FREE Startup Faster Registration Code

Alpha1BA

FREE Startup Faster Registration Code

startup-faster.jpg

Startup Faster is a startup manager that enables users to optimize windows startup. It comes with a simple interface, which lists all the process running at startup and can disable, remove or delay startup of certain process. Its featured "delay default time" option allows users to create their own customized startup order and also set apps to load after start up.

Key Features :

• Save time: It saves you a lot of time every time you restart. Even if you are using a slow machine, you will find your computer is performing at least 2 times faster.
  • Protect your hard disk: If your startup list is filled with a lot of programs, it will cause massive read and write to hard disk within a short period of time which may cause damage.
  • Manage the startup list: Run programs in a certain order. The order is important in some cases, since some programs depend on other programs so they must be launched in order.

Startup Faster usually costs $24.99 to purchase, but now you can use it for free. Just use the following link to download Startup Faster 3.3 and activate it the registration code :

Site: http://tinypaste.com/

Sharecode:  eb2385 [?]

Download Startup Faster 3.3 [4.1 MB]

Staff Note: Moved to Software Chat.

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:D

This software has 20 days full-functional trial period;

It deals with "Armadillo" keys

for me 2 keys

Use Trial Resetter 4.0 Final to remove them and a new trial period you have

grouchysmurf

I do not normally speak

to the operational effects of software,

and before I begin I wish to thank all the people

who share their software news, updates, ect.

Ok, now about Startup Faster,

Unfortunately, I need to report that this software completely ruined

my system start up to the point to where I may have to re-image and rebuild.

It installs just fine, however, from that point on it was downhill. Once it applies itself

to your startup, you cannot clean it out. Doing so will eradicate your startup, and for me

it was a piece at a time. In order to recover some of what I had lost, I had to re-run some system

updates, (no, restore did not work), re-install the software, then disable it from within itself.

It is still loaded on my system, but not running. If I try to clean it out of the registry, I lose my start up scene all together.

So, I am stuck with this loaded on my system until I can figure out how to remove it and regain my startup.

I am sorry it did not work for me. My sys: winXP Pro..sp3.

I just want people to be warned before using.

Startup Delayer , from the people of TeraCopy i think, works fine, and it's semi-free (as TeraCopy).

Archived