so, what i make wrong?

dany007119966

matsoro how you do this???? komp swiat working for you??? could you upload your license.dat file

source for this

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\aplic. data\Ad Muncher\license.dat

Ad muncher seems to verify the trial from their server. So Runasdate may work if you never uninstall it after the trial period is over but if you need to install it again after the trial period I don't think it will work. How does their server keep track of your computer?

yes, this isue is a long time a pain in the ass , how ad muncher protection works , as far as i see , it takes uniqueness information of each user pc , it could be mac address also HD serial number etc`

if someone can direct us to the correct protection mechanisim , maybe it can be some how been disabled B)

yes, this isue is a long time a pain in the ass , how ad muncher protection works , as far as i see , it takes uniqueness information of each user pc , it could be mac address also HD serial number etc`

if someone can direct us to the correct protection mechanisim , maybe it can be some how been disabled B)

I researched a lot like Ad Muncher identifies the computer and have not found as it does. I used VMWare and have changed:

- Serial number of the disk boot sector.

- Date and time of installation of windows.

- Windows registry key and product-id:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Windows NT \ CurrentVersion

- Keys protected Windows registry:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SYSTEM \ WPA

Only if you reinstall windows, restarts the test period.

I also compared the memories of the original version with Liberator cracked using WinHex.

Tracing the remaining days I test memory with Cheat Engine. It is very difficult to debug the program as it is packaged and has antidebug.

Diferencias 32562 entre memoria original y crackeado.txt

yesterday i have 8 day left now i have 10 :D 3908 adv list

How do you get the 3908 update?, when I click update on mine it says only premium updates available. I'm running 3892, runadate 29 days left

dany007119966

now i have 5 day left hmm with runasdate so wtf??? no work ??

adv list 3913 normal click update and there was 3913 no premium users now its only 3917 premium users

now i have 5 day left hmm with runasdate so wtf??? no work ??

adv list 3913 normal click update and there was 3913 no premium users now its only 3917 premium users

everytime it connect with its server for update, day left are checked and go down :(

dany007119966

i run once rus an date only and for me update work with no proxies normal update via internet

no problem here :)

Posted Image

That is weird. Komputer Swiat license works on Jan 30th registration? Is it the same old code, or a new one? Also, if new, I'm assuming it's also a multi-PC license doled out to the real "Komputer SWIAT" subscribers who got the license free in the first place to stop the rest of us freeloaders from mooching off them ;).

In that case, it'll be great if someone is generous enough to upload the code on Rapidshare or something and share the link :)

Ad muncher seems to verify the trial from their server. So Runasdate may work if you never uninstall it after the trial period is over but if you need to install it again after the trial period I don't think it will work. How does their server keep track of your computer?

Can't be sure, but I doubt if that's the thing. It obviously tracks the IP address and doesn't allow more than 30 days from the same IP without a valid reg code. It'll work if you use it with Advor/Tor. I've done so thrice. 2 different installations on my desktop and one notebook. Wasn't allowing otherwise, which is bizzare, seeing as I was genuinely trying to install on 2 different PC's.

dany007119966

WTF??? now i have 2 day left with run as date so after that i try use 30 day trial maybe it will work

i think is fake because komp swiat not working

WTF??? now i have 2 day left with run as date so after that i try use 30 day trial maybe it will work

Close all your Ad Muncher processes and services through the Task Manager. Open runasdate. re-create a new shortcut with a Jan15th date or something. Also, go to "Options" > "Update" and turn off automatic updates and NEVER look to update.

You can also use Time Stopper which will work great with any amount of time left on the trial clock for most trial programs (don't try this on AV's though) :D

Hi How can I see how much left days I have on trial? It shows me only when the counter is started.

About, Register, left hand side.

Archived