Fraps 3.3.0 Problems

Frosticles

Problem 1: Its slightly outdated the latest version is 3.3.2

But

Problem 2: I download the file and install it, everything appears fine, then when its installed i click the .exe the windows cursor says somethings loading but then after about a second it just stops and fraps is not running. I have tried running it as Administrator but it made no difference. So please someone either upload a later version that works or someone help me resolve the problem :)

Also uploaded my DxDiag file for reference

DxDiag.txt

• Replies 13
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

have you got a link to a registered one that works at all or do you think you can upload the latest one that works

Thanks you Thank you Thank you so much :D. I have to say this is probably one of my all time favourite websites, tons of registered programs no viruses. Now it turns out very fast at fixing problems :D.its just heaven.

Thanks you Thank you Thank you so much :D. I have to say this is probably one of my all time favourite websites, tons of registered programs no viruses. Now it turns out very fast at fixing problems :D.its just heaven.

I second that, this website is awesome! :D

This one should work - updated Fraps 3.3.0 from FOSI`s site:

Thanks - I've had the listing updated with this updated version of 3.3.0 from FOSI's site (I got the not working one from there as well)

fraps link is dead ----

qHyJa.jpg

@ majithia23: Thanks for letting us know, we'll solve this right away | Solved, Mediafire link available on the FP.

Archived