global warming

dock98

Courtesy of the Hudson Institute:

More than 500 scientists have published evidence refuting the current man-made global warming scare, according to a new analysis of peer-reviewed literature by the Hudson Institute.

The assessment supports another study on which WND reported recently, one that revealed carbon dioxide levels were largely irrelevant to global warming. Those results prompted Reid Bryson, founding chairman of the Department of Meteorology at the University of Wisconsin, to quip, “You can go outside and spit and have the same effect as doubling carbon dioxide.”

The newest analysis was released by Hudson Institute Senior Fellow Dennis Avery, who said of the 500 scientists who have refuted at least one element of the global warming scare, more than 300 have found evidence that a natural moderate 1,500-year climate cycle has produced more than a dozen global warmings similar to the current circumstances since the last Ice Age and that such warmings are linked to variations in the sun’s irradiance.

“This data and the list of scientists make a mockery of recent claims that a scientific consensus blames humans as the primary cause of global temperature increases since 1850,” he said.

Of course, this doesn’t prove that anthropomorphic global warming doesn’t exist, but it does prove that there are other possible explanations out there and that those explanations should get at least as much attention and research as AGW does.

And, of course, that passing heavily restrictive legislation in an effort to curb human-caused global warming is foolhardy given that we don’t even know if we can stop it or if we’re even causing it.

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and I'm sure they are all driving new porches and lambos now. of course thats just a coincidence.

Someone should check their back accounts to see if any of them have had any deposits from OPEC

overseas too.

There are 6 billion humans on earth

Ever wondered if there were 6 billion whales, elephants, tigers or any other animal now on earth...

Huge resources would be required to sustain them... forests vegetation would be under assualt by these creatures.

Moreover humans require far more resource than any of other animal species on earth.

We waste so much of resources.

It is bound to have an effect on earth.

To me its foolish to think Human Beings as a species has not impacted the earth...

One example that I remember is...

One of the shows by Sir David Attenborough in which he spoke about Easter Island... south west of South America with no (almost) trees.... the islanders on that island cut down all the trees... then they could not sustain themselves and died.

I have gr8 respect for Sir David Attenborough bcoz he has spent more than half his life in wild...

So if he says that "the wild" is changing.. I would agree with him

Are We Changing Planet Earth?

The sun warming theory has been discredited sooo many times, that anyone who tries to hold it up as evidence of non-human global warming is a moron. As a matter of fact, we are at the coldest part of the sunspot cycle. the modern trend in global warming is OUR fault plain and simple, anyone who tries to say otherwise is an idiot.

and I'm sure they are all driving new porches and lambos now. of course thats just a coincidence.

Someone should check their back accounts to see if any of them have had any deposits from OPEC

overseas too.

bs. there is no such thing as global warming. the ones driving the porches and lambos would be the pro global warming guys. just look at gore and edwards and see what they own and drive.

its called gore diet. he gets your share.

the sun is the main share of heating and cooling on earth.

Archived