Another Working proxies [03.12.2011] - Ad Muncher v4.93 Beta Build 32930/3829

Type: HTTP
Address : 86.111.107.160

Port : 808

Advanced Onion Router AdvOR-0.3.0.3

Posted Image

Changelog
2011-12-02 Advanced Onion Router 0.3.0.3

- corrected: hidden services are no longer added twice for versions 0 and 2 (support for version 0 was removed from tor-0.2.2.34); HiddenServiceVersion was removed
- new options on the "Connections" page: "Bandwidth rate per connection" (PerConnBWRate) and "Bandwidth burst per connection" (PerConnBWBurst)
- new options on the "Circuit build" page: "Learn circuit build timeout" (LearnCircuitBuildTimeout), "Stream timeout until trying a new circuit (seconds)" (CircuitStreamTimeout) and "Cell scale factor" (CircuitPriorityHalflife)
- new option on the "Become a server" page: "Refuse exit streams from unknown relays" (RefuseUnknownExits)
- new option on the "Private identity" page: "Reinitialize the global SSL context" (IdentityFlags&IDENTITY_FLAG_REINIT_KEYS, default value: IDENTITY_FLAG_REINIT_KEYS)
- the options AllowDotExit, HTTPFlags&HTTP_SETTING_REJECT_EXITNAME and HTTPFlags&HTTP_SETTING_REJECT_ONION were merged as AllowTorHosts (default value: ALLOW_DOT_ONION)
- the options "Reject requests for *.exitname.exit URL's" and "Reject requests for *.onion URL's" were moved from the "HTTP headers" page to the "Banned addresses" page
- updated language strings: 3020, 3181, 3182, 3183, 3184, 3185, 3186, 3187, 3188, 3189

View Full Change Log

Working proxies [03.12.2011] - Ad Muncher v4.93 Beta Build 32930/3828

Type: HTTP

Address : 89.230.38.115

Port : 8000

Proxy still works. Just activated 4.93 Beta 32930.

I just reformatted my laptop and i'm trying to register admuncher but can't find any working proxies so plzzzzzzz post if you guys find any good ones!

Man I hate this updating thing. :angry:

It just notified me that I can perform update checks only up to ten times every six hours. -.-

Will there be a version 5 anytime soon?

Probably will, problem is the serial only works for V4's.....it will stop on the release of v5

you are right , till than we can enjoy this ADVoR method :D

Probably will, problem is the serial only works for V4's.....it will stop on the release of v5

you are right , till than we can enjoy this ADVoR method :D

Agreed!.....Although I got the freebie version....It was good at first, loading the premium lists once or twice a day for about 6 days.....Then they realised and have now reverted back to to the basic once a week list :s

MartinDeadpool12

Help me please my little icon cow is all red and Im using the OVR but I cant find any proxies !!!! Help please I need a proxy that works.Thanks guys

Working HTTP proxy - Dec-08-2011 12:35

77.45.31.203:8085

Have Fun!

Works great! Thanks May I ask what site your using? i'm having no luck with proxynova

Archived