Youtube or youRubb me nerve?

Atasas

• Replies 10
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Staff Note: Moved to Entertainment Exchange. Not quite sure about the right place.

Anw, yeah it's been there from some time now. About a year (?). I had deleted my youtube account for the same reason. But then recently I thought whatever it may be, I need an account. So asked my account to be activated back. After I got my account, I gave them a huge page long rant for this crap. Also totally disabled my Google history tracking. -_-

still

:rant: ghrrr! :angry:

dunno what I am going to do, but will have to find alternative service and re'upload my vids

dont be surprised if someday you would need google account to get into your home

they're ruling the internet dah

• 3 months later...
kopierkatze

Another, even worse annoyance is, that YouTube blocks many videos if you live in a certain country (or don't live in a certain country)...

E.g. many music videos can't be reached from outside the United States...

• 2 weeks later...

Wait. You're complaining because you had to link YT to Gmail? I really don't think I get it, sorry.

Wait. You're complaining because you had to link YT to Gmail? I really don't think I get it, sorry.

I am/was complaining in Goo getting simply audacious in linking my Gmail without me being interested in be so, that's after I had to endure quite few commercials already, after video download service has not been activated (as once promise there was of such), after goo is deleting dubious content videos to please bigger moaners and complainers(MPIA 'ses etc), after, it was lazy to develop HTML5 support . As once YouTube was independent, it had my support for its service, now it's gone Goo-authoritarian, whilst actual technology and input to upkeep of the site cost has gone down.

Phew, that's nice start of mid-afternoon with a bit of a moan -_-

Oh well, YT is Google property, so...

I admit I linked my accounts way back, without Google asking for it, did it just because it was possible. Nothing bad happened :)

And BTW, I never see any advertising on the videos, it gets blocked by Kaspersky's Anti Banner.

Archived