madeinheaven

demoneye: AM can be reinstalled (unlimited trial) as long as you get rid of all remaining AM files. I'd check 3 places. Make sure the whole AM folder is deleted, use a registry cleaner to remove all AM entries (or open the Registry and delete any references to AM), and also check hidden files in all 3 User folders. Use msconfig to make sure the AM entry is gone (under startup) and finally if you are using a 3rd party FW like ZoneAlarm, remove any AM entry. Good luck!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Views 723.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there is a way with out ad muncher , i almost got same blocking results with ad block .... but AM is a way more advanced :)

Yea admuncher isn't the only way of blocking ads but I use it as a backup if my other ways don't block everything...I use hostsman and use all the hosts that are in that program, all my browsers have adblock plus and srware iron (chromium browser) has a built in adblock list that you can update frequently.

What I love about admuncher is it will block certain sites that are malicious, web bugs and all the ads in my aol are gone even though I don't use aohell much these days.

Basically if one don't block it the other ones will! :D

@Gator, In Adblock plus (Firefox, Chrome Adblock plus experimental), you can subscribe to any one of the privacy list which it also blocks web bugs. There also a dedicated filter straight from malwaredomainlist.com that will project you from things like malicious iframe injections on infected websites.

Of course I believe you can add these list to a host files, but I don't like host files for various reason so I use Admuncher b/c it blocks all applications like IE, when I use IE every blue moon. I wished they fixed the Hulu ads thing, and implement https filtering already, but that will probably be in version 5, and users here might not be able to use Admuncher depending on how Admuncher overhauls the program.

For all those wondering 'bout what to do with the 4.93 version now that the komputer swiat license has gone out of circulation, download and install "Time Stopper". Then register Ad Muncher as trial. Delete the desktop/start menu shortcuts (if any) and delete the startup entry if you haven't done that already. Then follow the Time Stopper instructions to the tee to create a new desktop shortcut through Time Stopper.

REMEMBER- Hence forth, use only the Time Stopper routed shortcut. Never use any non Time Stopper shortcuts ever again :)

The little utility literally does what it says. It stops time and keeps your Ad Muncher (and most other programs if not all) running as trial for ever 'coz it literally "stops" the time as far as the said program is concerned. So you'll have a 30-day trial for ever. This will only work if you at least have some time left in your trial period.

Warning: DO NOT UPDATE. Also disable auto-update options under Options>Updates in AM.

Happy Ad-Blocking, guys :D

dany007119966

calguyhunk good but without update adv list :/

calguyhunk good but without update adv list :/

@Gator, In Adblock plus (Firefox, Chrome Adblock plus experimental), you can subscribe to any one of the privacy list which it also blocks web bugs. There also a dedicated filter straight from malwaredomainlist.com that will project you from things like malicious iframe injections on infected websites.

Of course I believe you can add these list to a host files, but I don't like host files for various reason so I use Admuncher b/c it blocks all applications like IE, when I use IE every blue moon. I wished they fixed the Hulu ads thing, and implement https filtering already, but that will probably be in version 5, and users here might not be able to use Admuncher depending on how Admuncher overhauls the program.

Thank You Clauwitz

For all those wondering 'bout what to do with the 4.93 version now that the komputer swiat license has gone out of circulation, download and install "Time Stopper". Then register Ad Muncher as trial. Delete the desktop/start menu shortcuts (if any) and delete the startup entry if you haven't done that already. Then follow the Time Stopper instructions to the tee to create a new desktop shortcut through Time Stopper.

REMEMBER- Hence forth, use only the Time Stopper routed shortcut. Never use any non Time Stopper shortcuts ever again :)

The little utility literally does what it says. It stops time and keeps your Ad Muncher (and most other programs if not all) running as trial for ever 'coz it literally "stops" the time as far as the said program is concerned. So you'll have a 30-day trial for ever. This will only work if you at least have some time left in your trial period.

Warning: DO NOT UPDATE. Also disable auto-update options under Options>Updates in AM.

Happy Ad-Blocking, guys :D

Has anyone tried this yet?

I personally find it offensive ;x... The license was supposed to stay till 5.0, but they just cut it off... I liked this program, but now it sucks for me... And it blocked my Battlelog from refreshing itself... And all that developers could say was that they don't know what does that...

