madeinheaven

Too late for me... :(

Currently on the Unlimited trial method.

Tried to reinstall 4.93 beta in sandbox, and it wouldn't even let me use the SWIAT license, says it's expired. -.-

Which isn't fair, as the license is supposed to be until the Big Cahuna - v.5.

The site also said that their servers are under great load and that it might not be possible to register the trial for a while. O.o (Something's going on over there.)

Anyways, is there any way of achieving a trial, like in 4.91?

Or an idea which parts of a registry to clear out, in order to get a legit new trial period? :(

• Replies 2.3k
  • Views 723.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@duka555: What works?

Do you use a crack, or is this via SWIAT license?

Supremo Phantom

even if you do a fresh 30 day trial period registration today for v4.93 build 32930, you will still get 3868 which is a lot more recent up to date protection compared to any other option so far.

Yeah, I know, only I can't do that. :(

It detects a trial they gave me a 100 years ago. :(

Hi all,

could someone re-up the admuncher version 4.91 which works with liberator patch and also the liberator patch ?

many thanks in advance.

My am still works on my laptop...Ad Muncher v4.93 Beta Build 32930/3865

but my kids pc i'm using the unlimited trial...I actually made a restore point before updating (to see if it would expire) but it did expire and the restore didn't fix it so I had to use the trial method, so don't try it cause it won't work.

I'm curious, how long has the Liberator list been sitting on the same version?

even if you do a fresh 30 day trial period registration today for v4.93 build 32930, you will still get 3868 which is a lot more recent up to date protection compared to any other option so far.

Uhh... :unsure: I never update my advert list in a long time and without checking this topic I updated :( and now using 30 day trial but I can't update it says for only premium user only.. :frusty:

Posted Image Posted Image

dany007119966

aha i use 4.92 32700 someone pls do new licence or crack or patch waitiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

i dont know if after 30 day and uninstall all program will be working another 30 day /maybe/

Uhh... :unsure: I never update my advert list in a long time and without checking this topic I updated :( and now using 30 day trial but I can't update it says for only premium user only.. :frusty:

Posted Image Posted Image

Go to the first page and follow the guide for 2nd method...you need 4.91 version and it will work because it's working fine on my daughters pc and ofcourse members pc's on this forum.

Yup, working here as well. :D

Glad to see the developer is still on top of things.

It would be even better if he took a more up-to-date version to crack, but hell, a gift horse, and all that. XD

For those that are interested, Ad Muncher is offering a 20% discount for "KomputerSwiat" users. :P The only way to claim the discount (as far as I can tell) is by clicking here. The link takes you to the Ad Muncher purchase page and automatically fills in the appropriate coupon code. I licensed 2 computers and received an additonal 10% discount, or 30% total.

I've had a legit unlimited premium license for several years which I paid ~28USD for. I'd be the first to admit that their current pricing structure is quite steep (now 110USD for a lifetime premium license) and cost-prohibitive for many people. With the 30% discount, I was able to procure two lifetime "basic" licenses for about 57USD each, which is still double what I paid a few years ago for the premium license, but still much better than paying the full price. Only problem now is, what to do with all the extra time I have, not having to constantly search for working proxies ;). (Not to mention being able to run the latest version of the program, now that we're otherwise forced to use the older unlimited trial version.)

And no, I do not work for, nor am I affiliated in any way, with Ad Muncher. Just thought I'd present another option that some may be interested in.

i got this issue , i remove my old ad muncher 4.93 (restart) and try to install Ad Muncher v4.91 Build 32562 Liberator .

i always got "error" when it try to install , anyone knows why / or what did i forgot about it install routine ? :angry:

10x :D

I recently purchased a lifetime premium license of Admuncher... If you love this program, just like me, support it, buy it!

there is a way with out ad muncher , i almost got same blocking results with ad block .... but AM is a way more advanced :)

@demoneye: You could try to clean out your registry and temp files, maybe even check your Ad Muncher folder for leftover files?

Archived