Get free 50GB online space

zeon22

You all must have heard about sites like dropbox providing 2gb of free online space.It is good but the space is not sufficient.

I know a site like dropbox called adrive.com from where u can have 50Gb of free online space.

site link http://www.adrive.com

To know about different plans click here

disadvantages: site uses java to upload and download your files so i found it to be little slow

like dropbox it doesn't has a uploading application so u have to be logged in every time you upload files

BUT THIS IS GOOD FOR FREE AND YOU CAN GET 50 GB FOR FREE.

ps: dont consider me a refferer to site or promoting adrive bcoz this site doesnt support it,i am just sharing my finding :lol: :lol:

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... have tried it .

( about 3 months back )

gave upload speeds worse than Window Sky Drive . which itself also offers 25 Gb of free storage .

and on a second note , the company is pretty much new , yet to establish a good reputable stand in the market .

i mean esp if it simply vanishes one day , then what ! ? tongue.gif

know of some services which have , some big ones and some small ones ...

and windows can be assured of not dropping out that easily , not disappearing like in thin air simply one day ...

and also , its upload speeds have improved quite well in the last few months and it now offers 5Gb of live syncing space with Windows Live Mesh ( syncing,, which is not offered in Sky drive as such ... )

as far as the syncing options go for storage

Mozy is the best followed by Dropbox ..

just my take ... ;)

Do not misunderstand me but this is not news and as said above this is not and most likely will never be a trusted website/hoster i've seen this host about 1 years ago, it may appear to be good at start, but is too hard to upload/share/download. Even skydrive is easier.

Archived