madeinheaven

Doesn't this all mean that there's a version 5?

Because the SWIAT serial supposedly works until version 5 is released? O.o

UPDATE:

My cow still works, but doesn't update. Is says that I have to upgrade, because my license doesn't cover the updates any-more. -.-

• Replies 2.3k
  • Views 723.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, since Komputer Swiat has stopped working I have had to try the the "liberator" method. I got it installed and ran the crack no probs. It shows as definition file 3841. Is this a newer or older definition file? I really don't understand the update instructions on the first page so... can anyone please explain the easiest way to update the def files for those that are using the "liberator" method? Am sure this will be a common question now that we can't use the AdvOR update method anymore. Thanks :)

yeah liberator is working :D

yes 3841 is latest update :D

just d/w update files from site mentioned in first page ...enjoy :D

The unlimited trial seems to be the way to go. It doesn't depend on proxies and connecting to AM's servers. Once installed,

it will run just fine, forever. Even if "madasles" updates come to an end, you can always add any problem sites to your Custom

Filter. Playing around with the Settings will often bring a solution. Maybe we can share our Custom Filters, or post problem

websites so that other users can figure out a Custom Filter entry to remove offending items from those websites.

darkrats

just to be notice , in chrome ad muncher right click for custom blocking doesn't apply...and yes , we depend on the update site made by madmasles

3841 is not latest update , my shows 3847 and its couple days old

I've got a legit license and the last update i got yesterday was 3873 so you guys are some way behind,something funny seems to be going on today as i can't update and the admuncher site is down.

Hi demoneye.

I don't use the right-click menu with AM (I like to keep my menu items minimal). Thanks for the info.

The AM site is down for me too.

Ad Muncher update server/website/forum nothing working here too. lol

Works for me....website/forum! For update server doesn't know because I use liberator crack! But when I click "check for update" it appears the list of available updates :D

I been using the admuncher liberator method for months now without problems other frequency of filter updates by Madmasles. In beginning, Madmasles updated frequently keeping pace with the official recent filter updates. Now he updates on average weekly, anything he puts on those sites are 2-3 weeks old most of the time. This for the most part is not a problem, but it does increases the likelihoods of admuncher breaking a specific website, b/c the definition is not the very latest.

Another problem is the liberator mehtod only works for version 32562, and that means admuncher browser plugin for firefox and IE is outdated. In firefox you can force compatibility to make it work, but IE is another story if you are using IE9 i think, I wouldn't know since for the most part I don't use IE.

Have been using AdMuncher via AdvTOR and using the infamous SWIAT for a long time and the key now has probably expired, and I'm wondering if there's any new fix out there you guys might have?

Paging almighty anuraag!?! :showoff:

Posted Image

Is there no-one here who can crack Admuncher? :(

Oh, and when you want to update the adlist via the liberator trial normally, it shows build 3600. O.o

What's the latest update numbers?

This is what I have so far...Ad Muncher v4.91 Build 32562/3600

What's the latest update numbers?

This is what I have so far...Ad Muncher v4.91 Build 32562/3600

Posted Image

:)

Thanks nemanja...Ad Muncher v4.91 Build 32562/3600 [3841] it worked!

so how often does that webpage update premium advert lists?

It's okay! that you've upgraded to 3600, has no effect! Look in the "default filters" need to show " List 3841 version, © 1999-2011"

about, Every 6-7 days :lol:

It's okay! that you've upgraded to 3600, has no effect! Look in the "default filters" need to show " List 3841 version, © 1999-2011"

about, Every 6-7 days :lol:

Great! Thanks :)

Supremo Phantom

the latest premium update as on date for premium users is 3876 ... if you don't try to update, the "Komputer SWIAT" license will remain valid and the cow will NOT turn red. ... if you have it still working, DO NOT update till a fix becomes available, so that the app still works for you with the last update it has. meantime, we can wait to see a new license or fix to emerge.

Archived