U.S. Britain launch first missiles against Gadhafi forces

bashar

@Atasas : this is what happening , they are blaming people because they said for the first time in 40 years "i want the change"

@karachi : brother , which logic are u talking about ?

are you talking about making logic discussion with GADDAFI ? who in the first days said "I have millions with me and they aren't from Libya , they are from outside"

for god sake , a president threats his people with foreign Power , and you still want to talk about logic ?

what logic do you want to use with a president who said to people in Benghazi on Thursday "You people will have no mercy ".

what logic resolution are you talking about ?!

I'm a Muslim and Arabic , and i feel pity for Arabs and Muslims

People in Benghazi screamed on TV , Where are the ARABS , Where are The Muslims ?!?!!!!!! Nobody from both communities have had an answer for those screams

They both are cowards , they've never been up to help people at all , remind me when the World Muslim Community has arranged even a meeting to discuss the Libyan situation!

it never happened , remind me why Arab league had set a meeting ?! because after a complete Month they didn't have a solution or any kind of sense to help Libyans

the only thing they can offer is pitying the UN to make a resolution to force The No-Fly-Zone on Arabic Land , wow what a great solidarity

if we're going to blame France , USA , Britain , and Canada and whoever

are we sure , we did what we could as Muslims or Arabs to help those people in libya ?! we only talked , talked , talked ,talked and yet again still talking , No work

we failed , that's why we asked for others help , and when they tried to help us

Now , we're going to blame them , i'm feeeling so sorry for Arabs and muslims in this world . coz face the truth both of them are helpless even in an issue that matters both of them

a few arab nations did invade Bahrain. sadly it looks to kill and keep shiites in check.

• Replies 32
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a sign of Qatar and Saudis getting involved

they and United Arab Emirates all three went in and attacked on tue

Dont worry about arab with Shiite , this is pretty much piece of cake for them .

the funny thing is they kill shiite and they hate them , in fact they are forgetting who's more doing more troubles to the islamic/arab world , starting with them as dictators

Gaddafi Compound is being hit by air-strikes , there are no more funny/non-sense video of him from that area .

Rebels should make a response to the air-strike and start liberate the cities Biet Biet , Dar Dar , Ferd Ferd :sneaky:

Alex Jones couldn't explain the situation better , only blind man can't see what's going on in this world.

All I see is the game by Gadafi- lets make confusion! issues are simple, so resolutions, but load of speculations is only way for him to cling to power...

It might make no sense to you, but one old general said: "best ally in battle- the unexpected one, worst enemy- from within" and so region is played about for centuries, with ordinary people having no say in it

Didn't think people were still naive enough to listen to Alex Jones...

But anyway I figured on this forum the US would take the most shit from everybody. All of you completely ignoring the fact that there four other nations who are partaking in the attack, why aren't any of you angry at them?

whole load of of issues, but regarding US- all badmouthing, envy apart... if not US nobody alone would have done nothing about it.

Archived