Ad Muncher v4.92 Build 32700 *NEW SERIAL*

Posted Image

Ad Muncher v4.92 Build 32700 *NEW SERIAL* | 1.63 MB

Travelling on the Internet should have a pretty strong nervous system in response to aggressive behavior sites. Soon, ten years as the best, a small Australian program Ad Muncher offers you a new fast and high quality travel across the expanses of the network without the annoying commercials. Works with virtually all modern browsers Internet Explorer, Opera, Firefox, Mozilla and Netscape, and c an add-on Internet Explorer, such as Maxthon and Avant Browser. Allows thus to increase the speed of loading pages and save bandwidth. In addition, removes banners clients: ICQ, Morpheus, Kazaa, Grokster, Opera, PalTalk, iMesh, Bearshare, LimeWire, etc.

Together with the program now comes with a list of more than 3200 filters that can be updated every few days. It is worth it to install and can be freely vzdohut, cow shavaet "all the ads, and you lose your banners, counters, pop-ups and other garbage on web pages and wonder how you lived before.

What makes Ad Muncher the ultimate ad blocker?

* Blocks ads in all browsers, including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome, Safari, Flock, Netscape, Maxthon and Avant Browser.

* Kills unwanted popups in all browsers.

* Removes advertising in programs like Pando, SopCast, ICQ, Morpheus, Kazaa, PalTalk, iMesh, Bearshare, LimeWire, Yahoo! Music Jukebox, TVAnts and more.

* Speeds up page loading and saves bandwidth, thanks to the missing ads and pop up windows.

* Works immediately out of the box, thanks to the most extensive ad blocking list available.

* Filters quickly and reliably, thanks to ten years of constant development and feedback from users.

* Protects your privacy by blocking common third-party tracking systems.

* Blocks rich media advertising like video ads, interstitial ads and floating ads.

* Blocks many spyware, adware and dialer installers.

Site: http://www.multiupload.com

Sharecode: /KET4HXUDYM [?]

PROXY - POLAND - WITH AdvORD

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Many thanks Mercey, working well without any proxy nor AdvOR.

But you can get only basic update lists.

And I'm afraid that this licence will soon blacklisted ....

I'm trying to add a custom filter to block this popup on ***.digg.com. You only see it when you first connect. The site then sets a cookie to stop it from later connections. I've tried various combinations. Using AM 4.91 (3849).

http://tinypic.com/r/qs8sc5/5

Admin: If this is straying from the main topic (AM) please delete. Thanks.

Is this version able to get the premium filters? I'm using 4.91 with liberator so if 4.92 is able to get all filters, I might switch.

Please advise.

Is this version able to get the premium filters? I'm using 4.91 with liberator so if 4.92 is able to get all filters, I might switch.

Please advise.

Check out post #813 just above.

I'm trying to add a custom filter to block this popup on ***.digg.com. You only see it when you first connect. The site then sets a cookie to stop it from later connections. I've tried various combinations. Using AM 4.91 (3849).

h**p://tinypic.com/r/qs8sc5/5

Admin: If this is straying from the main topic (AM) please delete. Thanks.

May I have the link your having issues with? i'm curious to see how my blockers work...nm I just tried digg and it popped up for me too

digg.com is the site I'm having the problem with, although I've noticed other sites using the same kind of popup when you first visit, or when you log off. So, if you've seen the popup there, then you know what I mean. I'd like to figure out how to filter that popup. I took a look at the source code for that page, but not being really skilled at html, I didn't see any obvious script that's doing it.

another irritating website item is, on some pages, a small page with an additional link will sometimes slide out from the side (usually down in the right hand corner). I'm searching for a way to block that also.

anyway, if you want to play around with the digg.com thing, just delete any cookies from that site and then visit it again. you'll see the popup again. good luck. i'll post if i'm ever successful in blocking the popup.

the above shared registration code is for BASIC UPDATES ONLY. ones getting premium updates from liberator should rethink before applying.

the above shared registration code is for BASIC UPDATES ONLY. ones getting premium updates from liberator should rethink before applying.

As far as I know none of us are getting premium updates from liberator. We are at the mercy of that http://amupdate.narod2.ru/ site to get our updates

hi all pls help me how can i give new license via advor

Site: http://pastebin.com

Sharecode: /G2Zv7B5J [?]

when i give this it show me this

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/18/beznzvueb.jpg/

You don't use advor with this licence. Just go to options then updates and click check now. You should then get your updates.

Archived