Kaspersky Internet Security 2007 7.0.1.220 Beta

Zeus_Hunt

Today, threats to PCs are appearing in ever-greater numbers and diversity. Cyber criminals on the Internet are well organized and tend to target PCs with combined threats. A standalone antivirus solution is no longer enough to fully protect your PC.

Kaspersky® Internet Security 6.0 is a fully integrated solution that protects your computer from all of the most common Internet threats, including viruses, hacker attacks, adware, spam and spyware.

Download

• Replies 8
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just a word of warning - on the Kaspersky forums they are saying that this is an internal build and should only be installed on a virutal machine

Isn't this build 7.0.1.220 ?? I thinks u've mistaken Zeus_Hunt

Yes.. Corrected.

I was just about to post about the internal build info.

If you have 7.0.0.125 already, don't install this build because it is actually older.

Yeah.. Installation is for the brave ones only ;)

Well Im not brave enough , so please I ask brave ones who actually installed this internal (pre) beta of MP1 to tell me: Does Firewall of KIS supports IPv6 yet?

BTW there is more recent builds out there ....1.222 and 227

Try here and here

If above links are not in spirit with forum rules , please remove it

Thanks

quote from a moderator of beta official forums:

7.0.1.2xx (220, 222, 227 etc) by lucian bara http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=48662

Greetings Testers,

These versions you may see other users talking about and posting links are internal builds. They are not meant for general usage (even in the concept of beta testing) and are very buggy. More so Kaspersky Lab developers, testers and Forum moderators do not recommend installation of those versions on users PCs without knowing the consequences. These versions can have unpredictable behavior and can cause serious issues on the PCs.

Also since these builds are not intended for public usage, bug reports will not be payed attention to, will get no replies from the developers, and bugs may not be fixed at the current time, therefor creation of the usual topics for builds and bugs is not required or requested, Basically you install it if you are curious and will not recieve any support. Users who have minor issues with 7.0.0.125 (the release versions) are not encouraged to upgrade to these builds as it may cause more harm.

When the official beta versions which are destined for user testing are released they will be uploaded to the servers mentioned in the Frequently Asked Questions topic.

we will have anyway KIS&KAV 8.0 this fall

Archived