madeinheaven

RunAsDate doesn't work for me.

Ad Muncher keeps its info in "Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Ad Muncher". Of course, it's encrypted. Config.dat = store your config (and maybe info of last updates and the counter when you reset statistics), CustomStrings.dat = store your personal filters (under "My filters" tab), License.dat = advert list (and maybe info of last updates and the counter when you reset statistics) and Registration.dat = registration or the remaining days to the finish of trial period.

I know that because I'm using it in my PC and in my laptop for years, and I didn't need to update twice, just to copy this folder from one to the other; and I practiced changing things and seeing what file was modified and what happening if I copied that from PC to laptop and the other way around. That way help my to recover Ad Muncher if something goes wrong, as the first update after the expiration of the "Komputer Swiat" registration.

Yeah! I've tried RunAsDate, I can update it but the countdown keeps on going.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Views 717.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dany007119966

only work 30 day trial :/

You run RunAsDate with fixed date and from RunAsDate run AdMuncher.

i dont know what date i must type and run program??? now i have 14 day left only :/

and i cant register because i dont have name and code and comp swiat and next Name: krzysztof asda

Code: 4ECFE272-B3A5FB27 wor me not work it always show me your licence is currently invalid for use with any version because on Jan 8 th 2012 purchase ID59476 become invalid reason for sharing please consider renewing license to continue receiving the best browsing experience possible

so what can i do ??? pls help thanks

dany007119966

RunAsDate not work i change date and run admuncher i click start 30 day trial but after that it show me always 14 day left :/

RunAsDate not work i change date and run admuncher i click start 30 day trial but after that it show me always 14 day left :/

In RunAsDate have to put the date in the window that appears when you register for trial.

1 .- Install Ad Muncher.

2 .- Start trial.

3 .- If you say it's over the trial period, RunAsDate not work at all.

4 .- If you say you are trying days, RunAsDate work and the trial period is unlimited, for example putting the date on which it is installed.

5 .- Always run Ad Muncher through RunAsDate and never give trial to begin.

Normal:

Posted Image

Ad Muncher through RunAsDate.

There will always be 11 days of trial:

Posted Image

Today, I have only 10 days left so I've tried to take away 19 days from the original shortcut (RunAsDate\RunAsDate.exe" /immediate /movetime 04\01\2012 to 16\12\2011) and now I have 29 days left. I closed AdMuncher, modified the shortcut, run it again, clicked on "Reset statistics" and later "Register" and saw "There are currently 29 days left ..."

I don't know if I'll have 28 or 9 days left tomorrow. I'll tell it to you.

In RunAsDate have to put the date in the window that appears when you register for trial.

1 .- Install Ad Muncher.

2 .- Start trial.

3 .- If you say it's over the trial period, RunAsDate not work at all.

4 .- If you say you are trying days, RunAsDate work and the trial period is unlimited, for example putting the date on which it is installed.

5 .- Always run Ad Muncher through RunAsDate and never give trial to begin.

What you see is that you have lost 4 days. How do you know that it works? Wait until January 29th and comment.

I start AdMuncher through a shortcut made by RunAsDate from 20 days ago and the countdown has never stopped.

dany007119966

aha ok now i have 28 day left so it work :))

only just wait for patch or something for premium updates because premium is 3905 and i have 3901 advlist.

I start AdMuncher through a shortcut made by RunAsDate from 20 days ago and the countdown has never stopped.

The CountDown does not stop if the computer is always on. When you reboot back to its initial value.

You can also disable "Move the time forward according to the real time".

dany007119966

for me it work ok i have 27 day left and before that i have only 14 :D :P

sh..it premium adv list is 3906 i have still 3901 so for not premium users adv list update for week or 5 days or what ???

sh..it premium adv list is 3906 i have still 3901 so for not premium users adv list update for week or 5 days or what ???

"Standard" update comes every 5/7 days depending on the creator of AM.

But, AM is not like an antivirus and there is no need to update everyday !!

i use also Liberator patch , i don't see ant reason to try any "run date" tools ot what so ever .

but you have 4.91 version better is 4.92 or 4.93

The version of the program is not important.

The important thing is the list of ads.

@wyxchari:

I beg to differ. If Ad Muncher is updated, the way the ad list is created also gets updated.

Hence, no one can use the old patch "Liberator" on new Ad Muncher versions.

Still, having an older version of AM that you can update easily, is not bad. If you find a site that is a problem, you can usually add a custom filter that fixes it. The originator of AM is always changing the licencing configuration, and 4.92/93 have gone without a really good crack/patch. Hopefully when 5.0 comes out, someone will find a way to keep it working, like they did with 4.91. The answer is, of course that AM comes down in price, or even goes free for personal use. Then there wouldn't be much incentive to poke at it. Keep in mind that AdFender shows some promise, but is still in its early stage.

i use also Liberator patch , i don't see ant reason to try any "run date" tools ot what so ever .

Me too.

The version of the program is not important.

The important thing is the list of ads.

Right.

Eso es correcto.

Bobby, dont try don't win. lol

Running by RunAsDate when list of ads are updated, day left go down

before 3901 and 27 days left

now 3908 20 days left

:o :o :o

Archived