madeinheaven

• Replies 2.3k
  • Views 723.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4.93 beta build updated to 3861 with AdvOR proxy with the following name: icubdw2o2xipsdc

I stopped using the blacklist, so it might be disabled for you, but still working.

Does anybody know why madasles' updates are so behind what is being released? For example on Dec 26, madasles released list 3837, while on the forum, it it looks like official Admuncher already released list 3861 on Dec 26.

I asked a similar question a while ago. It seems that the update of the databases varies from day to day. So I could go to bed tonight, and find two updates, the next day - nothing. Also has to do on a daily basis.

Supremo Phantom

both the version of Ad Muncher and the type of license determine what update you will get. so it will vary for users depending on what they are using.

I asked a similar question a while ago. It seems that the update of the databases varies from day to day. So I could go to bed tonight, and find two updates, the next day - nothing. Also has to do on a daily basis.

I don't mind the frequency, but I am wondering why the outdated list. For example, he updated on Dec 26, you would think he would put up a recent list update, but list 3837 is close to 3 weeks old. I find it really odd, b/c even if you are using Admuncher basic, the update frequency is a weekly.

Maybe he got blacklisted or something.

Anyways, thankfully, the lists are not like antivirus databases. You won't start to see a whole lot of ads because you missed a couple of updates. But for the nag screen, I would have no problem using the free version.

My first post.

I use the unlimited trial method, and even though "madasles" updates are not as often as I might like, I really appreciate

those that he does post. I looked for an email link on his site, but found none. So, thanks "madasles" for your fine work.

darkrats

Guess I'm the first to post the news that the Komputer Swiat code has expired. Just tried updating today using AdvOR and Ad Muncher told me that the Swiat code has expired. Ad Muncher then proceeded to a non-working state (red cow in system tray). Hmmmm.... this sucks. What are our options now? Just need a somewhat working cow and don't need to update all the time. Any suggestions please? Thanks,,,,

You're right bkm :(

DO NOT UPDATE FROM NOW TO THE NEXT VALID REGISTRATION DATA

or you get this message:

Posted Image

and the cow in tray will turn in red

:angry: :angry:

What happened to madeinheaven? He's been gone for almost a month!

Is there anyone else on this site that knows how to crack admuncher?

You're right bkm :(

DO NOT UPDATE FROM NOW TO THE NEXT VALID REGISTRATION DATA

or you get this message:

Posted Image

and the cow in tray will turn in red

:angry: :angry:

today clicked update and it shows same mesg that u got ad muncher in red .unneccesarily updated :angry:

Okay, since Komputer Swiat has stopped working I have had to try the the "liberator" method. I got it installed and ran the crack no probs. It shows as definition file 3841. Is this a newer or older definition file? I really don't understand the update instructions on the first page so... can anyone please explain the easiest way to update the def files for those that are using the "liberator" method? Am sure this will be a common question now that we can't use the AdvOR update method anymore. Thanks :)

Archived